• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

:soda: inch resting! I wonder what it'll sound like. The folklore with tempo theories sound realistic!

Why T10 instead of getting rid and releasing rerecordings? i need 1989 and SN tay.ver. :fish2:

14 minutes ago, chiliam said:

this wont be about emo sad nights only but more on those nights before big decisions, big change in her life.

So we will get something like:

-the night she decide to go to New York

-the night she start the affair with Tom

-the night she lost the Grammy for Red

the night diana trolled her on twitter

kissgate

37 minutes ago, Bindi said:

So that fashion insider tea must be true :jonny5:

They mentioned it was the October issue too 

:giraffe:

7 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

Why T10 instead of getting rid and releasing rerecordings? i need 1989 and SN tay.ver. :fish2:

These two both still have legal issues, she can just drop them while she’s touring next year during spring and summer. They’ll be great promo / streaming + sales boosts for the tour.

Kinda over her but would love it to be 1989-type of thing. 

Just now, WeFoundTrouble said:

These two both still have legal issues, she can just drop them while she’s touring next year during spring and summer. They’ll be great promo / streaming + sales boosts for the tour.

still??

and what about the debut?

i know she still cant do reputation... i mean yea she can. she could drop it on her b day this year

3 hours ago, Clauss said:

They are showing lyrics of night, I saw Treacherous as well...

Nnnnn, yeah... she's a genius in terms of marketing. I think she was supposed to release 1989 (TV) but the Shake It Off legal battle is really delaying that even further that she probably/most likely isn't allowed to release 1989 TV until it's resolved so she will probably release this album in the meantime. She could start re-recording Reputation in a couple of months. :duca:

mlaredoperez

Does anyone know what to expect in terms of sound? synthpop? or folklore sound?

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

still??

and what about the debut?

i know she still cant do reputation... i mean yea she can. she could drop it on her b day this year

Yeah the Shake It Off lawsuit was delayed til January 2023, and SNTV still hasn’t gotten the trademark merchandising approval it needs for her to sell the product with merch.

Debut, idk she probably just doesn’t want to waste her hype on her least popular country album. And reputation still can’t be re-recorded until November, i doubt they can get it ready within 1 month for her birthday. I’m sure Speak Now and 1989 are ready to go once the legal issues are done, while debut and reputation still need to be recorded.

but TS10 was the best option. All the hype she has from folklore + evermore + Red TV is best used on a new album & tour!

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Yeah the Shake It Off lawsuit was delayed til January 2023, and SNTV still hasn’t gotten the trademark merchandising approval it needs for her to sell the product with merch.

Debut, idk she probably just doesn’t want to waste her hype on her least popular country album. And reputation still can’t be re-recorded until November, i doubt they can get it ready within 1 month for her birthday. I’m sure Speak Now and 1989 are ready to go once the legal issues are done, while debut and reputation still need to be recorded.

but TS10 was the best option. All the hype she has from folklore + evermore + Red TV is best used on a new album & tour!

low key i was hoping for a trilogy folklore-evermore- TS10

I hope Max Martin is involved:jamming:

1 minute ago, terrorblade said:

Hope hard cos it ain’t happening I fear 

do we know who the producer is yet?

1 minute ago, terrorblade said:

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

We only know the cover, title, and release date

* and really we don’t even know if that’s the official cover yet :rip: 

4 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

WE NEED ANOTHER FOLK OR ROCK ALBUM 

The new album is going to consist of the sounds of State of Grace and Holy Ground.:eddie:

This better be an album full of songs like This Is Me Trying & Coney Island… I want nothing, but depression on this album.