• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

5 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Im getting synth pop from this and I love the concept. 

I hope shes done re releasing records and focuses on new projects

She's probably not releasing them this year. Of course she's not done with them. 

Damn, I woke up with this announcement and it's a great morning. I'm excited to hear what sounds Taylor will venture next. I don't think she'll go back fullpop, her artistry will make sure the songs have some interesting twists in them. So excited for the bridges, the best parts of her songs!

5 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

The IG post with 4.5M likes already. Imagine if she had comments activated :rip:

Its kinda crazy that she grew on instagram even though she barely posts and doesnt have comments enabled
Lover announcement 2.1M likes ( :rip:, she was flopping so hard on instagram during that time)
Folklore announcement: 3.2M
Evermore: 3.8M
Fearless TV: 4.5M
Red TV: 4.1M
This Love (TV): 4.3M
Midnights: 4.5M in 6 hours :loki:

Edited by TaylenaStan

1 minute ago, TaylenaStan said:

Its kinda crazy that she grew on instagram even though she barely posts and doesnt have comments enabled
Lover announcement 2.1M likes ( :rip:, she was flopping so hard on instagram during that time)
Folklore announcement: 3.2M
Evermore: 3.8M
Fearless TV: 4.5M
Red TV: 4.1M
This Love (TV): 4.3M
Midnights: 4.5M in 6 hours :loki:

She’s grown a lot on social media especially instagram but I also think she’s gained a lot of good will from the GP. I think the combo of folklore/evermore and then 10 min version of All Too Well really really highlighted her talent with the GP and she’s probably her most well liked at the moment in my opinion 

I have so many in real life friends who were indifferent towards her and are now fans after listening to Exile (then they listened to folklore, evermore etc etc) 

The midnights era aesthetics are giving me a major 70's glam rock vibe, I feel like soft rock is a bit played out and, it would actually be experimental to give a modern pop sheen to the glam rock sound.

The cover art is great negating the font it makes me excited for the rumoured covers if they continue this art direction.

And, the themes and subject sound very interesting she really should collaborate with Janelle Monae, Clairo, James Blake, Billie Eilish.

I dont care for most of her music but the album cover is pretty and I'm intrigued to hear how the music will sound. 

i’m kinda mad she’s breaking her streak of textless covers… i even wanted her to change the lover cover

the cover would be so much better if it was any of those 2 pics textless with no border 

as long as she doesn’t serve more False Gods i’m good :WAP:

I think I already have that date booked off work :duca:

really was the best news to wake up to

I'm getting long and lone nights in the city during the 90s vibes :jonnycat:

Love the cover, even though it's not textless nor lower cap, her mind

You really can't fault her release strategy, literally everything has STOPPED when Taylor announces a new era ever since folklore... she really is the music industry at this point. This album sounds very conceptually interesting and original for her. I'm almost sad I'll be overseas on holiday when it drops!

so excited for this omg :jonnycat:

btw, what do we think of the "cover"?

That album cover will generate a lot memes:duca:

1 minute ago, devonedelrey said:

If lana is on it i might give it a listen

Who cares if you don’t, the way you felt the need to come in here just to say that :rip: 

Just now, Nexto said:

idk if true but apparently this isn't the official cover

Some people say this account says the same thing about everyone so it doesn’t mean much

2 minutes ago, Nexto said:

idk if true but apparently this isn't the official cover

i’ve seen people saying it could be the back cover and it would make a lot of sense