• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vuelve88

• Raiden

• Ricardo1993

• Protocol

Imagine boldly calling yourself Latina. But cant even properly speak a language from Latin America. Embarrassing. 

Didn’t expect something else from the “mi gente latino” award speechifier 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Imagine boldly calling yourself Latina. But cant even properly speak a language from Latin America. Embarrassing. 

She was born to Puerto Ricans parents. She IS Latina. I’m tired of this “Hall Monitor” mentality that some Latinos do to police other Latino’s heritage. I’m Nuyo rican like Jlo and my Spanish isn’t as heavy as those born in the island but that doesn’t make me any less Latino. 

11 minutes ago, Tropez said:

You really said this with your whole ass chest. Embarrassing. 

She does look like she's dying inside :ahh:

Not everyone can speak almost everything like Shakira!

JLow always been fake like that. Shakira embraces her Latin heritage fully in everything she does, JLo gives me massive (I hate that I grew up being Latina I wish I was white) vibes

she wasn't even trying to hide it after a point :bibliahh:

14 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

You really said this with your whole ass chest. Embarrassing. 

Right, as if all latinos are required to be fluent in Spanish :deadbanana2:

at least JLo tried :gaycat6:

it's giving me flashbacks to the time my friend and I went to an Asian-American poetry event at our uni and this girl with heritage from the same country as us, but never lived there, couldn't speak the language, read a poem about how she had nightmares because of our country's traumatic past (mind you a country she never lived in)  with really obviously google translated and grammatically incorrect lines and a horrible stilted accent. even JLo speaks Spanish better than this activist did our language. the whole crowd was going wild while my friend and I were looking at each other like this :ahh:

my spanish is better than hers and I’m brazilian ?

at least she tried

6 minutes ago, Love Again said:

JLow always been fake like that. Shakira embraces her Latin heritage fully in everything she does, JLo gives me massive (I hate that I grew up being Latina I wish I was white) vibes

You just made this lie up lol you don’t even know J.Lo. She is Nuyo rican. Many of us speak Spanish, in between or no Spanish at all but we are a very prideful people no matter how we grew up. 

shakira is the one who wants to be white

spacer.png

not jlo who doesn’t look that different aside from blonde hair dye

spacer.png

Reminds me of this legendary scene, I imagine that's how conversations between the two go down:eli:

She's a 2nd generation American born in the Bronx... like being a child of immigrants in the US and learning to reconcile with your own culture and speak your native language is nothing to be made fun of...

43 minutes ago, Tropez said:

isn’t she a second generation American? i don’t speak Spanish but judging by the video she can somewhat express herself in the language which is impressive if they mostly spoke English at home

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.