Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

Guys… Lorde signed her last e-mail with a “0000” (00:00??). She usually just signs a bunch of Xs (She usually writes “Ella XXXXXXX” or something). 

Weird coincidence…

(What she usually does)

Spoiler

spacer.png

(What she did on her latest e-mail)

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

Oh **** I’m ready if it’s a new album!!!!!!!!!!! Give it to me Tay Tay I’m ready 

1 minute ago, SinnerCity said:

Oh **** I’m ready if it’s a new album!!!!!!!!!!! Give it to me Tay Tay I’m ready 

It IS a new album.

i could see her releasing this and then getting back into the re-recordings in April 2023

as she'll be able to re-record reputation or whatever... 

like an evermore (Dec 2020) to Fearless (April 2021)

anyways super perched for this, really hope she gives us a lead single

I still have hope that she's gonna announce the lead single + MV on thursday:eli: She probably wanted the album announcement to fully be about the album and then announce the lead single separately ( i hope)

We do not deserve her.  This is her 5th studio album in 5 years and 7th release.  

TAYLOR AND CARLY RAE ON THE SAME DAY? MY LGBT BODY IS READY!!! 

Album announcement on twitter already has 50k more likes than Red (TV) announcement and 100k more likes than the evermore announcement... in 7 hours :loki:

Edited by TaylenaStan

If it’s anything like her last two albums, she can keep it. I’m a little over her at this point. She’s a bit over saturated. 

I just know she is going to have a heartbreaking song about spending the night at the hospital with her mom :jonny2:

SO EXCITED!!! :jonnycat: Given the cover, the nocturnal vibes and the probability of a more lofi/rockier sound I'm expecting (manifesting) one of the tracks to be a refined older sibling of this

https://youtu.be/aEk0Y8aygSc

I am so ready!

wasnt expecting album this year from her ngl.

16 minutes ago, byzantium said:

We do not deserve her.  This is her 5th studio album in 5 years and 7th release.  

This. Some Swifties don't know how lucky we are. She's the new RiRi I fear. 

3 minutes ago, Swiftie07 said:

y'all really don't know how lucky you are. your fave is able to release music whenever she wants without her label interfering. :jonny: must be nice.

i knew she didn't show up to the irrelevant vmas last night for nothing. that's so beneath her. unlike some who had to attend and perform because it's the only relevance they have, taylor exploited the vmas to announce her new album. that's a power move.

5 minutes ago, Swiftie07 said:

True but it's been 2 years since evermore so it feels more "normal".

I love her sm, always feeding her fans :jonnycat:

Honestly hoping it's pop, would be a nice change of pace from evermore and folklore

Kinda sad she isn't giving folkmore a triplet sister, but I don't expect a complete departure from that sound. The cover/aesthetics/title screams The National to me, do we know any rumoured producers? haven't visited the base in a while.... I need the lead to be upbeat, maybe dropping this friday(?) that would explain why The National dropped their lead last week. 

8 minutes ago, Repelex said:

This is giving me the 1 vibes and I love it :hippo:

I hope this album doesn't focus on past love relationships and instead has other themes at the core of it. I feel like she hasn't opened about her mom in a while, and she's never referenced her parents divorce/separation(idk their status). I also hope there's no more Kanye/scooter shade on this album. I suppose the sweeter songs are going to be about Joe and possibly about her future children. I need this to be a complete departure from her past carrer, I can't imagine listening to another TS album in 2022 about the same stuff, folkmore was the right direction.