Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

7 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Please release the single this week!!! The competition on BB100 is like the weakest it’s ever been she can secure the number 1 in like 3 days. Although if the music has like a 60’s vibe that can be a challenge.

Given her history of waiting until a breakout star releases a surefire hit while 10 other songs are competing for the top spot to release a lead single, she will probably stay silent this week.

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

9 minutes ago, Meev said:

Thanks, I’m wanting to get all the variants, and if a US swiftie can help out, that can go towards her first week as well

I want the jade green vinyl so bad :monkey: why does she hate international fans sm lol

So weird that the "track one" through "thirteen" are indeed gonna be on the cover. I don't get it - such a weird choice :deadbanana2:

Still love the original pic the most though, esp the blue :alexz:

Just now, ahauntingnearu said:

So weird that the "track one" through "thirteen" are indeed gonna be on the cover. I don't get it - such a weird choice :deadbanana2:

it's gonna have the actual tracklist 

1 minute ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Still love the original pic the most though, esp the blue :alexz:

Once I saw some of the albums from the 60s and 70s with a similar cover style that also used track titles on the cover I got used to the visual of it and actually like it a lot now. 

Release the lead single tomorrow or just cancel the era already :giraffe:

11 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

it's gonna have the actual tracklist 

Confirmed?

10 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Once I saw some of the albums from the 60s and 70s with a similar cover style that also used track titles on the cover I got used to the visual of it and actually like it a lot now. 

Yes totally. Still not my preference but it's cool. I have the same feeling rn as I had with Florence HBHBHB ... I'd almost rather the pic alone, but I grew to love the white border :alexz: 

2 hours ago, Cloröx said:

FbirJZ9XgAEc241?format=jpg&name=900x900

Well if these covers are any indication of the sound of the album, the pop stans truly LOST. :clap3:

The Mahogany one looks fantastic. 

5 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Confirmed?

You can see it in the vinyls she’s holding on that tiktok. The cover is blurry on the text part but you can figure out it has actual titles and not “track 1-13”.

This looks like the first time she’s fully committed to a time period since 1989. I wonder how long she’s had this idea for. A lot of her style in 2019 was very 60s.

4 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

You can see it in the vinyls she’s holding on that tiktok. The cover is blurry on the text part but you can figure out it has actual titles and not “track 1-13”.

Ooooh I didn't realize that. Ty!

im loving this era aesthetic already :jonny5: Imagine she delivers 1989 level of singles choices.

All the covers are gorgeous :smitten:

Edited by Ariel

4 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

The one with the lighter is still the best though. 

Spilled 

The OG cover is my fave but all of them are so gorgeous. Love the photoshoot :jonny:

we’re getting fed new pictures instead of old photoshoot photos :WAP: we won 

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

we’re getting fed new pictures instead of old photoshoot photos :WAP: we won 

The folklorified TV covers - I will NEVER forgive

spacer.png