Young Royals: Season 3 | Netflix | Final season out now

Lovett

12 minutes ago, elevate said:

One of the two main characters is still there? How did this happen.

Cv-Fwg8WYAA9CdO.jpg

Idk. Wishful thinking. I hate him

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Eating GIF

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nebur

• Lovett

• feelslikeadream

• Johnny Jacobs

30 minutes ago, Katamari said:

I thought you had at least watched this :bibliahh:guess your aren’t a degen

sad!

:dancehall2: it was on my watchlist but I forgot about it after Heartstopper Season 1

Henny this is trauma dumping :redface:

August is an ass 

Simon showing some backbone :clack:

another great suggestion from the queens who like to watch 💅 

On 1/24/2024 at 10:01 PM, Katamari said:

@Nebur :redface: BL emergency!

They have sex like in ep 4-5 of the first season:heart:

• 2 weeks later...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hmm the ending was disappointing. Kind of a cheap cop out. 

Spoiler

I really wanted the ending to set them up as the first gay royal couple to take the crown in modern history. Idk I just feel like the show was pointless now if they couldn't change the monarchy.

I didn't love how they opted to conclude the show (I agree with what publikcitizen said in his hidden comment). It kind of ruined it for me. It was good leading up to it, especially the last three episodes. 

This show had the same issue as Heartstopper, once the main characters became an item, the show experienced a decline in suspense. The final season needed another storyline to inject a little more suspense (the school drama wasn't enough)

The director deserves an Emmy or something. The scene at the lake in the final episode was incredibly beautifully shot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I actually quite liked the ending. I never thought they would overhaul the monarchy, I think that's unrealistic and unless the Queen had died, Wilhelm and Simon weren't going to be the 'royal couple' for a very long time. I either wanted them to split up or for Wilhelm to move away from the throne because both of those options felt true to the characters and the reality of their situation.

Wilhelm is still very much a royal, so them remaining a couple will still mean they're a 'gay royal couple'. But he was never really meant to be King IMO. The only thing I didn't like was Wille looking at the camera at the end. :skull: There was no need to break the fourth wall. Aside from that, I really enjoyed it. :clap3:

• Like 2

didn't even know a third season is out :skull: lemme binge

AUGUST THE KING THAT YOU ARE :jonny6:

stupid ending, I was hoping the Queen would croak so Wille can become king or something :skull:

I would've liked a screwing scene with August but oh well :suburban:

This final season was not it.

Season 2 was already a decline after a valid first season, and this third one continued the declining.

The ending was overall cute, although I agree that for a tv show they could have created the first gay Royal couple.

I honestly didn't care for any of the characters at all this season, they didn't make any them very symphatetic-likeable, plus they insert some situations without exploring them, like August and his eating disorder or the racism when it comes to Felice.

Plus they gave too much space to that blonde guy as if he was the villain of this season but without going in, totally pointless.

dat finale was rushed

everything was solved in like 5 minutes

i'm gonna miss dem so much tho 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Not me CRYING in episode 3 cause I felt bad for Sara :monkey:

(This show is giving Love Victor now, the way I don't even care that much about the main gay couple, but am far more invested in the other characters :rip:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator

The scene by the lake was so beautiful :gaycat7: (And Wilhe somehow managed to look more attractive than usual in that lighting.)

I do wish it had ended more realistically, cause at the end of the day, these are teenagers :skull: But whatever, I see why they did it.

I just wanted a better end for August :monkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.