• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• Alfred

• Nefertiti0

• OmegaRidley

Omggg it sounds nothing like i expected?? :jonny5:

I wonder if it'll be full midtempo or if there's a break in between. I love the vibe already

4 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

this sounds horrific :rip: she's desperate for a tiktok hit and it's clearly never going to work, she should stop

She should, otherwise Republic won't let her album out

04ad451b6bace6d8cba16fea61097542.thumb.g

Not feeling the snippet, but it's like 10 seconds so I can't say...

inchresting

hopefully this and body shop will have republic release an album sometime this decade

WAAAIIIT MAX MARTIN???

OKAY REPUBLIC BUDGET FINALLY PULLING THROUGH :jonny6:

Luke and Max should team up in a song like on their golden days

04ad451b6bace6d8cba16fea61097542.thumb.g

omg it sounds like classic late 2000s Max Martin. acoustic guitar-driven. I just know when the beat comes in it will HIT.

Kim needs this tbh, especially after the SP backlash. the GP will notice her more, it's more friendly / less raunchy, and in general give her brownie points for being more "musical" if that makes sense.

:clap3:

Edited by Alfred

2 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

never thought i'd say this but we need Luke back... asap :doc:

gurl this is your third negative ass comment. we get it 

not ppl dragging Kim to hell and back the last 5 years for working with Luke and now y'all want her BACK with him?? I knew y'all were a bunch of trolling ass clowns all along :clown:

OT: This sounds super cute and a refreshing change for Kim. 

7 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Well

Clearly Dr. Luke was the magic behind her

the magic that got her debut album scrapped :rip:

Just now, Alfred said:

not ppl dragging Kim to hell and back the last 5 years for working with Luke and now y'all want her BACK with him?? I knew y'all were a bunch of trolling ass clowns all along :clown:

Ikr :bibliahh:

Plus we don't even know how it's going to be marketed, there's also the visuals coming, etc.... it's literally a 30 sec snippet from the intro :toofunny3:

Ugh this site and Kim Petras is so arduous and repetitive. The snippet sounds GREAT. Just say you don't like Kim, as you've said in 100 other Kim threads, and move on. :zzz: 

53 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

The meltdowns over a 28 sec snippet :rip:

The same snippet you're basing your positive opinion on. I don't understand how the opposite shouldn't be possible? :ryan2:

2 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

The same snippet you're basing your positive opinion on. I don't understand how the opposite shouldn't be possible? :ryan2:

Like or dislike the snippet is one thing, acting like "OMG it's horrible the worst thing i've ever heard!11!!1" "bring back Dr. lUkE!!!" and have a whole opinion based on a small bit is another :toofunny3:

But i don't really expect positive opinions towards Kim on this forum, especially from some usual suspects... so whatever i guess  :redface:

20 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

Kim could put out the best song of the decade and you would still choose to hate it, lbr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.