Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

I used to really believe in Speak Now TV release before the tour starts but I just don't think it's happening anymore. 

Midnights is still too strong + with Morgan Wallen releasing, I just don't see it happening. 

Since I don't think Speak Now TV is suited for a release in Summer + I don't think she'll wait until Fall to drop a new TV, I wouldn't be surprised if 1989 TV is the one that comes next, in like June or July. 

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

Can’t wait for the SN themed look today :jonny5:

these photos :jonny5:

If she does, WE LOVER HER AGAIN. 

1 hour ago, Klein said:

I used to really believe in Speak Now TV release before the tour starts but I just don't think it's happening anymore. 

Midnights is still too strong + with Morgan Wallen releasing, I just don't see it happening. 

Since I don't think Speak Now TV is suited for a release in Summer + I don't think she'll wait until Fall to drop a new TV, I wouldn't be surprised if 1989 TV is the one that comes next, in like June or July. 

How is Speak Now not summer?

Sparks Fly, Mine, Speak Now, Better Than Revenge, Long Live, Mean etc.

These all scream country spring-summer.

So unfair, they did NOT count the remix of Lavender Haze, it did got 300K in the US, so 12 combined.

35 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

How is Speak Now not summer?

Sparks Fly, Mine, Speak Now, Better Than Revenge, Long Live, Mean etc.

These all scream country spring-summer.

idk I feel like it's more a fall/winter-type of album in my mind. 

Random thing that I found:

Most streamed female artists Feb. 8th 2023:

1. Taylor Swift

2. SZA

3. Miley Cyrus

4. Shakira

5. Rihanna

6. Lana del Rey

7. Beyoncé

Most streamed female artists Feb. 8th 2022:

1. Taylor Swift

2. Doja Cat

3. Billie Eilish

4. Ariana Grande

5. Dua Lipa

6. Adele

7. Olivia Rodrigo

Everything changes so fast, but one thing always stays the same.

Edited by Bonicap

I'm not as confident about SN TV dropping soon anymore but who knows at this point

15 tracks above 100M of which 8 are over 200M

and in two weeks LH will cross 300M and AH 600M

insane...

Style now at 981k daily streams :deadbanana4:

Because of her talking to Harry at the Grammys

58 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Speak Now TV found delayed. Club Midnights is coming.

ibyZsMQ.gif

Midnights Chapters here we go.

10 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

That's crazy. So close to 1M daily. 

Atp I'm convinced 1989 will be doing 6-7M in daily streams once the tour starts (not counting the TV tracks). :deadbanana4:

43 minutes ago, Klein said:

Atp I'm convinced 1989 will be doing 6-7M in daily streams once the tour starts (not counting the TV tracks). :deadbanana4:

Style becoming a trend and Haylor interaction at the Grammys really helped.

3 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

I though that it was because of the anniversary posts the update accounts were doing

3 hours ago, Klein said:

yeah probably and she will also rise and stabilize at 60-70M daily streams for at least the first month of the tour...

2 hours ago, Michael196 said:

I though that it was because of the anniversary posts the update accounts were doing

Seems more likely to me. I have a hard time believing people would suddenly massively stream Style just because Taylor and Harry briefly spoke at the Grammys.

4 hours ago, Klein said:

Combined streams when the TV is out will be absolute madness. RED is doing close to 5M and Fearless 3.5M. 1989 will stabilize at more than 7M combined easily.

Style is very popular on TikTok rn, I'm getting like 10 vids with the sound daily though. Another song stomping on SIO. :clap:

After brit awards mess and trash, the next award show we might see her before the tour starts is the Hollywood Critics Association (HCA), where All Too Well is nominated for Best Short Film, she acknowledged the nomination on Twitter by liking the HCA nomination post, the award show will happen in Feb 24. 

I’m sorry but CLEARLY the Brit Award loss were not based on numbers or sales because if they were, she would’ve won. How in the world did she not deserve both International Artist of the Year and International Single for AH?! What?! AH has been almost twice as big as BMS in the U.K! 

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Seems more likely to me. I have a hard time believing people would suddenly massively stream Style just because Taylor and Harry briefly spoke at the Grammys.

Its clearly on tiktok.

Was a lot on my twitter

3 hours ago, Michael196 said:

yeah probably and she will also rise and stabilize at 60-70M daily streams for at least the first month of the tour...

Thats seems very optimistic to me

30 minutes ago, Xpress2019 said:

I’m sorry but CLEARLY the Brit Award loss were not based on numbers or sales because if they were, she would’ve won. How in the world did she not deserve both International Artist of the Year and International Single for AH?! What?! AH has been almost twice as big as BMS in the U.K! 

Brit Awards sucks