Francia Raisa (Selena’s kidney donor) reacts to Taylena friendship: “Interesting”

nostalgia

Was it ever confirmed that Selena is an alcoholic? No. Rumors have always been she’s had a “drinking problem” that could be more manageable than the actual disease. I took Francia being upset about that as maybe Selena tends to go overboard but isn’t necessarily an actual alcoholic . She probably felt a way seeing Selena being reckless. That’s always been my theory. 

Edited by sillycilla

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• Freakshowvato

• sillycilla

• KatyPrismSpirit

Oh god I'm not a big fan but I'm with Selena on this one. The girl seems to have given up the organ expecting lifetime friendship and validation from Selena, which is exhausting and not a good reason to do it

5 hours ago, Russell22 said:

:deadbanana2:

OT: she didn’t mention her in the documentary at all? interesting

Not people in here trying to gaslight this girl and everyone else in here into thinking she has no right to feel how she feels. The fact that she didn't even mention her in the documentary is straight up shitty and disgusting. It doesn't even matter if you had a fall out the least she could do to someone who saved her life is mention and thank her in a documentary about her life.

Hell I would be mad as **** too, seems people don't like nor understand loyalty these days smh.

people (and mods) laughing at a kidney joke.. never change atrl

6 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Not people in here trying to gaslight this girl and everyone else in here into thinking she has no right to feel how she feels. The fact that she didn't even mention her in the documentary is straight up shitty and disgusting. It doesn't even matter if you had a fall out the least she could do to someone who saved her life is mention and thank her in a documentary about her life.

Hell I would be mad as **** too, seems people don't like nor understand loyalty these days smh.

:clap3:

2 hours ago, sillycilla said:

Thank you! 

Selena saying she isn’t part of the “cool girls” (jenners, etc) who clearly aren’t in the music industry either, and then proceeded to say Taylor is her one true friend in the industry. She obviously meant entertainment industry. Stop playing dumb.

If Selena had time to mention Justin Bieber/ Lose you to love me. She clearly could have mentioned Francia for literally saving her life and helping her get on the path to physical and mental recovery. That was not only life altering for Selena but for Francia as well. Do you know donors are affected for life and only run on 75% most of the time.  And then for Selena to refer to her as “the girl who gave me a kidney” that one time. Yikes, bad vibes. 

And Francia was rightfully upset because Selena started drinking again after getting a new kidney. Fans noticed for a while that things were off, and then they did that random media move to appear on TikTok together. Not genuine. 

I want to like this a million times

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

This is the same girl who (allegedly) kept being a cocaine vacuum and heroin junkie even after receiving a kidney transplant when both of those drugs destroy your kidneys so clearly it didn’t mean much to her.

Cocaine vacuum FGOOOGRREEVHUKNT

I would ask for my kidney back after not being mentioned on the doc. I like Selena but that screams selfish and ungrateful

I haven't watched the doc but if Selena didn't mention her is kinda shitty, but maybe she and Francia had a falling out and she thought it would be better if she doesn't mention her? Idk, but I can see why Francia would feel a type of way, but also we don't know the whole story :michael:

I remember when Selena referred to her as “the girl who gave me her kidney” :deadbanana4: I wonder why they fell out, they had to be super close for Francia to literally give her kidney away. 

Selena clearly meant major A list celebrities. Francia is nothing of the sorts no one is stopping her on the streets cuz no one recognizes her. 

This is sucha a dumb thing to end your friendship over. This couldve easily been resolved privately. 

After watching the documentary, Selena seems quite insufferable and self obsessed. Somehow she always makes herself the victim. 

I feel bad for the girl. LBR Taylor would never give her kidney to her. 

56 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Agreed! Selena is a mess for that. 

Imagine Selena - releasing a full on doc , about how magazines and tiring interviews are for her because her words get manipulated for headlines, yet being her friend and falling for one. 

Selena obs meant the music industry (although I really hope Selena and Ariana/Britney are in good terms) 

I do agree that Selena should have mentioned her in some way in the doc, but now that I think about that Selena barely mentioned the kidney transplant at all. 

btw - I love how all of you here assume Selena is the bad guy, I bet there is a bigger story than "Selena is a crack cocaine addict" (while she is none of these but w/e) 

Edited by Mydilemma2.0

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

yeah this just shows selenas character. this is just wrong

4 minutes ago, Narima said:

wtf 

i really feel bad for this girl. the way she revealed that theyre a match is so pushy... like she was hoarding her organs from the get go and had no intention for a long lasting relationship. how can you pay someone dust in a doc about your life who saved your life to begin with

Selena was obviously referring to friends in the music industry though even if it wasn't that direct :ace: Francia is not part of the music industry. She is an actress. 

Edited by Ricardo1993

51 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Selena clearly meant major A list celebrities. Francia is nothing of the sorts no one is stopping her on the streets cuz no one recognizes her. 

This is sucha a dumb thing to end your friendship over. This couldve easily been resolved privately. 

Ikr :dies: ATRL lacking basic comprehension just to hate on Selena (particularly a certain fanbase) :skull: 

Just now, Ricardo1993 said:

Selena was referring to friends in the music industry though :ace: Francia is not part of the music industry. She is an actress. 

Some of you are missing the fact that she wasn't mentioned in the documentary at all.

Imagine doing a documentary about your whole life, but not even mentioning the woman who literally saved your life.

I like Selena, but that isn't right.

40 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

Selena obs meant the music industry (although I really hope Selena and Ariana/Britney are in good terms) 

What does Ariana have to do with this? 

Just now, ariananext said:

What does Ariana have to do with this? 

no connection, I just hope that Selena is friends with Ari/Brit :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.