Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

20 minutes ago, Literature said:

Obv not a bad update considering how bad taylor's mid-term streaming longevity usually is but I thought the rise today would be bigger considering the poor monday rise :sosad:yeah christmas ain't gonna let us have pretty streaming numbers for a while time to ignore them and focus on radio, hot 100, and BB200 only  :1stplace: 

Yeah we were at down 14.3% compared to 7 days ago on Saturday. Now we are back to down 20% :gaycat6:

Unbenannt

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

But the day on Apple Music has been pretty good. Maybe tomorrow can be a better day

The meltdowns when the album does less than 10M on Dec 24th and 25th will be hilarious :redface:

4 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

The meltdowns when the album does less than 10M on Dec 24th and 25th will be hilarious :redface:

those days fall on a saturday and a sunday, respectively

:redface:

Edited by Literature

25 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

hoping we get more MVs soon :cm:

When we get Lavender Haze and VS videos the same week then what :gaycat1:

10 minutes ago, Literature said:

Billboard Hot 100 Year End Artists 2022:

#6. Taylor Swift (+15)

from just 2 weeks of midnights :redface:

Is this just a prediction? And is the +15 from last year’s position or her predicted 2022 position before Midnights? 

8 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Is this just a prediction? And is the +15 from last year’s position or her predicted 2022 position before Midnights? 

It's an estimate from someone who is really good at it.

She was at #21 after 50/52 weeks I think?

And is now at #6 after 52/52 weeks

Edited by simmnfierzig

Perchedt for Black Friday sales boost for Midnights. 

35 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

It's an estimate from someone who is really good at it.

She was at #21 after 50/52 weeks I think?

And is now at #6 after 52/52 weeks

Damn.

14 minutes ago, GiftFromGod said:

Perchedt for Black Friday sales boost for Midnights. 

Well…it would help if there were copies on the shelves.

7 minutes ago, By the Water said:

She's coming for top artist at the BBMAs, isn't she? :redface:

Yeah easily

8 minutes ago, Literature said:

oh wow  :eek:

Yeah looking at the other songs is probably more Drake dropping than Anti-Hero increasing.

And surprising that the Rod Wave album was #2 so long

But still. #7 is nice 

Taylor Swift peaking commercially on her 16th year while having never left for a hiatus longer than a year since 2006 :jonny5:

Anti Hero being her biggest hit since Blank Space (yes thisll be bigger than Bad Blood and IDWLF, maybe even TIWYCF :fan:)

I hope she gets the IFPI #1 artist and album win :WAP:

The jealousy in the OTHs posts lately is very entertaining :bibliahh:, like they hid for a month as Midnights smashed and they're only now finding the courage to come out of the woodwork and spew their Gretchen Wieners'd Caesar monologue vitriol :redface:.

God i wish ATRL hadn’t purged itself, I want all those old posts where people were calling Adele the “REAL music industry” to be quotable :gaycat6: 

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

God i wish ATRL hadn’t purged itself, I want all those old posts where people were calling Adele the “REAL music industry” to be quotable :gaycat6: 

Remember that iconic thread back in 2019/early 2020 with a title “Why has Taylor Swift hasn’t adapted to streaming” since Lover didn’t surpass other pop girls’ albums. It was a circle jerk of OTH. :gaycat6:

10 hours ago, idkwiam said:

On IFPI it will definitely go #1 because of the shipments but if we speak about Chartmasters the difference is quite big I thinkg

so it will be Taylor's first ever #1 on IFPI?!?!?!? :coffee:

also Lavender Haze is gonna pull a Delicate, that song is smash territory.

We need a hits different music video tho, that could challenge for #1 when Anti-hero's reign is over

6 minutes ago, Seldoja said:

so it will be Taylor's first ever #1 on IFPI?!?!?!? :coffee:

Most of her albums have always been released in the last 2 months of the year, but IFPI’s tracking year is the normal calendar year, so while a huge bulk of sales happened in those first 2 months of album release, they never got her to #1 on IFPI, and then the next year would be missing a big chunk of her sales so she’d fall even more short. The Billboard Year and Grammys cutoffs worked in her favor in America but she wasn’t exactly the best at global domination because of her timing