• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

3 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

The jealousy in the OTHs posts lately is very entertaining :bibliahh:, like they hid for a month as Midnights smashed and they're only now finding the courage to come out of the woodwork and spew their Gretchen Wieners'd Caesar monologue vitriol :redface:.

They are the worst some of these threads have 1000 words essays. I wonder who even read these long useless diatribes done by 40 yo madonna/rihanna fans.

Radios are loving Lavander Haze, it's clear. For me Anti-hero, Lavander Haze, Midnight Rain and Karma are the best singles choices cause they sounf different from the pop stuff before. Some fans are complaining Lavander Haze remembers I think he knows or even Dress, as radios and Gp remember those songs looool. They're funny sometimes.

Lavander Haze sounds totally fresh as TS song for the radios.

With the music video + remixes at the right time and right week she can easily get another #1. 

Edited by vale9001

I'm a bit sad because it might really be a while until Hits Different hits streaming. I just learned that Adele's 30 Target exclusives are still not available yet and that album's a year old :chick3:

4 hours ago, Seldoja said:

so it will be Taylor's first ever #1 on IFPI?!?!?!? :coffee:

A Chinese album sold 7M+ this year so it depends on whether IFPI includes it or not

1 hour ago, lovethismusic said:

I'm a bit sad because it might really be a while until Hits Different hits streaming. I just learned that Adele's 30 Target exclusives are still not available yet and that album's a year old :chick3:

Adele still hasn’t put the 25 bonus tracks up for streaming. Taylor isn’t like that. Hits Different will be available soon enough.

5 hours ago, Seldoja said:

so it will be Taylor's first ever #1 on IFPI?!?!?!? :coffee:

I think yes. 1989 and Lover were both #2 for their respective years.

3 hours ago, vale9001 said:

Radios are loving Lavander Haze, it's clear. For me Anti-hero, Lavander Haze, Midnight Rain and Karma are the best singles choices cause they sounf different from the pop stuff before. Some fans are complaining Lavander Haze remembers I think he knows or even Dress, as radios and Gp remember those songs looool. They're funny sometimes.

Lavander Haze sounds totally fresh as TS song for the radios.

With the music video + remixes at the right time and right week she can easily get another #1. 

Yeah and with a Karma remix ala Bad Blood she can get another #1.

Wonderland, you are in love and New romantics were Target esclusive and she released them on Itunes one for week 

Wonderland 17 feb 2015

you are in love 24 feb 2015

new romantics 03 mar 2015

so only 4 months of exclusivity, even around 10 days less. 

I think she could release hits different on platform the same week the 3AM Version will be released in physical. So end of january and first part of february.

A new song on the platforms that week could promote even more the release. 

Edited by vale9001

5 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I’m still shocked at Anti-Hero’s smashery:bibliahh: 

THIS! I was hoping for a US smash, but it turned out to be an organic global smash. :ahh:

The real surprise is in the Uk. Rep and lover singles were disappointing there. Apparently folklore-avermore really rebuild her appeal (after all even lover after folklore got a big boost and longevity). #1 after 5 weeks both on Spotify and AM is really impressive. 

52 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

:giraffe:

Its a smash

Is this the first time it increased on a Wednesday?

10 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:
11 -4
Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

:deadvision:

The increasing late and then dropping right away again at night is still going :laugh:

But probably very few streams between #7 and #11

But early on Apple Music US seems to suggest that people really dont stream Midnights on Thanksgiving. The other tracks are also really down

Edited by simmnfierzig

On 10/20/2022 at 6:50 AM, Kali. said:

She needs to fire herself honestly how could she possibly think this was a good idea 

On 10/20/2022 at 6:49 AM, GardenPanty said:

the gag is jack’s songs on folklore wash this crap.

the lyrics on Karma and Anti-Hero are actually disgusting. this is from the same same woman that wrote this is me trying and august ??? 

Jack’s production is terrible but I feel like it’s Taylor’s influence. The 1975’s album was nowhere near as bad as this

On 10/20/2022 at 6:50 AM, Aqua said:

Yeah this sucks :rip: 

0fNCoto.gif 

On 10/20/2022 at 6:53 AM, cruelcooper said:

wow i hate anti-hero:rip: so overhyped that tiktok challenge will FLOP :bibliahh:

On 10/20/2022 at 6:53 AM, Slayn said:

This doesn't deserve 1M opening week

GRETCHEN.gif

Hoping it does 500K at most so she seethes

GRETCHEN.gif

Now AH is #1 for 5 weeks, look at how far we have came :ahh: 

41 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

The real surprise is in the Uk. Rep and lover singles were disappointing there. Apparently folklore-avermore really rebuild her appeal (after all even lover after folklore got a big boost and longevity). #1 after 5 weeks both on Spotify and AM is really impressive. 

She is at her biggest right now in the UK. Like her public recognition and fame, she can easily sell 10-15 stadiums date there. 

2 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

I have never seen ATRL switch this hard ever :skull: Those days of the leak had me fearing all Taylor threads like I did during ME!'s embarrassing first week :skull: 

7 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

I mean they’re right, the album is mediocre and lackluster, but she’s so big that she simply cannot flop.

7 minutes ago, Lazuli said:

I have never seen ATRL switch this hard ever :skull: Those days of the leak had me fearing all Taylor threads like I did during ME!'s embarrassing first week :skull: 

they were so READY. It was such an uglee sight to watch 

10 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Taylor Swift peaking commercially on her 16th year while having never left for a hiatus longer than a year since 2006 :jonny5:

Anti Hero being her biggest hit since Blank Space (yes thisll be bigger than Bad Blood and IDWLF, maybe even TIWYCF :fan:)

I hope she gets the IFPI #1 artist and album win :WAP:

Hope sha also pushes lavender haze as the 2nd single!!! Because if lavender haze is the 2nd single, it will be her one of her biggest hits as well

Edited by wsurferwayne

6 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I mean they’re right, the album is mediocre and lackluster, but she’s so big that she simply cannot flop.

It wouldnt be doing over 30M on day 34 unless a whole lot of people really loved the album

2 minutes ago, wsurferwayne said:

Hope sha also pushes lavender haze as the 2nd single!!! Because if lavender haze is the 2nd single, it will be her one of her biggest hits as well

I mean it’s obviously LH is the 2nd single after christmas. They filmed the video already and serviced it to radio. 

1 =
Sam Smith & Kim Petras - Unholy
51 1 (x5) 77.41 +1.24            
2 =
Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero
34 2 (x3) 72.97 +1.23