Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

2 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

If most of us didn't survive the presale, we will most likely not survive public onsale.

Im praying the diehards being out of the way means I can beat some Karens... dsfhjsdfjgdfjghndf COPIUM

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

36 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Can they read the room for just one second:toofunny3::rip:

Annoying twink

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Im praying the diehards being out of the way means I can beat some Karens... dsfhjsdfjgdfjghndf COPIUM

I had the stupid error where it declined my payment... THIRTEEN times. And there was no incorrect information. I even had a VIP ticket in my cart and was forcibly dropped. I had the same problem with Shania Twain and Carrie underwood. I got tickets for their shows after an hour or so.

54 minutes ago, Sesame said:

5 hours in one of the Atlanta queues and by the time I got in there were only nosebleed seats left, same for my friend who bought us tickets in Detroit instead 

same for Chicago and most cities tbh. By the time I got in the only nosebleeds left were the uglee ones behind the stage and those further out

14 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Now I see why some of us lost...

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRQjNPBs/

I hope she's bullied karma will not be a nice thought for her I fear

i got soooo lucky :jonny: waited 5 hours in queue, all that was left were VIP packages and a few nosebleeds. i ended up with a ticket for 2nd row from the stage, seat beside the catwalk :jonny4: for the 13th Philly show ahhh im shaking

Edited by Scandalous

Y’all what are the prices for the tour? International fan here

1 hour ago, savedthemixtape said:

One of my friends has been queued for the Arlington shows since 10am... going on 8 hours.

I literally just got 2 for Arlington like 15 minutes ago. Was in line since 10am on the dot, it’s been nearly 9 hours. There were only nosebleeds left so I got 2 just for now. I can resell if I need to, but I’m gonna try again tomorrow with the capital one presale since I’ve got a card with them.

SeatGeek was awful though. Just awful. 

I can’t believe I was able to get tickets for the Pittsburgh show. After 5 hours I got the last floor tickets 10th row from the stage :duca:

Got them for 416 USD each. 

I hope that the Swifties left out get good tickets :weeps:

Ended up getting tickets for second to last show. Harry’s wasn’t even this stressful.

I have never had such a terrible experience trying to buy concert tickets. :rip: 3+ hours later — and after getting booted from the queue when I had one person ahead of me — I FINALLY got tickets, but I had to spend way more than I planned on because everything except a handful of VIP seats sold out. I’ve been a fan of Taylor’s since “Tim McGraw” and this is my first time seeing her live, so I’m stoked. :duca: But Ticketmaster HAS to get their act together because this cannot happen again. I feel for all the fans who got screwed out of tickets because of how poorly handled it was. 

Edited by Adele Addict

What an absolute mess. You would think after all these years Ticketmaster would have their crap together with the monopoly they have in the market.

Bought the signed album, got the boost email, then signed up for the lottery, got the "You have been selected" email, got the code in a text hours later, woke up this morning and opened the site at 9:00am EST, got moved into the Waiting Room at 9:30, got moved into the queue at 10:00 in position 2000+, waited for the queue to move along for about 4 or 5 minutes, then I got in and purchased tickets in the lower bowl for $199 + fees, got the confirmation email, and then went to watch TV for a while.... Then I came back to WW3: Swiftie Edition. Don't understand how my whole ticket-buying experience was uneventful and simple compared to practically everyone else's.... :psyduck:

Idk what the hell was going on over on the east coast but I managed to snatch 4 tickets in a decent spot for one of the LA dates with no hiccups whatsoever. I guess I got lucky :deadbanana4:

Me witnessing this presale as an international fan... tuff times

spacer.png

I waited since 9:30am in the Chicago queue only for it to pause for 3 hours then I waited 2 more hours when it came back online only to be let in to errors every time I chose a seat :rip: worst company ever

Luckily my friend was able to get 5 floor seats for all of us :jonny6:

But I'm still gonna try the Capital One sale tomorrow for another date.

1 hour ago, The Closer said:

What an absolute mess. You would think after all these years Ticketmaster would have their crap together with the monopoly they have in the market.

When you're a monopoly you have no reason to improve :chick1:

All the verified fan presale tix are gone, same with the aisle seat version. Next stop: Capitol One presale.

With those prices I think she will annihilate the female touring record even if no more dates are added anywhere :rip:

Ok I got 5 nosebleeds for my friends and I that are low key behind the stage for my LA date (I can't believe how hard it was to get them) - going to try to get some tomorrow with the capital one and if so will just sell these for literally what we bought them for and hopefully they will get bought. 

Edited by wren

1 hour ago, Fleabag said:

Idk what the hell was going on over on the east coast but I managed to snatch 4 tickets in a decent spot for one of the LA dates with no hiccups whatsoever. I guess I got lucky :deadbanana4:

so lucky :jonny2:, ended up getting nose bleeds behind the stage essentially (granted was trying to get 5 tickets, but was dying for 100 section or even 200 would have been great). 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.