• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fauxtography

• mellenthin

• Yog

• flower moon

54 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

nnnn honestly since this thread and the lashings my opinion hasn't really budged but like in the OP - i see where she could potentially have appealing music to some :ahh:

This quote taken straight from REDDIT on a post on her idiosyncratic singing!! :rip::rip: :snowman:

My best friend’s dad is a professional violinist, and he was in her orchestra during the Chicago stop of the Vespertine tour. She was so catastrophically out-of-sync during rehearsals that they had to add more time and the conductor nearly quit out of frustration.

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

I agree. She has 4 songs with replay value:

Army of Me

Hyper-ballad

It’s Oh So Quiet

Lionsong

Actually, It’s Oh So Quiet is atrocious. Maybe add All Is Full Of Love and Human Behaviour? Maybe Joga because of the production.

8 minutes ago, TimeAmpala said:

Actually, It’s Oh So Quiet is atrocious. Maybe add All Is Full Of Love and Human Behaviour? Maybe Joga because of the production.

Homogenic is the best INSTRUMENTAL album of all time. When you mute the *****, the music literally flows like WATER and GOLDEN SONIC DRIPPING into your ears! 

• 10 months later...

No won at the end as it should :clap3:

1) her shows are always so extra. It feels like she's not performing music but VERY EXPENSIVE drag shows

2) then she's randomly doing some stupid ironic DJ sets

3) from Vulnicura onwards her music lacks something. Fossora is her worst album

4) she's bitter and pretensious!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

tbh eventhough I understand why she is praised and she is talented, now I can never hear her music for too long. But it's probably because that brand of electronic music feels a bit dated atm. 

A lot of people in this thread deserve electric chair 

• Thanks 3

Oh, I had forgotten about this disgusting thread.

• Like 2

Im not going through 17 pages but does anyone have that eyeconic map of how to listen to Bjorks music? we need an updated version 

On 6/15/2022 at 2:48 PM, GlamSlam said:

Each to their own, but everything from Debut to Vespertine is wonderful. However, I didn't like Medulla or Volta and don't think I've ever listened to the last 3 albums.

Exactly the same for me! I was (and still am) obsessed with her first 4 albums and got to see her live several times! I tried to force myself to love Medulla, but ultimately gave up... I felt that Volta was a return to form at the time, but I soon lost interest... After that point, I kinda tuned out, which is sad really. 

34 minutes ago, MadOnHer said:

Exactly the same for me! I was (and still am) obsessed with her first 4 albums and got to see her live several times! I tried to force myself to love Medulla, but ultimately gave up... I felt that Volta was a return to form at the time, but I soon lost interest... After that point, I kinda tuned out, which is sad really. 

Bet you love Hard Candy

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, SupremeGoddess said:

Im not going through 17 pages but does anyone have that eyeconic map of how to listen to Bjorks music? we need an updated version 

From what I learned in this thread you have to take some drugs and go to the forest during winter 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, stupidjock said:

From what I learned in this thread you have to take some drugs and go to the forest during winter 

i honestly WANT to use ketamine while i bang out to the incredible Pluto (homogenic was a whole) but i’m afraid i will like it so much i’ll get a k addiction :fish2:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.