Akron, OH police shot black doordash driver 60+ times for traffic violation

Communion

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yeah cuz they aren’t going to get the death penalty. Law enforcement have laws that protect them. It will be legally called that

No. They should be going to court for voluntary manslaughter. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• Communion

• rihannabiggestfan

• Gorjesspazze9

Just now, Afterglow said:

No. They should be going to court for voluntary manslaughter. 

They should. But That’s not how the law works.  

22 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

QUEEN making points as always :clap3:

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

WAIT!!! THIS IS WHAT THE HILL HAS NEEDED!!! :jonny:

@Bloo Sis, was it you or @khalyan who took issue with how Krystal and Brie never pushed back on the conservative co-host? finally someone on that show is giving it as good as the other hosts should get. 

Edited by Communion

16 hours ago, Communion said:

WAIT!!! THIS IS WHAT THE HILL HAS NEEDED!!! :jonny:

@Bloo Sis, was it you or @khalyan who took issue with how Krystal and Brie never pushed back on the conservative co-host? finally someone on that show is giving it as good as the other hosts should get. 

I posted her Hill vids in the US Politics thread before, I thought you already knew tbh :gaycat:

This is insanity & it's not good for my mental health as a Black man

:gaycat6:

47 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

I posted her Hill vids in the US Politics thread before, I thought you already knew tbh :gaycat:

I feel like I saw her do Zoom'd in segments once or twice like Kim, but seeing her do a full segment like Krystal used to or Briahna does had me surprised, but surprised in a good way. :jonny:

6 hours ago, Communion said:

I feel like I saw her do Zoom'd in segments once or twice like Kim, but seeing her do a full segment like Krystal used to or Briahna does had me surprised, but surprised in a good way. :jonny:

She's a recent addition that typically has only done Mondays, but the schedule this week might be different because of July 4th, cause she was on yesterday and today.

Olayemi is great though. Her and Brie have to put up with Robby Soave's awful takes though, and he's a conservative libertarian that's so anti-government and has such awful opinions that he believes any COVID restriction that was ever in place is unacceptable government overreach.

41 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

She's a recent addition that typically has only done Mondays, but the schedule this week might be different because of July 4th, cause she was on yesterday and today.

Olayemi is great though. Her and Brie have to put up with Robby Soave's awful takes though, and he's a conservative libertarian that's so anti-government and has such awful opinions that he believes any COVID restriction that was ever in place is unacceptable government overreach.

Robby can’t back his **** up at all. He’d probably lose a debate with Krystal Ball who doesn’t even fight Saagar. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.