Francia Raisa (Selena’s kidney donor) reacts to Taylena friendship: “Interesting”

nostalgia

11 minutes ago, Russell22 said:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

:deadbanana2:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• Freakshowvato

• sillycilla

• KatyPrismSpirit

Her completely ignoring Francia on her documentary is shady af. :rip:

Selena obviously meant the music industry so I'm not sure why the dramatics on Francia's part :deadbanana2: it's unfortunate that this is getting sensationalized like this though.

9 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Obviously something happened between Selena and Francia a while back; she hasn’t interacted with or mentioned her in ages. I’m not sure why just now Selena saying Taylor is her only friend in the industry is a problem. :michael:

Francia attended her birthday party just a few months ago! They also made a TikTok together. Doesn't necessarily mean they're BFFs (I do think they had a bit of a fallout a few years ago), but seems like they've retained some level of friendship.

3 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Her completely ignoring Francia on her documentary is shady af. :rip:

I thought she was going to get a big interview for the doc, and then.....nothing. Not even a mention.

42 minutes ago, Cheers said:

She unfollowed her for that, rightfully so i'd say!

Imagine being friends for over a decade, giving your kidney to your friend you love so much to save their life, and they say Taylor Swift is their only industry friend :deadbanana2: 

200.gif

This. And there were rumors for years. I’d bet some **** went down behind the scenes. Francis has queen Hilary Duff as a friend now :clap3: @Reverse Warholian

everyone saying francia isn’t in the music industry is being intentionally obtuse. she obviously meant the entertainment industry as a whole considering she was throwing shade at the jenners. also, selena herself is barely even in the music industry these days and is more of an actor/entrepreneur. 

I'm not in their friendship so my opinion doesn't mean much but when I watched the doc to me it came off in a way that Taylor is the only major *constant friend in her life from the industry since they've been friends for so long, didn't come off as "I'm friends with absolutely NOBODY ELSE in the business" :celestial5:

But we're outsiders, we'll never really know what/if anything happened with these two. It's unfortunate since she's a big part of saving her life but at the same time they're not required to stay close just because she gave her a kidney, that seems more like a forced responsibikity than a friendship nd people naturally grow apart.

Francia has a right to be hurt though if she felt their relationship was more important. I support them both and hope their friendship can mend one day :celestial4:

41 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

everyone saying francia isn’t in the music industry is being intentionally obtuse. she obviously meant the entertainment industry as a whole considering she was throwing shade at the jenners. also, selena herself is barely even in the music industry these days and is more of an actor/entrepreneur. 

This :rip: 

Why would she omit Francia though? It’s always been weird. She played a major part in her life, and is in the industry.

Guess she meant constant true industry friend which means they had a fallout like it’s been rumored. 

Selena has a lot of mouthpieces in here :rip: 

I always find it funny things like this happen after an album release, interview or documentary mentioning something or someone. If this was the last straw for that other Girl than obviously more happened but the reply, the timing, knowing damn well Stan twitter tracks down follows for whatever creepy reason, it kinda gives "you didn't mention me, so now I am going to demand my 15 minutes an other way BY MYSELF" kinda gives high school.

But who knows, none of us has been there, obviously more happened behind the scenes

Edited by J-esper

You better believe if I gave my whole kidney to my best friend and they later claimed their ONLY friend was Taylor Swift I'd be upset and hit the unfollow too :rip:

I always found this interview strange. Especially the part where she alludes to the doctors informing Selena about being a donor match before they informed Francia.  

Selena should be ashamed of herself for this.

Your friend lit rally SAVED your life. It's the absolute LEAST you could do

2 hours ago, Russell22 said:

I screamed

Im pretty sure this has been brewing for a long time. They were super close before and right after the kidney transplant. so something must of happened in that year time frame. The rumors were she was upset that Selena was drinking but idk. I hope they work it out though, they went through a rough surgery together.

1 hour ago, WalkAway said:

:deadbanana2:

Okay that got me

but yea selena needs to speak on it homegirl gave up a piece of herself so you could live. To speak so much about your struggles anxieties and illness but to not mention that is a bit concerning 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.