Young Royals: Season 3 | Netflix | Final season out now

Lovett

ok i can't stand it and watched the first episode, i'll just say PROTECT wilhelm it's a baby:gaycat7::chick3::hughard: 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nebur

• Lovett

• feelslikeadream

• Johnny Jacobs

I finished episode 2 last night. So far so good. I love Marcus, he seems to be such a nice guy. I can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes :duca:

I just finished episode 2 and can someone please kill Simon.  :deadbanana4: It's only been 2 episodes and I already hate SIMON after I loved him in season 1:redface:

I hate August, so evil

ok I just finished episode 3 and no doubt the writers thought how much more DO WE WANT TO F*CK*R THE FANS?:deadbanana4:

Edited by Nebur

I finished episode 5 without a doubt it is getting better with each episode:duca: King Edvin  is serving excellence in acting:gaygacat5:

I'm going to wait for the days to pass to share my opinion because it just premiered and I don't want to give anyone a spoiler but if we have another season (which I swear we should) I would like more moments together of Willhelm and Simon and not so many fights and misunderstandings like this season

21 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Only watched the first ep, but unlike @RunUpDoneUp, I love watching August squirm :jonnycat: I love when drama series/movies build tension and the Wille/August tension is superb to watch. Also, August is actually one of my fave characters, and I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of character development he gets this season. The scene with Sarah was so good.

Overall, I thought the episode was great, and it reminded me of how much I loved the first season.

Chile, I just think everyone is acting like wilhelm is currently in hell or something when if anyone should be gunning for August's head, it's Simon. Wilhelm is too infantile for me to take his puppy bites at retribution as anything but vindictive, low bullying for pleasure because he can't bring himself to actually confront his privileged life's drawbacks while enjoying everything the life affords. August can't even fight back because he feels bad and is all smoke and mirrors as a "villain" in the first place. He's still that boy who's dad killed himself, scurrying around trying to conceal his pain and trying to distract himself with school, his reputation and other stuff that garbage family values.

Okay, i watched 2 more eps. and I gotta say, I'm liking s2 WAY more than s1. Funny when they actually do character work OUTSIDE of romance, sht gets useful.

Vincent, I like him. He's what August tries to be, you know; an ******* who runs things. A bona-fide shtstain. I'm glad he betrayed August and took Wilhelms advice, now another consequence of Wil's childish vendetta manifests in losing access to his obsession, I love backlash. Vincent is gonna be a nice springboard to make August actually deal with his issues outside the confines of the mill house he made to work as an outlet.

August. This man is such a newt, i giggled watching him dread meeting with the queen, I know he wanted to sht himself when that call ended. As intended, him talking to Sarah is good for him, her no filter processor allows for him to get a perspective that isn't his reactionary, "oh no, poor me" victimized mentality that he's made cripple his development from the loss of his father. Him thinking there was gonna be criminal consequences was also a laugh, is he stupid frfr? Like if they went through the trouble of hiding that it was will, no shot they pursue that stuff in court. Now he stupidly believes he has gotten his wish when really he's just being co-opted by the royal family instead of getting free like his dad probably wanted to. Heavy expectations should not be on the shoulders of school children, legacy stuff is for grown, hardback adults. He's such a doll and lacking in identity without having some role to fulfill as an agent. It's sad to see. Sarah isn't capable of reaching him where he's at though, he needs intensive counseling.

Sarah. Love the, "the girls were right" moment, like, exactly. A SISTER knows, lol, ain't nothing like doing the motions with a person you like, not to mention when it's your first time. Happy she got to experience that. Now, how dare she go through my sister's phone, like, girl. Idc how much you like that horse, he bouta get the BOOT and no amount of "they don't fit uwu" is gonna stop that, shorty. When Felice finds out that she's been heauxing around with her toxic ex and worse yet, aiding and abetting the traitor to her brobro willy-d, ooooooowie.

Wilhelm, ugh, watching him act like he's the king while unironically complaining about his position is such a TRY on my patience. Everything in his favor but he gotta be messy and step outside into Simon's business, all while not willing to sacrifice his position. Will he keep the same energy and relinquish his position that he claims he doesn't want? Yeah, I doubt that. He's a brat of the highest order and he thinks he can lash out whenever and shouldn't deal with any hardships like everyone else, especially the self made ones. The nils guy was a dck for ousting his brother to him though, yeah it helps Wil but that was not his place to say that about him. Then there's the selfish using of Felice, a genuine friend that offered him a shoulder, he reached for the cooch, sksksk, I was in shock almost. Glad that guy barged in. That was a MESS.

Felice, I have such high hopes for ha but she refuses to leave Wil where he belongs; in the past. The dude is a bomb and you don't wanna be near anyone set to detonate. She was free after August to find a genuinely good dude that she can grow with but I see they wanna make her romeo's ex and a third wheel. The female Marcus. :priceless: #freefelice

The queen ate up her meeting look with August. She's also a good mother, despite her actions.

1 hour ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Hide contents

Chile, I just think everyone is acting like wilhelm is currently in hell or something when if anyone should be gunning for August's head, it's Simon. Wilhelm is too infantile for me to take his puppy bites at retribution as anything but vindictive, low bullying for pleasure because he can't bring himself to actually confront his privileged life's drawbacks while enjoying everything the life affords. August can't even fight back because he feels bad and is all smoke and mirrors as a "villain" in the first place. He's still that boy who's dad killed himself, scurrying around trying to conceal his pain and trying to distract himself with school, his reputation and other stuff that garbage family values.

Okay, i watched 2 more eps. and I gotta say, I'm liking s2 WAY more than s1. Funny when they actually do character work OUTSIDE of romance, sht gets useful.

Hide contents

Vincent, I like him. He's what August tries to be, you know; an ******* who runs things. A bona-fide shtstain. I'm glad he betrayed August and took Wilhelms advice, now another consequence of Wil's childish vendetta manifests in losing access to his obsession, I love backlash. Vincent is gonna be a nice springboard to make August actually deal with his issues outside the confines of the mill house he made to work as an outlet.

August. This man is such a newt, i giggled watching him dread meeting with the queen, I know he wanted to sht himself when that call ended. As intended, him talking to Sarah is good for him, her no filter processor allows for him to get a perspective that isn't his reactionary, "oh no, poor me" victimized mentality that he's made cripple his development from the loss of his father. Him thinking there was gonna be criminal consequences was also a laugh, is he stupid frfr? Like if they went through the trouble of hiding that it was will, no shot they pursue that stuff in court. Now he stupidly believes he has gotten his wish when really he's just being co-opted by the royal family instead of getting free like his dad probably wanted to. Heavy expectations should not be on the shoulders of school children, legacy stuff is for grown, hardback adults. He's such a doll and lacking in identity without having some role to fulfill as an agent. It's sad to see. Sarah isn't capable of reaching him where he's at though, he needs intensive counseling.

Sarah. Love the, "the girls were right" moment, like, exactly. A SISTER knows, lol, ain't nothing like doing the motions with a person you like, not to mention when it's your first time. Happy she got to experience that. Now, how dare she go through my sister's phone, like, girl. Idc how much you like that horse, he bouta get the BOOT and no amount of "they don't fit uwu" is gonna stop that, shorty. When Felice finds out that she's been heauxing around with her toxic ex and worse yet, aiding and abetting the traitor to her brobro willy-d, ooooooowie.

Wilhelm, ugh, watching him act like he's the king while unironically complaining about his position is such a TRY on my patience. Everything in his favor but he gotta be messy and step outside into Simon's business, all while not willing to sacrifice his position. Will he keep the same energy and relinquish his position that he claims he doesn't want? Yeah, I doubt that. He's a brat of the highest order and he thinks he can lash out whenever and shouldn't deal with any hardships like everyone else, especially the self made ones. The nils guy was a dck for ousting his brother to him though, yeah it helps Wil but that was not his place to say that about him. Then there's the selfish using of Felice, a genuine friend that offered him a shoulder, he reached for the cooch, sksksk, I was in shock almost. Glad that guy barged in. That was a MESS.

Felice, I have such high hopes for ha but she refuses to leave Wil where he belongs; in the past. The dude is a bomb and you don't wanna be near anyone set to detonate. She was free after August to find a genuinely good dude that she can grow with but I see they wanna make her romeo's ex and a third wheel. The female Marcus. :priceless: #freefelice

The queen ate up her meeting look with August. She's also a good mother, despite her actions.

don't you drag king Wil:biblio: we know that he is not perfect and that he made his mistakes, but understand he is 16 years old  he was never prepared to be a king he was never trained, not to mention that he is gay and there can be no gay king according to the palace add that he lives with anxiety and the person he loved one died and the other acted like an idiot this entire season:coffee2:

Just finished the last episode and I really liked it overall. Kinda need S3 announced already. :dies: 

Sara was absolutely insufferable. Girl needed a slap in the face to come back to reality. :mazen: Both her and Simon were very annoying this season. My I hate the poor! serve. :toofunny3:

I thought the Marcus/Simon plot was a bit unnecessary at times and I didn't like how they dragged it out after Simon went to tell him that he's not ready for something serious. Marcus is a really cute and nice guy but the way he manipulated him into continuing the relationship by bringing up his dad was messy. I was pro Marcus until that scene. :rip:Not sure if its intentional or not, but he should have known when to let go cause Simon was clearly not over Willie.

I have a love/hate rs with Wilhelm but he carried this season. Edvin did a great job. 

Queen Felice is still one of my faves from the show but I wish she got more to work with. She was more present in S1. :'( 

Edited by State of Grace.

Just finished the last episode and whew, I love gays even when they're annoying af :jonny5:
There are so many good songs as well, added a few. Can't wait for S3!

• ATRL Moderator

Just finished the 3rd episode and I have NO idea how y'all are finding Simon annoying :psyduck: Like I'm trying to imagine the issue and I can't. He's protecting himself from getting hurt again, trying to be delicate with this himbo, AND is becoming a main pop girl like ?????????? Can someone explain the problem?

Sara in this ep.... We have to stan. She deserves to be queen someday :fan:

And the use of that LOVA song during the sad snowy scene was SO perfect. I love this show :gaycat7:

Episode 4 and I love Wilhelm so much. Incredible actor too. 

Weird take, but Omar (Simon) needs to stop acting like he's inside of a beauty photoshoot. He's obsessed with looking perfect from every angle and it makes everything kinda less vulnerable. 

On 11/3/2022 at 9:54 AM, feelslikeadream said:

Just finished the 3rd episode and I have NO idea how y'all are finding Simon annoying :psyduck: Like I'm trying to imagine the issue and I can't. He's protecting himself from getting hurt again, trying to be delicate with this himbo, AND is becoming a main pop girl like ?????????? Can someone explain the problem?

THIS. Wille ‘betrayed’ him before. Of course he will protect himself and make sure the same thing will not happen to ha again. When he threw the ball at Wille during PE Class :bibliahh: Wille was shook

:worship2: So good. Wilhelm and Simon's chemistry is just :jonny5: I just feel LOVE when they're together :weeps:

Ngl it's embarassing af how y'all are batting for Wilhelm in here just because you want his dick. :skull: He's obviously been in the wrong about the entire situation and everybody should be showing their support and sympathy towards Simon, very very unserious.

On 11/2/2022 at 7:16 PM, RunUpDoneUp said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Love your commentary in this thread, especially about Wilhelm. He's been acting so ridiculous the entire season and I'm disappointed, but not surprised, to see the reception here. Absolutely loved August as an antagonist this season.

Not me hating on simon from the beginning and ya'll see the truth now

hp GIF

Im gonna watch season 2 tonight hoping simon will fade away and replaced by a non-annoying hottie we (and wille) deserve 

Question to you non-swedes, do you watch it with subtitles or have they made dubbed versions as well? :gaycat2:

46 minutes ago, Cocetti said:

Question to you non-swedes, do you watch it with subtitles or have they made dubbed versions as well? :gaycat2:

I watch it with subtitles, but my boyfriend watches it dubbed. I always prefer to hear it in the original language, personally.

Great season,  that finale was a collapse :jonny5:

The way August managed to be worse than in Season 1 :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

As much as I loved seeing Wil & Simon back together,  he should have given Marcus more of a chance. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.