Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• Alfred

• Nefertiti0

• OmegaRidley

11 minutes ago, Alfred said:

@Tropical @Lady Claire @OmegaRidley @TrueBlood @Bicassie 

Sumn's happening tomorrow 

Omg yasss we need it!!! I'm so used to giving and finally I might get to receive!!

Probably some "Unholy" remix or something though, right? Would be kinda whack to release a new single right now, then again sooner is better than later.

Kim solo #1 coming next week? :clownny:

I don’t fully understand the arguments of “Kim shouldn’t release a solo single right now when Unholy is smashing” as if Kim’s going to come out with her song and block Unholy from going #1. 

If anything, this will be the most exposure she’ll get and this is a good time to ride off of some of the hype around her name being attached to Unholy. People aren’t gonna stop streaming Unholy just because Kim dropped another solo song, that’s not how it works and I don’t get what leads y’all to believe it’s ever worked that way unless you’re Mariah Carey or The Black Eyed Peas :dies:

1 hour ago, Tropical said:

Probably some "Unholy" remix or something though, right? Would be kinda whack to release a new single right now, then again sooner is better than later.

The Disclosure remix of Unholy is coming out in 2 weeks, I believe.

2 hours ago, CottageHore said:

I don’t fully understand the arguments of “Kim shouldn’t release a solo single right now when Unholy is smashing” as if Kim’s going to come out with her song and block Unholy from going #1. 

If anything, this will be the most exposure she’ll get and this is a good time to ride off of some of the hype around her name being attached to Unholy. People aren’t gonna stop streaming Unholy just because Kim dropped another solo song, that’s not how it works and I don’t get what leads y’all to believe it’s ever worked that way unless you’re Mariah Carey or The Black Eyed Peas :dies:

It was always that way and it's because radio amounts for a lot of chart points

Edited by Scandalous

the slayage in the picture tho :wanda:

She's giving Pamela Anderson 

Edited by OmegaRidley

omg the single cover is so hot :jonny4:

3 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

She's giving Pamela Anderson 

I was thinking the same, she looks amazing

cover is a SERVE :jonny:  this is pretty good timing for a presave but im guessing the song won’t be out for another few weeks. i wonder if they’ll try for tiktok hype

Single cover is STUNNING.

From the Problematique mess to have a hit and a promising new era. She dodged the bullet so hard.

Edited by Tyrion_LMG

The collapse :jonny4:

She looks stunning and i love the color scheme

Now let's wait for the dummies who were dragging her switching again if this charts well :bibliahh:

She is going for a 2000's look again I believe 

Her twitter header is very 2009's blogs lmao 

I hope this is out by the end of the month, enough time for Unholy to shine and not overshadow a solo release.

Also she needs to drop a DJ collab by the end of the year - early 2023, at least in Europe it could make some numbers.

Add Unholy and that DJ collab on the album as bonus tracks to inflate streams :lakitu:

i’m using that single cover as album cover wow it’s stunning

29 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I hope this is out by the end of the month, enough time for Unholy to shine and not overshadow a solo release.

Also she needs to drop a DJ collab by the end of the year - early 2023, at least in Europe it could make some numbers.

Add Unholy and that DJ collab on the album as bonus tracks to inflate streams :lakitu:

I want a Martin Garrix collab.

she's an icon. she's a legend. she is the moment. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.