• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

Swifties keep winning omg :gaycat6:

I can NOT stand it :deadbanana2: 

Anybody knows anything about the sound????

hoping it’s less alt, as far away from the evermore sound and it being more mainstream, maybe soft rock or synths elements? 

21 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

The 1975 could be involved. In Pitchfork’s interview with Matty Healy about their new album he said they played it for Taylor.

I'm a causal Taylor listener but I would go berserk if the 1975 actually worked with her. the album announcement picture is giving me I like it when you sleep vibes - if we get a mashup between that and a brief inquiry, I might have to stan

not me waking up to this?!?!!? :WAP:

i don't mind waiting longer for the re-recordings then if we're getting a FULL ALBUM like wth

23 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Also sorry OJH but this screams Antonoff to me, I’d be shocked if he didn’t have at least one track (it’s silly to think otherwise when he’s been her most consistent collaborator for nearly a decade)

While he gave us her best song of all time August August :fan: I think its time she moved on to different pastures.

A Matt Healy x Taylor Swift lead single to avenge poor Exile! Give us that SMASH depressive ballad legends!

Hopefully it's more of a folklore and less of a lover :jonny6:

7 minutes ago, mypaintoyou said:

Will we get a first single 

I remember folllore and evermore been announced same day 

and then red 5 months away 

and this one less than 2 months away 

I can’t even tell if I want a single. I’m used to experiencing an album all in one go after folklore and evermore. Plus there’s the question - would it ruin the hype to get a single? Would it generate more? What even is the business model these days for a Taylor release that’s not inhibited by pandemic restrictions? Is a music video ready yet?

There’s no way I’m going to stay sane for two whole months either way :rip:

13 minutes ago, futurenostalgic said:

whoever said M83, i would love for her to explore that sound... i am loving the throwback hipster design of the cover. 

Her “Wait” is upon us :duca:

Damn Taylor ANOTHER album?

:jonny6:

I barely even got into Evermore.

:jonny:

46 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Taylor’s Rocio Durcal era is coming :jonny5:

Pls imagine her own "La Gata Bajo la Lluvia"

:gaycat1:

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

I can’t even tell if I want a single. I’m used to experiencing an album all in one go after folklore and evermore. Plus there’s the question - would it ruin the hype to get a single? Would it generate more? What even is the business model these days for a Taylor release that’s not inhibited by pandemic restrictions? Is a music video ready yet?

There’s no way I’m going to stay sane for two whole months either way :rip:

It seems that she is more focusing on providing full album experience now so maybe we will get the lead single on the same day or a week before the album release, and honestly I actually like that one. Or maybe she will follow Renaissance’s strategy and release the lead a few weeks before the album release.

7 minutes ago, fountainsofyouth said:

I'm a causal Taylor listener but I would go berserk if the 1975 actually worked with her. the album announcement picture is giving me I like it when you sleep vibes - if we get a mashup between that and a brief inquiry, I might have to stan

Taylor Swift in the style of Somebody Else, The Sound, or UGH! would destroy me, like I’d cry

but even better, imagine if she did a track like Lostmyhead, there aren’t even words for the feelings that would give me :chick3: and if the closing track took notes from Nana :chick3:

uuugghhh the fact that this idea was even put in my head and it’s all nearly-empty speculation because of an interview where she was mentioned and the cover’s aesthetic lmao

v excited

The amount of LOCALS that have shared ha IG post onto their stories in my feed is INSANE :dies: I think if she serves a quality pop song she might have ha biggest hit in years that’s just how crazy the hype is rn :rip:

I think she should release the lead single on Friday, and then the second single on release day so she can snatch another 2 #1s :gaylorcat2:

If Matty and/or George have production credits... I'll pass away. Or if that pic of Lana, Taylor, and Jack implies Lana is on it, this is coming for my top Taylor album spot I fearrrr

I felt the earth move :jonny:

so what's the tea? who are the producers?

This better not be another poetess in the woods thing, it's time for her MUSIC, no more Ray of Light

I thought she would have made a bigger deal about her 10th album .. like called it out or talked about #10 more specifically, since it's such a big number or milestone for a discog. 

13 tracks about 12 AM for her 10th album. LET'S GOOOOOO :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, getawaycar said:

If Matty and/or George have production credits... I'll pass away. Or if that pic of Lana, Taylor, and Jack implies Lana is on it, this is coming for my top Taylor album spot I fearrrr

I hope the Lana duet is a pre-album single so Lana can finally get a #1 hit