Uvalde, TX School Massacre

Espresso

• ATRL Moderator
On 7/12/2022 at 10:21 PM, Airhead said:

This is a giant story and probably deserves a separate thread on here. For me, this is a must watch. I know it’s difficult, but it genuinely terrified just how deeply negligent these police officers were. I’ve been pretty ACAB for a while now but this was just something else. More people need to see this and charges should be filed. 

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Bears01

• ClashAndBurn

• khalyan

5 hours ago, Bloo said:

This is a giant story and probably deserves a separate thread on here. For me, this is a must watch. I know it’s difficult, but it genuinely terrified just how deeply negligent these police officers were. I’ve been pretty ACAB for a while now but this was just something else. More people need to see this and charges should be filed. 

Well regardless I've updated the OP again and the title. 

That the leak itself is competing for attention now in the news with the scandal of what's revealed in the video itself is just soul breaking.

Just brings this whole thing to kind of a nihilistic level. 

Conflicting info on what the parents were able to see and when. 

The Austin-American Statesman's best defense in light of the parents justified rage is the state or local government planning to bury this. 

Now if there was concern about any of the parents requesting this not be released if they had gone to them first, that's a whole other story. 

Apart of me thinks they should've left the screams of the children in the video and that all of congress should be forced to watch all 77 minutes unedited. :michael:

People need to see and hear the full reality of these mass shootings and then decide if "thoughts and prayers" is truly all they can do.

An Uvalde cop almost shot a coach helping students escape, thinking the coach was the suspect :ace: 

:clown:

Qualified immunity needs to GO.

Is this the most evil and incompetent police station in America? The scary thing is no.

3 minutes ago, Wizard said:

horrific case, trash cops

also off topic but the parkland shooter sentencing started last week and idk if there's a thread for it but i hope they fry him 

Original thread created before forum reset and I haven't seen a new one, so no. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another shooting event in Uvalde.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.