• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

56 minutes ago, ATWK said:

She's definitely doing a Xmas album at some point, but I feel like she's saving it for when she's in her late-30s/40s and might a need a career boost. Same thing with the SB.

She should take a leaf out of Mariah’s book and release it during her prime.

4 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

:redface: :redface:

:ahh:  And they can’t blame remixes, can’t blame multiple versions to purchase, can’t blame discounts.. what the hell :ahh:  

So tracks charting: 20, 20, 18, 16, 14?

I would think. If Sweet Nothing is charting than WCS is too

15 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

:redface: :redface:

Crazy stuff :gaycat6:

midnight rain and lavender haze beat look what you made me do for days in us spotify top 10.

only shake it off is ahead of the midnights trinity.

1 hour ago, NewStanner said:

:jonny5:

WCS should chart too. The best deluxe track did that :clap3:

Fixed it for you :gaycat4:

does anyone know if midnights is on track to be the most sold album globally this year?

I don't think Taylor has ever had an album be #1 globally before.... only album I can think that could beat it might be bad bunny

29 minutes ago, Seldoja said:

does anyone know if midnights is on track to be the most sold album globally this year?

I don't think Taylor has ever had an album be #1 globally before.... only album I can think that could beat it might be bad bunny

On IFPI it will definitely go #1 because of the shipments but if we speak about Chartmasters the difference is quite big I thinkg

How many of these people could Lord pick out of a lineup rn (other than Karlie ofc) 

18 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

I've decided on my top 5 finally after having the album on loop since it came out

1 You’re on Your Own, Kid
2 Midnight Rain
3 Bejeweled
4 Maroon
5 Lavender Haze

TASTE!!

She humiliated Herself but it helped reposition Her brand, and somehow that was everything

littlebodybigheart
50 minutes ago, Seldoja said:

it’s possible

11 hours ago, Michael196 said:

this is incredible :wanda:

when I thought that I couldn’t love it more than I already do...

with her ever growing streaming power, I don’t want to jinx it, but this masterpiece will hopefully be the one to end Mimi’s Christmas terror in the future :duca:

:toofunny3:

Firstly, Billboard doesn't combine the two versions

Secondly, christmas songs performance have no correlation to an artist's streaming power

And thirdly i doubt it will ever get that big

Obv not a bad update considering how bad taylor's mid-term streaming longevity usually is but I thought the rise today would be bigger considering the poor monday rise :sosad:yeah christmas ain't gonna let us have pretty streaming numbers for a while time to ignore them and focus on radio, hot 100, and BB200 only  :1stplace: 

Edited by Literature

20 minutes ago, Literature said:

Obv not a bad update considering how bad taylor's mid-term streaming longevity usually is but I thought the rise today would be bigger considering the poor monday rise :sosad:yeah christmas ain't gonna let us have pretty streaming numbers for a while time to ignore them and focus on radio, hot 100, and BB200 only  :1stplace: 

Yeah we were at down 14.3% compared to 7 days ago on Saturday. Now we are back to down 20% :gaycat6:

Unbenannt

But the day on Apple Music has been pretty good. Maybe tomorrow can be a better day

The meltdowns when the album does less than 10M on Dec 24th and 25th will be hilarious :redface: