• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• simmnfierzig

• pride4jc1222

• istan4badgalriri

SZA/Shirt at #7 :jonny:

And good debut for Rihanna too, I see it dropping next week but going back up when the movie comes out.

Edited by kandicha

Give us 2 weeks. That top spot is ours. And I believe it'll be her fastest to hit #1 since Work took 4 weeks before claiming the summit. :lakitu:

8 Midnights songs staying top 20, 10 in the top 30 :deadbanana2::jonny:

Just now, LastGreatBloodline said:

how does LMU have more radio than Unholy already :deadbanana4:

the radio payola was enormous :rip: When was the last time someone had this big of a radio push? The ratio radio to streams is tragic, Unholy is definitely beating it, so its probably gonna debut at #3 and then stumble down like a rock.

Amazing :clap3: 

must be the first OST single in a while to debut straight in top 5

it must be draining and frustrating for certain fanbase to keep hating two black female superstars that are still repeaking continuously with every era. it's been bad out here for the last few months but it's going to get worse, I fear. Congrats Rih. :clap3:

fUSlt7n.thumb.gif.d5a3b3f90d0f5744ef301c

Edited by Héloïse

8 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

the radio payola was enormous :rip: When was the last time someone had this big of a radio push? The ratio radio to streams is tragic, Unholy is definitely beating it, so its probably gonna debut at #3 and then stumble down like a rock.

The nerve and bitterness. Your fave's last single (Hold My Hand, also from a soundtrack):

Hot 100 - 10 weeks

Radio Songs - 7 weeks

Streaming Songs - N/A (never charted)

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hgsz9idou7ahus1lupfre52p8wt0g34ujpdh90p9&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

15 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Songs that had a bigger first week on radio since 2015, in terms of audience impressions:

1) Hello - Adele 

2) Easy On Me - Adele 

3) Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran

4) I Don’t Care - Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber

:ahh:

Anyway…

The Queen of the Hot 100 is about to score another top two hit before the R9 lead drops. 

I’d be mad too. 

“rADio PayOLa1!1!1!1!1!1”

19 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

Give us 2 weeks. That top spot is ours. And I believe it'll be her fastest to hit #1 since Work took 4 weeks before claiming the summit. :lakitu:

Not when it’s on the verge of tumbling off the streaming charts :gaycat5:

1 minute ago, istan4badgalriri said:

The nerve and bitterness. Your fave's last single (Hold My Hand, also from a soundtrack):

Hot 100 - 10 weeks

Radio Songs - 7 weeks

Streaming Songs - N/A (never charted)

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hgsz9idou7ahus1lupfre52p8wt0g34ujpdh90p9&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

This thread is about next week’s Hot 100 where Rihanna is expected to miss the top spot despite the massive radio debut. Why are we bringing up Gaga?

11 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

it must be draining and frustrating for certain fanbase to keep hating two black female supertars that are still repeaking continuously with every era

Say iiiiiiiiit :clap3:

2 queens in the Top 2 :clap3: 

8 minutes ago, argos said:

This thread is about next week’s Hot 100 where Rihanna is expected to miss the top spot despite the massive radio debut. Why are we bringing up Gaga?

2 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Say iiiiiiiiit :clap3:

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

44 million radio though. :skull: 

LMU is going to have a perpetual asterisk by it. This has been called out by everyone else sans Navy who argued so hard for "organic" numbers and against radio for the better part of a decade.

But another solo top 10 for SZA. Would love for urban radio to kick in orgnanically. :clap3:

Cuff it fighting for radio and promotion after 12 weeks. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.