• Saddy

• supaspaz

• naval23

• AdrianNicki

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, °ColdFire° said:

I gotta do this to give Extra Smooth an extra boost :celestial4:

Yay :WAP:

Can we include the superior single version of The One I Gave My Heart To? :jonny:

Oh and Journey to the Past? :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

Can we include the superior single version of The One I Gave My Heart To? :jonny:

It is in the album One in a Million

14 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

Oh and Journey to the Past? :jonny5:

This is the first time I hear about a song called Oh and I didn't find it on Spotify and Youtube :deadbanana4:;
Journey to the Past is available only on Youtube... I mean, I don't mind if you want to rate this song, I can add it to the list as a "part" of Ultimate Aaliyah, I'll just leave a link to the YT video (hope it's available to everyone lol):gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

It is in the album One in a Million

This is the first time I hear about a song called Oh and I didn't find it on Spotify and Youtube :deadbanana4:;
Journey to the Past is available only on Youtube... I mean, I don't mind if you want to rate this song, I can add it to the list as a "part" of Ultimate Aaliyah, I'll just leave a link to the YT video (hope it's available to everyone lol):gaycat2:

:deadbanana2: There isn't a song called "Oh" :ahh: I was just typing "Oh" as though I was saying it...nevermind.

The album version of The One I Gave My Heart To and the single/video version are 2 seperate recordings and tracks entirely. They're recorded in different keys with different producers.

9 hours ago, LesFleur said:

:deadbanana2: There isn't a song called "Oh" :ahh: I was just typing "Oh" as though I was saying it...nevermind.

Ooohh hahahah :dies: 

9 hours ago, LesFleur said:

The album version of The One I Gave My Heart To and the single/video version are 2 seperate recordings and tracks entirely. They're recorded in different keys with different producers.

Is it only available on YouTube? Anyways, added it to the list :gaycat2:

Edited by Saddy

5 people have already sent me their ballots :gaycatina1:

Feel free to participate, you still have time :flame:

omg im upset i didn't know this was going on :( i love aaliyah she was my favorite singer growing up (i'm 25). 

40 minutes ago, mjj said:

omg im upset i didn't know this was going on :( i love aaliyah she was my favorite singer growing up (i'm 25). 

You still have time to submit your votes

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

You still have time to submit your votes

Okay great! 

A friendly reminder that you have 9 more days to send me your ballot :gaycat1:

@Not Like The Movies @Element  @Overprotected @Devin @Reverie @supaspaz @crf13 @LesFleur @naval23 @Ace Reject @ECNEICSNOC@°ColdFire°

16 hours ago, mjj said:

You still have 9 days :heart:

16 hours ago, camfuckingrockwell said:

Add me ! 

Sure:heart:

Edited by Saddy

i did not even know this was going on. she was my 1st fave :priceless: 

the B-sides No Days Go By, Death Of A Playa, Turn The Page, and 2012 release Enough Said are great too. but i think they're on youtube.

19 minutes ago, sparrowblue said:

You still have time, so feel free to participate :heart:

19 minutes ago, sparrowblue said:

the B-sides No Days Go By, Death Of A Playa, Turn The Page, and 2012 release Enough Said are great too. but i think they're on youtube.

Yeah but I'll not add them this time, maybe next year or another if I decide to do this ranking again

57 minutes ago, sparrowblue said:

Turn The Page…I totally forgot about this beautiful song. Such a gem.

I'm starting right now! I still listen to Aaliyah (the album) quite frequently. I can't say the same about the other albums so it's a great opportunity to re-listen to everything again. :gaycat5:

18 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

I'm starting right now! I still listen to Aaliyah (the album) quite frequently. I can't say the same about the other albums so it's a great opportunity to re-listen to everything again. :gaycat5:

Yasss, she has so many bops! :WAP:

On 8/20/2022 at 9:14 AM, Saddy said:

A friendly reminder that you have 9 more days to send me your ballot :gaycat1:

@Not Like The Movies @Element  @Overprotected @Devin @Reverie @supaspaz @crf13 @LesFleur @naval23 @Ace Reject @ECNEICSNOC@°ColdFire°

You still have 9 days :heart:

Sure:heart:

i'm sorry i won't have time to participate but looking forward to results :heart:

7 minutes ago, naval23 said:

i'm sorry i won't have time to participate but looking forward to results :heart:

Don't worry, thanks for letting me know :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.