Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

All I know is that EnchantedTV will have to settle for #2 even if it gets pushed since it’s going to get blocked by the future smash BTR TV which will go viral instantly for all the right and wrong reasons :jonny5:

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

We really deserved a rock version of The Great War:

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

She should keep the lyrics unchanged and make the caption for that song "I said what I said, *****". 

This right here. :kiss:

Others have explained it well too. It’s not like she is forbidden to conceal her true emotions felt at certain age and time just because those feelings and thoughts are not postitive. I mean, for example, let’s erase Getaway Car as well since we are there considering cheating is no better than something nasty she said in Better than Revenge. 

People are not perfect and we all said similar kind of things in act of being angry or similiar. 

Better than revenge should stay the way it is. The oth already say that she's a petty villainess who hates women (just look at the SZA debacle a few weeks back) so she might as well do what ever the **** she wants, they'll find a reason to paint her as a horrible person whether she keeps it or not :giraffe:.

Does Camillo Bello sing? Maybe she can feature her in the BTR TV? 

They can go back and forth instead of just Taylor dragging the bish by the WEAVE.

Queen can get 3 #1s from Spek Nerw TV

Sparks Fly TV (with a mv can go #1. Gorgeous song with wonderful melody and is a MOMENT)

Enchanted TV (with mv etc...I dont need to say more. Everyone knows it is a classic)

Better Than Revenge TV f/ Camille Belle (a MOMENT that will shake pop culture! the woman she **** shamed on the track with her :jonny5:)

Speak Now TV bigger than Midnights + 1989 COMBINED confirmed. :giraffe:

Honestly, take your time with SNTV, queen :rip: when it comes it will absolutely annihilate me so I’m enjoying my time with her inevitably inferior albums until that point. Last Kiss, Dear John, Sparks Fly, Enchanted, Haunted, etc… all being upgraded. It will be the best album of her career, I fear :jonny: 

And after SN we still have THEEEEEE reputation, 1989 with its classics, and her gorgeous debut. Stanning this woman is a constant serotonin surge I-

are we ready for the announcement tomorrow?

spacer.png

It's possible that she will change BTR's lyrics.

She removed 'spelling is fun' on ME!'s album version, removed the 'offensive' part in the Anti-Hero, and change the production of Girl At Home, so I think she will replace the word 'mattress' with something else too!

I don't mind though, the original lyrics is kinda awful anyway. lol

9 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

are we ready for the announcement tomorrow?

spacer.png

When she drops another Anti-Hero remix in spite of losing SOTY

spacer.png

I feel like the Speak Now TV vaults will include songs that have co-writers.

She probably thought of scrapping If This Was a Movie because it has a co-writer but decided to just include it as a the bonus track last minute.

At least she can still claim that the album is solo-written (standard version).

49 minutes ago, BtDecember said:

I feel like the Speak Now TV vaults will include songs that have co-writers.

She probably thought of scrapping If This Was a Movie because it has a co-writer but decided to just include it as a the bonus track last minute.

At least she can still claim that the album is solo-written (standard version).

I think Martin tried to sue her for songwriting credits. They never talked again.

6 hours ago, FancyStars said:

I've been thinking...

Do u guys think she changed the lyrics of better than revenge?

I hope not, but I just know people are gonna bring it up just to bring bad press to her name :gaycat6:

When she wears a shade of purple tomorrow OR a resemblance of any iconic Speak Now era looks. :jonny5:

Sparks Fly golden dress

spacer.png

Enchanted Wonderstruck couture

spacer.png

Back to December bangs

spacer.png

Mean white trash trailer park aesthetic

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I think Martin tried to sue her for songwriting credits. They never talked again.

I’m pretty sure if WH is about him, then they never spoke again because the breakup was messy. But maybe suing over lyrics adds fuel to the fire. 

2 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

I’m pretty sure if WH is about him, then they never spoke again because the breakup was messy. But maybe suing over lyrics adds fuel to the fire. 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but they never dated. :deadbanana4:

And White Horse is still about a fantasy break up with Teardrops On My Guitar Drew.

Also she never performed ITWAM ever

2 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

We really deserved a rock version of The Great War:

Its like every different version I hear from Midnights elevates the song.  Jack really let us down with the production. 

1 hour ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Honestly, take your time with SNTV, queen :rip: when it comes it will absolutely annihilate me so I’m enjoying my time with her inevitably inferior albums until that point. Last Kiss, Dear John, Sparks Fly, Enchanted, Haunted, etc… all being upgraded. It will be the best album of her career, I fear :jonny: 

I can't wait to hear it in spatial audio :jonny5:

The way we’re all clueless on Speak Now Vault tracks because she became a leak freak after Mine. :skull:

Karma for ignoring Sparks Fly tbh. Glad that BORE leaked and ruined her chances of a #1. 

6 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Its like every different version I hear from Midnights elevates the song.  Jack really let us down with the production. 

TGW isn’t even a Jack production…? 

6 minutes ago, byzantium said:

This was an Aaron song iirc. But true; she needs to ditch the both of them for TS11. Give us something fresh, Tayallah

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but they never dated. :deadbanana4:

And White Horse is still about a fantasy break up with Teardrops On My Guitar Drew.

Hmm has she confirmed either of that anywhere? I’m pretty sure there was fan theories that Love Story and White Horse were both about Martin and that she wrote them a few weeks apart. Love Story kind of works out because her fam didn’t approve of him being much older and having tattoos etc. but maybe I’m misremembering the theories or people attached :deadbanana2:

EDIT 

Right here is a quote from her mom about the guy LS was about and here is an article theorizing the two songs are about him (plus ITWAM itself). Of course we can’t know for sure but at least I wasn’t really mixing up my thoughts :cm:

Edited by youreyesgocold