• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

43 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Omg actually we need a Hotel California sample scratch ABBA 

spacer.png

Fitting username

spacer.png

Idc about anything but tour tbh, music will be good as always anyways :rip: just hope she delivers with visuals and tour dates 

spacer.png

Just now, igotabigfatass said:

Fitting username

spacer.png

I need to change it cos I dead ass cannot handle another reply like this . I’m reaching my limit I fear

spacer.png

Screaming at that post few pages back saying the covers are giving an antidepressant ad lsksksks :dies:

Tay albums are like therapy so it's fitting.

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

The way I ran to buy the Jade Green version on CD just to find out they're US only covers 

DelectableMelodicFlyinglemur-size_restri 

Does anyone know if she usually makes these special editions available for the UK store at some point ?

4 hours ago, RenHonjo said:

Does anyone knows if she usually make these special variants available for the international fans too? 

She did for folklore so it’s really annoying that they’re not available internationally now 

Yeah its giving 70s.. makes me even more excited :hippo:
Also since the vinyls are available for 7 days i think the lead might actually come on the 9th September, so single announcement once the vinyl sales end :emofish:
She will probably make every announcement at midnight now so no lead single tomorrow :emofish:

she has enough material to do 2 tours at the same time. a dual concept like gaga did with enigma and the jazz shows. but it would be very difficult to create

the way this base wants a "real" hit but keeps saying they want the album to sound like those boring and non-hit songs :rip:

Just now, Saint James said:

she has enough material to do 2 tours at the same time. a dual concept like gaga did with enigma and the jazz shows. but it would be very difficult to create

That is much easier to pull off with a residency since it's in the same venue. She would never attempt to do that with a "world" tour. Hopefully when decides to have her Nashville / London residency in the future she would have a special show for folkmore and her piano anthems and another one for the classic bops.

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.gif

19 minutes ago, ellis-bell said:

She did for folklore so it’s really annoying that they’re not available internationally now 

And do you remember if they were automatically up for both international and US or did international fans have to wait ?

5 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

the way this base wants a "real" hit but keeps saying they want the album to sound like those boring and non-hit songs :rip:

No one wants wants a "real" hit except success stans. Taylor managed to make Willow and a 10mins song #1 hits (they are, argue with a wall OTHs) so these stans keep underestimating her and think she should only do formulaic pop songs to stay relevant on Top 40 radio and the Hot 100.  

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

If she does release a single, I want it 1) three or max four weeks prior to the album and 2) to be the first track because I need the chance to listen to the album from start to finish in one go.

Predicting that Midnights will have no title track.

A reputation blueprint where the concept is the album title.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Predicting that Midnights will have no title track.

A reputation blueprint where the concept is the album title.

spacer.png

Considering how she has used the word midnight 100x in her songs, I doubt there won't be a song called midnight. 

4 hours ago, Meev said:

Any US Swiftie happy to help international Swifties out with the ordering?

You can use a forwarding service, like MyVIPBox. I’ve been using for ages and it’s greattttt and it counts for first week.

https://myvipbox.com/affiliate_link/33EFB73AB1CA/redirect

Edited by GabeInPolaroids

7 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

She’ll bag another 1B month after tomorrow’s update and will bag September too if she releases the lead soon

spacer.png

August wont be 1B. That number already includes today (and still seems a tad high)

We don't want pop, we want her to choose songs like the 1, exile, august as singles  

19 minutes ago, lovethismusic said:

If she does release a single, I want it 1) three or max four weeks prior to the album and 2) to be the first track because I need the chance to listen to the album from start to finish in one go.

I mean...

You can always not listen to the lead if you want to wait for track 1 first

5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Considering how she has used the word midnight 100x in her songs, I doubt there won't be a song called midnight. 

Hmmm the only song title I can recall where it’s Swiftian meta is perhaps Dress.

Unless I’m missing another song titled by a common theme/phrase in her lyricism (ie 2AMs, pouring rains etc.). 

Edited by Taylor fanboy