Francia Raisa (Selena’s kidney donor) reacts to Taylena friendship: “Interesting”

nostalgia

3 hours ago, sourtwink said:

everyone saying francia isn’t in the music industry is being intentionally obtuse. she obviously meant the entertainment industry as a whole considering she was throwing shade at the jenners. also, selena herself is barely even in the music industry these days and is more of an actor/entrepreneur. 

Thank you! 

Selena saying she isn’t part of the “cool girls” (jenners, etc) who clearly aren’t in the music industry either, and then proceeded to say Taylor is her one true friend in the industry. She obviously meant entertainment industry. Stop playing dumb.

If Selena had time to mention Justin Bieber/ Lose you to love me. She clearly could have mentioned Francia for literally saving her life and helping her get on the path to physical and mental recovery. That was not only life altering for Selena but for Francia as well. Do you know donors are affected for life and only run on 75% most of the time.  And then for Selena to refer to her as “the girl who gave me a kidney” that one time. Yikes, bad vibes. 

And Francia was rightfully upset because Selena started drinking again after getting a new kidney. Fans noticed for a while that things were off, and then they did that random media move to appear on TikTok together. Not genuine. 

Edited by sillycilla

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• Freakshowvato

• sillycilla

• KatyPrismSpirit

WAIT!?!? That’s who gave Selena her kidney? :ahh: I thought it was some random girl wtf 

2 hours ago, DuffStan said:

Why would she omit Francia though? It’s always been weird. She played a major part in her life, and is in the industry.

Guess she meant constant true industry friend which means they had a fallout like it’s been rumored. 

imo, selena meant that taylor is her only friend in the industry as in they keep a very surface level type of friendship and dont see each other on the regular or something because theyre both busy. selena obviously has other people who work in the industry she calls friend but i didn't think she considers this girl a surface level friend everything considered. what has always seemed weird to me is the way she asked not to be known as the selena gomez donor girl but also wanted to go public with the information but even then whenever they have a fight and asks for privacy throws some sort of small gesture or comment like this to let us know. like youre grown ass women you either want privacy or you dont wanna be her friend we literally dont give a ****. "interesting" like shes a 13 year old gay. just say what happened and lets all move on collectively. but i guess this way she can always have this to use for some clout when needed

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Selena comes off really badly not mentioning Francia at all lately. 

But her fans are more concerned about Britney's IG posts.

Interesting.

4 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

?  Who are the cool girls, if it's not Taylor and her friends?  

Taylor Swift Squad Quotes - Taylor Swift Squad Members Talk About the Group

Exactly they want either taytay the underdog or the cheer captain. Also, lmao at the one (1) black girl who is probably mixed. She really is basic white girlhood embodied. 

3 hours ago, sourtwink said:

everyone saying francia isn’t in the music industry is being intentionally obtuse. she obviously meant the entertainment industry as a whole considering she was throwing shade at the jenners. also, selena herself is barely even in the music industry these days and is more of an actor/entrepreneur. 

23 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Thank you! 

Selena saying she isn’t part of the “cool girls” (jenners, etc) who clearly aren’t in the music industry either, and then proceeded to say Taylor is her one true friend in the industry. She obviously meant entertainment industry. Stop playing dumb.

If Selena had time to mention Justin Bieber/ Lose you to love me. She clearly could have mentioned Francia for literally saving her life and helping her get on the path to physical and mental recovery. That was not only life altering for Selena but for Francia as well. Do you know donors are affected for life and only run on 75% most of the time.  And then for Selena to refer to her as “the girl who gave me a kidney” that one time. Yikes, bad vibes. 

And Francia was rightfully upset because Selena started drinking again after getting a new kidney. Fans noticed for a while that things were off, and then they did that random media move to appear on TikTok together. Not genuine. 

11 minutes ago, Rv1709 said:

What an ungrateful person. Truly like Taylor ie her best friend 

:cm:

16 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

just say what happened and lets all move on collectively.

girl she gave a kidney, I doubt she wants to move on like it's some sort of petty drama 

But honestly, I feel like if you do this for someone it should be for altruistic reasons only :michael: Also for your own sanity 

Someone walking around with your kidney doesn’t mean that that person then owes a healthy lifestyle to you. They owe it to themselves but that shouldn’t be your concern. It shouldn’t be a ‘I give you my kidney and in return you ___’ thing, again also for your own sanity 

7 minutes ago, ariananext said:

girl she gave a kidney, I doubt she wants to move on like it's some sort of petty drama 

does she want the literal kidney back or? how do you propose this gets resolved any other way than discussing it in a mature way that leads to moving on? going around in circles is a petty waste of time and energy for all parties involved 

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

But honestly, I feel like if you do this for someone it should be for altruistic reasons only :michael: Also for your own sanity 

Someone walking around with your kidney doesn’t mean that that person then owes a healthy lifestyle to you. They owe it to themselves but that shouldn’t be your concern. It shouldn’t be a ‘I give you my kidney and in return you ___’ thing, again also for your own sanity 

this. the moment you decide to GIVE AWAY an organ you quite literally use ownership of it. you can be disappointed about it but then again with selenas alleged improper use of the kidney (or something) why would this woman be bothered by the fact that selena didn't call her an industry friend. weird and childish 

That doesn't surprise me, she is friend with Taylor for a reason.

1 minute ago, Cain said:

She doesn't owe her anything but she has a right to be upset about it. And tn return she didn't give her nothing too, not even a mention in her supposed tell all documentary for someone who literally saved her life.

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

That’s actually literally what it means. She gave up a piece of her body that she could have given to her child or actual relative if needed one day. And the person you risked your life for abuses it? Anyone would be mad. Also, I think the issue is more than that. 

Just now, sillycilla said:

That’s actually literally what it means. She gave up a piece of her body that she could have given to her child or actual relative if needed one day. And the person you risked your life for abuses it? Anyone would be mad. Also, I think the issue is more than that. 

See if you think like this you’re just gonna end up disappointed because no one is going to live a perfect life, that’s just not possible. People are going to **** up and if you make that your concern by being like ‘you owe my kidney a healthy lifestyle’ then you’re in for a whole lot of stress. Again the only control you have is of deciding to give away your kidney, anything after that is out of your hands and I feel like it isn’t healthy to keep a watchful eye out :michael:

5 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

kidney transplants are not life threatening and the donors can live a fully normal life with just one kidney please dont be rewriting medicine of all things over this

5 minutes ago, Cain said:

See if you think like this you’re just gonna end up disappointed because no one is going to live a perfect life, that’s just not possible. People are going to **** up and if you make that your concern by being like ‘you owe my kidney a healthy lifestyle’ then you’re in for a whole lot of stress. Again the only control you have is of deciding to give away your kidney, anything after that is out of your hands and I feel like it isn’t healthy to keep a watchful eye out :michael:

That’s “perpetually on the internet” thinking. You are equating simple mistakes to someone who had a drinking problem previously  continuing to drink with a new kidney. Not to mention to be dismissed later on as “the girl who gave me a kidney” ??? A normal friend/person would be upset about that. And again I think their problems run deeper than what is currently happening . All I know is Francia has every right to feel the way she does. And to top it off Selena talks about Justin and the song in her doc and her questionable friends but no mention of Francia??? Selena wouldn’t have a doc today if it wasn’t for her. Idc 

2 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

That’s “perpetually on the internet” thinking. You are equating simple mistakes to someone who had a drinking problem previously  continuing to drink with a new kidney. Not to mention to be dismissed later on as “the girl who gave me a kidney” ??? A normal friend/person would be upset about that. And again I think their problems run deeper than what is currently happening . All I know is Francia has every right to feel the way she does. And to top it off Selena talks about Justin and the song in her doc and her questionable friends but no mention of Francia??? Selena wouldn’t have a doc today if it wasn’t for her. Idc 

Well yes if they are/were great friends and she isn’t mentioned in Selena’s doc and feels mad about that that’s a whole other story. I was merely talking about the kidney situation but their emotional relationship is something else ofcourse 

15 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

kidney transplants are not life threatening and the donors can live a fully normal life with just one kidney please dont be rewriting medicine of all things over this

What?? Of course you can still live your life. Some long term risks are pain, nerve damage, intestinal obstruction, etc The point was organ donors will never be 100% again and can live a life with problems. A simple google will tell you that. It’s a risk for a reason.

Edited by sillycilla

This is the same girl who (allegedly) kept being a cocaine vacuum and heroin junkie even after receiving a kidney transplant when both of those drugs destroy your kidneys so clearly it didn’t mean much to her.

What?? Of course you can still live your life. Some long term risks are pain, nerve damage, intestinal obstruction, etc The point was organ donors will never be 100% and can live a life with problems. A simple google will tell you that. It’s a risk for a reason.

use the same google engine to look up the fact that this is extremely rare and the percentage of people exposed to risk long term is close to nonexistent. these girls had access to top dollar and best believe they did every test in existence to make sure that no one was going to get hurt at the end of the day. and based on your other comments here you should look up how alcoholism works as well

This is really sad... selena completely forgot about her and this girl probably feels extremely used by her. i always felt like selena wasn't a genuinly good person. 

The least Selena could've done was express her appreciation for her in the doc - she donated a kidney for you

To have no mention of Francia is so disrespectful 

9 minutes ago, Protocol said:

This is the same girl who (allegedly) kept being a cocaine vacuum and heroin junkie even after receiving a kidney transplant when both of those drugs destroy your kidneys so clearly it didn’t mean much to her.

Since when has Selena ever been known to touch heroin? 

Some of y’all just making things up at this point. :gaycat7:

12 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

use the same google engine to look up the fact that this is extremely rare and the percentage of people exposed to risk long term is close to nonexistent. these girls had access to top dollar and best believe they did every test in existence to make sure that no one was going to get hurt at the end of the day. and based on your other comments here you should look up how alcoholism works as well

Problems after surgery are rare, you can’t determine long term affects which is what my point was. A donor is never 100% again after literally losing an organ. My uncle is struggling from giving a kidney to his daughter. You seem to miss the point that it was a RISK Francia took.  The point still being she has every right to feel a way about Selena and her comment. You are arguing ridiculous semantics as if the transplant isn’t a big deal.

I know very well how alcoholism works, which I didn’t even address seriously. I simply said she had a drinking problem and began abusing her new kidney with said problem again. 

Edited by sillycilla

Problems after surgery are rare, you can’t determine long term affects which I what my point was. A donor is never 100% again after literally losing an organ. My uncle is struggling from giving a kidney to his daughter. You seem to miss the point that it was a RISK Francia took.  The point still being she has every right to feel a way about Selena and her comment. You are arguing ridiculous semantics as if the transplant isn’t a big deal.

I know very well how alcoholism works, which I didn’t even address. I simply said she had a drinking problem and began abusing her new kidney with said problem again. 

if you knew how alcoholism works you would never say that she "began abusing her kidney" through a chronic condition she had beforehand. i hope your uncle is going to do better soon. and its beautiful that he made the choice to help someone in such a personal way. i never negated the fact that this is a hard process to go through, ive been under the knife for worse things that this and regardless of the surgery your body will never be the same and your brain will never be the same after the anesthesia. but at the end of the day it was her choice to make, and she made it. selena would've most likely been dead without this, and i cant understand for the life of me why they can't address it for what it is for once and for all. theres been negative discourse around this for years and throwing shady comments about this on enews on instagram will only do further harm. look at this thread

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.