US Presence in Indo-Pacific in 2023 will be "More Lethal, More Mobile, Most Transform

AlanRickman1946

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlanRickman1946

• Espresso

• Communion

• SmittenCake

not CNN getting their headlines from ATRL :deadbanana:

eqmffpe7fbf91.jpg

54 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Republicans (and Progressives since they're secret Republicans)

You are confusing Progressives with Tankies. 

11 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

eqmffpe7fbf91.jpg

hH:ahh:

18 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

eqmffpe7fbf91.jpg

:bibliahh:

American liberals can't wait to add that 2nd flag next to the Ukrainian one on their Twitter profiles. :gaycat6: 

The US keeps trying to act as the police state of the world then it acts surprise when countries act out. Where is the US when Saudi Arabia violates Yemen sovereignty? 

23 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

eqmffpe7fbf91.jpg

:bibliahh:

If this corrupt hag starts another international conflict, I s2g…

Humiliating for China :rip: Their bluff has been called. 

You know what, people from mainland China once fled to our country due to famine, and extreme poverty. How they got to where they are now is by payola-esque means. 

I get that every major power did that, but the difference is that the CCP shut people's mouths and worse, the chicoms are actually cheering for their party's cunning tactics.

Pelosi :clap3: Hope European leaders will follow suit. Taiwan is a model democracy that respects human rights. The West needs allies like them in the region. 

3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

:rip::gaycat6:i hope Taiwan will be safe after

50 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

eqmffpe7fbf91.jpg

:ahh:

Bold move from Pelosi :clap3: (though it's for selfish reasons)

I see people here are already on the same narrative that justifies Putin invasion and then go around complaining about imperialism :deadbanana2:

All those Taiwanese hospitals are probably so nice and clean...and free of charge. Taiwan, please, our people yearn for medical freedom. :gaycat6:

You can call it irresponsible of Pelosi to do this but I actually think strong shows of support are key to the continuation of the status quo. China is getting more aggressive and the line has to be drawn that war in the Taiwan strait is unacceptable.

Taiwan and its people do not want the CCP. This is not a grey issue: China is an imperialist threat seeking to enforce its will over people that seek self determination. People in here doing apologia for the CCP - you know who you are - please, try to care less about scoring political points against the United States, and more about the people of Taiwan. :cm:

1 hour ago, brazil said:

The US keeps trying to act as the police state of the world then it acts surprise when countries act out. Where is the US when Saudi Arabia violates Yemen sovereignty? 

Exactly.

Another win for military industrial complex and all neoliberals and conservative warmongers. This will trigger more econonic inflation where poor people will get run over while billionaires become even more richer and control over the market. You dumb fools in this thread praising this when there are actual human rights that are being violated, but there's no corporate economic reasons to do anything there :rip:

So The US accepts Taiwan as a part of China but enter them without the permission of China? How hypocritical. I will not be defending it even if I do not like chinese government.

48 minutes ago, Afferty said:

So The US accepts Taiwan as a part of China but enter them without the permission of China? How hypocritical. I will not be defending it even if I do not like chinese government.

The US doesn’t recognise the government of the PRC as having authority over Taiwan and we shouldn’t normalise allowing China to dictate Taiwan’s relations with other countries. I don’t like Pelosi and I doubt whether her actions are entirely in good faith however China should have no right to say who can and can’t enter another country (I would say the same for all the countries US has invaded/meddled in).

Edited by Robert

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.