• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

For those following Spotify stats, am I wrong or was todays update a smash update? Anti hero is holding extremely well and LH is growing nicely :celestial5:

So what is it? Is she performing at the GRAMMYs? International Dates? LH MV coming? Hits different on streaming? 3AM edition physical?  Speak Now Tv??

speaking of grammy's, I want her to do another grammy museum acoustic show like she did in the 1989 era :gaylorcat2: 

don't blame me just made it to 200 days in the top 200 on ww spotify.

whew, a neglected album track did thaT!

17 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

For those following Spotify stats, am I wrong or was todays update a smash update? Anti hero is holding extremely well and LH is growing nicely :celestial5:

Seems really good, yes. 

We will get the full numbers, outside the top 200 charts, soon.

hold up :jonny5: 

3 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

hold up :jonny5: 

I hate how the only reason she didn’t add more dates to the US leg was bc of the entire Ticketmaster fiasco. If she is able to circumvent the bad PR and instead capitalize on it :deadbanana4: if this is real then international dates are coming for sure

I saw Mr Togekiss spilled very hard today.:jonny5:

Midnights isn't having a great stability on Spotify tbh. Multiple tracks are already doing lees than 200k daily which is already below MANY reputation / Lover / folkmore album tracks.:redface:

10 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

inb4 the LH music video also has some weird interlude :deadbanana4: it looks like a fun pop music video, I really would hate for her to ruin it with another useless interlude that diminishes the mv replay value.

Also, what is with her and her goddamn need of including silly lines in her songs or straight up duds in her albums? :deadbanana4: Why can't we get a classy pop album with no gorgeous, lover singles, question, etc. I look at pop albums like Future Nostalgia that flow very well without ******* cringey and silly songs and even the odd moments (like good in bed and pretty please) aren't as egregious as half of puta and lover, and most recently question, bejeweled, vigilante **** and Karma (a bop that only needs better lyrics aka get rid of the ******* cat line). I'm tired of having to put up with subpar silly songs that take away from the album, and it feels like theres always at least one extremely silly song in her albums except for folkmore. It IS possible to have feel good / party songs that aren't silly in case she didnt know that :biblionny:

I have so much more to say but let me not lose my mind tonight :dies:End of rant :deadvision:

Bejeweled and Karma are better written than everything on the faceless Future Nostalgia :kiss:

19 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Midnights isn't having a great stability on Spotify tbh. Multiple tracks are already doing lees than 200k daily which is already below MANY reputation / Lover / folkmore album tracks.:redface:

What do you mean by not having great stability? It is doing 15M+ daily streams!! only dear reader and glitch are doing less than 200K

I believe once the eras tour starts, Midnights hopefully will increase to 20M+ daily streams!!!!

As what Mr Togekiss said, Taylor please just tour more in other countries other than the US, especially tour more in european countries such as france, germany, italy!!!!

Edited by wsurferwayne

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

are you ready to die, swifties?

wait, what's happening? :redface:

36 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Bejeweled and Karma are better written than everything on the faceless Future Nostalgia :kiss:

They have a lot more personality yes. Maybe it’s because Taylor has her signature witting style and Dua relies on writing camps. Still doesn’t change what I said about FN feeling expensive and some tracks on midnights feeling silly

45 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Ofc I did :giraffe:

But I think midnights is doing great on Spotify. All her other streaming albums were doing 4M by this point, only lover was doing more at 5.7M or so. So by default it’s already holding a lot better than her previous albums so that’s a win. It’s unfair to compare it to UVST and Sour since those are literally the biggest albums on streaming/Spotify. Plus Olivia had 3 smashes before releasing the album, and Bad Bunny had a few as well. Midnights would be a little different if it had 3 Anti Hero sized hits (those 3 alone would be pulling 12-15M), and the rest of the album would do at least just as well as it is doing now (10M) and that’s not even taking into account the boost the album tracks would receive from having 3 smashes since more exposure from the singles leads to people checking out the album as a whole. 

Having said all that, midnights has been pulling the same amount of streams since mid December or so, so I don’t think there’s anything to worry about. Even if it drops to 10M it’s still doing well. The Tour will undoubtedly give it a boost too, we just don’t know how big it will be (if at all).

Also those albums you mentioned have tracks doing worse than midnights tracks and I think it’s a little unfair to compare the worst performing tracks on midnights with the best performing album tracks on the other albums. The album has shown legs, it just needs another properly pushed single and the tour to stabilize / gain streams

59 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

She’s always SERVING thank u king

spacer.png

Anytime someone spills on here some delusional person has to include "and she's doing awful on streaming!!!" :rip: no she isn't, stop trying to push that annoying opinion as fact

25 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

They have a lot more personality yes. Maybe it’s because Taylor has her signature witting style and Dua relies on writing camps. Still doesn’t change what I said about FN feeling expensive and some tracks on midnights feeling silly

Ofc I did :giraffe:

But I think midnights is doing great on Spotify. All her other streaming albums were doing 4M by this point, only lover was doing more at 5.7M or so. So by default it’s already holding a lot better than her previous albums so that’s a win. It’s unfair to compare it to UVST and Sour since those are literally the biggest albums on streaming/Spotify. Plus Olivia had 3 smashes before releasing the album, and Bad Bunny had a few as well. Midnights would be a little different if it had 3 Anti Hero sized hits (those 3 alone would be pulling 12-15M), and the rest of the album would do at least just as well as it is doing now (10M) and that’s not even taking into account the boost the album tracks would receive from having 3 smashes since more exposure from the singles leads to people checking out the album as a whole. 

Having said all that, midnights has been pulling the same amount of streams since mid December or so, so I don’t think there’s anything to worry about. Even if it drops to 10M it’s still doing well. The Tour will undoubtedly give it a boost too, we just don’t know how big it will be (if at all).

Also those albums you mentioned have tracks doing worse than midnights tracks and I think it’s a little unfair to compare the worst performing tracks on midnights with the best performing album tracks on the other albums. The album has shown legs, it just needs another properly pushed single and the tour to stabilize / gain streams

I think not only do Bejeweled and Karma have more personality, but they are also witty and cleverly written. Future Nostalgia could be sang by literally anyone, and while it's great sonically, I think Midnights sounds equally as expensive, especially those two songs. Only Vigilante **** is a dud but I act like it doesn't exist so...

12 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

inb4 the LH music video also has some weird interlude :deadbanana4: it looks like a fun pop music video, I really would hate for her to ruin it with another useless interlude that diminishes the mv replay value.

Also, what is with her and her goddamn need of including silly lines in her songs or straight up duds in her albums? :deadbanana4: Why can't we get a classy pop album with no gorgeous, lover singles, question, etc. I look at pop albums like Future Nostalgia that flow very well without ******* cringey and silly songs and even the odd moments (like good in bed and pretty please) aren't as egregious as half of puta and lover, and most recently question, bejeweled, vigilante **** and Karma (a bop that only needs better lyrics aka get rid of the ******* cat line). I'm tired of having to put up with subpar silly songs that take away from the album, and it feels like theres always at least one extremely silly song in her albums except for folkmore. It IS possible to have feel good / party songs that aren't silly in case she didnt know that :biblionny:

I have so much more to say but let me not lose my mind tonight :dies:End of rant :deadvision:

1989 is almost basically this imo, only Bad Blood taints it (SIO is camp done well).

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

I haven’t been super close following Taylor this era. Why is LH not smashing harder? It should be!!

What is the current single or is it still AH?

2 hours ago, idkwiam said:

And ? The album Is new so people have listened to It recently plus no promotion. Do you really think these track of lover were making more 3 months after the album release? When It was at 5m streams Daily? Lover Is doing better now than then because a lot of songs have been added to playlists in the years, have gone viral on Tik Tok etc. 

This Is how things work in streaming era, you need time to stabilize. You can't say is not doing good on Spotify with 16M streams on a 92day with only One single full promoted until now. 

37 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Is there a discography rate going on? Where can I find it and can I still participate?

38 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Is there a discography rate going on? Where can I find it and can I still participate?

I think @1989is hosting one and it's due until early February 

43 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

And ? The album Is new so people have listened to It recently plus no promotion. Do you really think these track of lover were making more 3 months after the album release? When It was at 5m streams Daily? Lover Is doing better now than then because a lot of songs have been added to playlists in the years, have gone viral on Tik Tok etc. 

This Is how things work in streaming era, you need time to stabilize. You can't say is not doing good on Spotify with 16M streams on a 92day with only One single full promoted until now. 

Exactly. Lover was literally doing 2.3-2.4 million daily at one point. Then the whole album exploded on spotify. 

Midnights will do the same.