Taylor Swift removes 'fatphobic' scene from music video; fat activists rejoice

Daydream

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

Am I the author of those tweets? Have you ever heard the phrase “don’t shoot the messenger”? :skull:

It’s not my fault if other people are offended. I’m neutral and simply reporting the news, Enrique. :)

You're not "reporting the news", you're spreading anti-Taylor negativity. And you know it so don't play dumb :bibliahh:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daydream

• Communion

• Headlock

• awesomepossum

46 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Are they dumb? She's not saying being fat is her worst nightmare, it was simply a visualization of her ED. :skull: 

Yeah, this is what annoys me a bit. Like, it's HER thought process and you're telling her she's wrong to think it when she knows it's wrong to think it. It's quite wild.

13 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

You're not "reporting the news", you're spreading anti-Taylor negativity. And you know it so don't play dumb :bibliahh:

Well that’s an assumption now, isn’t it. I have not stated my opinion on the topic so far in this thread. So whatever you believe is something you’ve made up in your head. :skull:

If there's one thing worse than stanning Taylor it's supporting fatiness

so she can’t use the word fat to describe HERSELF and how she felt? these people are so :deadbanana2:

12 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

so she can’t use the word fat to describe HERSELF and how she felt? these people are so :deadbanana2:

I saw a TikTok where they basically said that her calling herself “fat” when she means “ugly” is fatphobic. It’s basically one degree away from “wanting to lose weight if you’re overweight is fatphobic”. 

2 hours ago, favorite crime said:

most people don't want to be fat, deal with it:lakitu:

Idk about this sis, there’s so rare cases where people do want others to be fat. Look at how far Adele fell in popularity with the GP when she got skinny. Guess a large portion of her fans felt like they couldn’t relate to her anymore and dipped. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Icarus said:

Perched for a new YNTCD supporting the fat community on TS11 

Cause shade never made anybody less fat so

UH OHHH

E3Peidm.gif

:bibliahh:

well i think she is free to speak for herself i am sure they don't know about Miss Americana bc that's her trauma its bad or "wrong"? yes and she knows that's why she got thicker bc she knew she could handle that skinny weight, so what's the problem if she talks about it, fat exist, and for her that was a bad word and that's her story, isn't the relaity of all people... like they have 0 empaty they just think "oh she doesnt like fat is bad or whatever" well... only kids would think like that. also is twitter bye.

also she got thicker but people did call her FAT all the time and are the same people from twitter...so i am sure she got a trauma from that.

It's stuff like this that will inevitably cause people to not take the body positivity movement seriously 

This is so dumb. It’s not like Taylor exists in a vacuum and decided one day “hm o don’t like the way fat people look, being fat is terrible.” Let’s not play dumb. She wouldn’t have included it if she hadn’t dealt with people body shaming her for gaining weight after her eating disorder. I hate this Gen Z Twitter idea that just talking about something means you’re endorsing that thing.

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Sis stop arguing with them. They literally have an avi of a pedophile/animal abuser. One with the very chimp he used to kick and punch. :deadvision:

How is this offensive? I mean fat people do exist. If this offends you, maybe that's a sign to make a change in your diet.

omg can y'all calm down? taylor is entitled to her own feelings on her body...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.