Arctic Monkeys - 'The Car'

Rose

I was able to buy tickets to the show in Norway, but it was such a stressful experience and the whole thing was sold out ten minutes after it was put on sale. The demand for them is insane

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nefertiti0

• James_Dean

• Reflektor_Creep

• TrueBlood

i hope they will keep up their #1 streak in the UK.... the way it's clashing with midnights release:rip: 

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

i hope they will keep up their #1 streak in the UK.... the way it's clashing with midnights release:rip: 

Idk... Swifties said they were worried about AM topping...

let's hope that's the case

truthteller

2 hours ago, truthteller said:

Regarding the amount of things Taylor sold on her store - I believe she‘ll outsell them by factor 2.

31 minutes ago, gplcarlos said:

Oh wow, already 2.5 and 3 stars review, I'm very disappointed :( 60-ish we're coming, it's a shame.

36 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Omg what happened :rip:

this is not a rock record

On 10/15/2022 at 7:50 AM, James_Dean said:

Idk... Swifties said they were worried about AM topping...

let's hope that's the case

truthteller

Taylor just announced tour pre-sale codes for fans who pre-order in her UK store:noparty:

On 10/15/2022 at 6:43 AM, truthteller said:

No chance at all. Taylor will do twice their number, I guess.

The reviews are very mixed and I don't like the pre-releases... Think I'm gonna pass again-

No way this is kinda getting panned, especially by today's standards where critics are way softer :deadbanana2:

I like the songs so far so I probably won't hate it, but wow. Almost all the reviews compare it infavorably to Tranquility Hotel, which I guess is fair but kind of surprising.

It seems like critics and people truly want NO evolution from them :deadbanana2: I say good for them for doing whatever the **** they want, the new songs are great

On 10/17/2022 at 8:24 AM, gplcarlos said:

Damn :noparty:

Mixing perfected orchestral moments with odd rhythms and confused phrasings, it’s as if we’re meeting them in a rehearsal room where Alex sings semi-nonsense lyrics over a not yet finalised melody, but they’ve thrown on some strings for good measure and called it an album. 

Well, it seems to me that is generally more praised than the previous album.

Anyway, not feelin’ the new single. 2/3 for me.

Edited by TrueBlood

1 hour ago, AmandaHP said:

Mixing perfected orchestral moments with odd rhythms and confused phrasings, it’s as if we’re meeting them in a rehearsal room where Alex sings semi-nonsense lyrics over a not yet finalised melody, but they’ve thrown on some strings for good measure and called it an album. 

Mr. Turner: the male Lana Del Rey confirmed! :jonnycat: