• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Bears01

• ClashAndBurn

• khalyan

I want out of this ******* country I’m so ******* tired. 14 children murdered at school and literally nothing will be done 

32 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

This is how race can be abused by republicans.

People like her don't deserve to live, I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry.

OMG. This is disgusting.

33 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

This is how race can be abused by republicans.

People like her don't deserve to live, I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry.

They're dragging her to the pits of hell in the quote tweets.:hoetenks:

Over a 10X ratio

As soon as people decided they were okay with children getting shot and killed after Sandy Hook and Parkland, the debate was over. Our current politicians have been bought off and voters refuse to use their conscious when voting to replace them with people who will do something. 

not to mention that the poor kids alive now will be marked for the rest of their lives ! ... trash country ! 

11 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

This is why we need more dem senators elected (a lot this cycle are great tbh). That way Manchins opinion won’t matter anymore. 

The more Dem senators you elect, the more conservative Dems will find their inner Manchin and oppose any sort of meaningful reform, including filibuster.

51 minutes ago, Chris said:

Does it really matter what race the shooter is?

The issue isn't his race - the issue is Republicans being Republicans using it to weaponize anti-Hispanic hysteria.

Meanwhile the largely Hispanic community with many undocumented people face this reality:

“bUt tHe SeCoNd aMeNdmeNt”

will scream 99% of Texans after this.

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, DONTYELLATME said:

18 children , 3 adults 

The third deadliest school shooting in history, just Sandy Hook and Virginia Tech above it. 

Just now, ClashAndBurn said:

The more Dem senators you elect, the more conservative Dems will find their inner Manchin and oppose any sort of meaningful reform, including filibuster.

Yeah, maybe it’s time people actually do their research when voting, instead of the good ole “bLuE nO mAtTeR WhO”! 

Those kids' bodies weren't even cold yet when he gave his "American exceptionalism" boast. :priceless: 

JFC... another one? Guns are bad, AND THERE ARE BAD PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE ACCESS TO GUNS!!!! lawmakers and politicians put 2 and 2 together?!?! we need guns to be BANNED!!!!!!!!! ILLEGAL!!!!! BANNED!!!!! If you cant fight with your fists, then sit your ass down!!!!!!!!!!

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, commander said:

“bUt tHe SeCoNd aMeNdmeNt”

will scream 99% of Texans after this.

You think 99% of Texans are okay with this?  That is an insanely offensive statement.  

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Those kids' bodies weren't even cold yet when he gave his "American exceptionalism" boast. :priceless: 

At this point America needs re-education camps and cultural re-programming for its rich elites and its bigots. :skull: It is a fundamentally sick nation.

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

I thought Texas couldn’t sink any lower, yet here we are. Doubly heartbreaking.

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Yes, the perfect country if you want your kids to get killed.

America's a complete s**thole of a country. What a disaster. You guys and your damn guns, I'll never understand. :psyduck:

a country that pushes so hard to ban abortions yet gives zero fucks when children are getting killed at school, it's insanity. this country is led by criminals.

Edited by Dystopian

20 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Of course it ******* matters when a group of innocent people (who have been villainized for decades) are used as a scapegoat for this crime

Minorities have been ******* villainized forever even BEFORE this event happened. You actually think they have not been used as scapegoats even before this? Even if they breathe in the wrong direction, the Conservatives are going to **** their pants. Where have you been?

23 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

It makes it all the more infuriating because lawmakers and their followers are already focusing on border policies instead of gun control,

The lawmakers have absolutely no clue what they are doing with regards to the state of America. It feels like we take one step forward but a thousand steps backwards. What else is new?

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

The issue isn't his race - the issue is Republicans being Republicans using it to weaponize anti-Hispanic hysteria.

Meanwhile the largely Hispanic community with many undocumented people face this reality:

wow. that is unbelievable. 

This is so sad I can’t even imagine how heartbreaking it must be for the parents of the children. I really hope this is a turning point for America but I’m doubtful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.