Taylor: The internet cancelled me and I nearly lost my career

_Fey

43 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Typical white woman behavior. Please come up with something else.

:cm:

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• byzantium

• wastedpotential

• State of Grace.

• Headlock

Top Posters In This Topic

And now she's the most successful female artist of the decade, in her third decade of career. :clap3:

She was never cancelled.

She received backlash like most famous people have. It seems she gave too much importance to whatever she saw on Twitter. :hoetenks:

Social media companies like Instagram literally rolled out comment moderation features as a direct result of the amount of hate and trolling she received :celestial5:

The situation was pretty massive and toxic, anyone trying to downplay what it was it needs to check their facts :coffee2:

Atrl absolutely fuming in here in this thread. :bibliahh:

Just a light hearted joke about drinking wine got the OTH suffering :WAP:

And they'll keep suffering because they also know she'll never actually lose her career

42 minutes ago, Young Volcanoes said:

She's the personification of evil, narcissism and an eternal victim complex

:deadbanana2:

NOT THE RIHANNA STANS HERE AGAIN????? it's giving obsession at this point.

ATRL users are BAD at playing obtuse tbh, we all know that Taylor isn't the person with the most thick skin in the world and we know how much external validation meant to her a few years ago. The "snakegate" mess back in 2016 would be pretty mentally destroying to anyone that feeds on external validation/feedback. 

The way she can't even make a little joke about it without y'all screaming 

ViCtIm :isudumblmao:

MoVe On:isudumblmao:

Like... WE GET IT, you hate her (and you probably were one of the delusional stans that tweeted that stupid hashtag back then). There's no need to embarrass yourself on this forum any further.:giraffe:

We the jury find Taylor Allison Swoft guilty of harbouring a delusional victim complex born out of extreme privilege and lack of basic life coping skills. She has never known anything but being absurdly successful and beloved since she was a teenager so anything less feels like the end of the world. We sentence her to come back down to Earth and daily fibre supplements to help with the stick up her ass.

This is such an out of proportion response, even from ATRL, a place I expect wild responses from :gaycat6:

Is it jealousy? Most of the OTH in here are arianators, hive, navys, or katycats that I know are just LIVID that Ariana, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Katy will probably never be getting an honorary doctorate from NYU or the chance to deliver a commencement address like this

surprised there aren't more monsters in this thread tbh:deadbanana4:

telling her to move on while you guys are perched at every possibility of her downfall why dont you guys move on from hating her instead:ahh:

she was the victim in the first place when she didnt lie and years later the truth came out and you oths were saying just move on:deadbanana4: 

It’s all me me me. She was never in danger of being cancelled. She gets hate like every celebrity but cancelled? So dramatic 

2 minutes ago, Protocol said:

We the jury find Taylor Allison Swoft guilty of harbouring a delusional victim complex born out of extreme privilege and lack of basic life coping skills. She has never known anything but being absurdly successful and beloved since she was a teenager so anything less feels like the end of the world. We sentence her to come back down to Earth and daily fibre supplements to help with the stick up her ass.

lord... the cringe

Karla Cabello

51 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Typical white woman behavior. Please come up with something else.

Came here to say this! 

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

This is such an out of proportion response, even from ATRL, a place I expect wild responses from :gaycat6:

Is it jealousy? Most of the OTH in here are arianators, hive, navys, or katycats that I know are just LIVID that Ariana, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Katy will probably never be getting an honorary doctorate from NYU or the chance to deliver a commencement address like this

surprised there aren't more monsters in this thread tbh:deadbanana4:

the fact that base was so worried that she might lose her career of licking a donut but would say taylors playing the victim for facing way worse consequences, then you know which artist can really stand the test of time:gaycat3:

She plays the victim card time and time again…please :rip:

7 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Atrl absolutely fuming in here in this thread. :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Just a light hearted joke about drinking wine got the OTH suffering :WAP:

And they'll keep suffering because they also know she'll never actually lose her career

:cm:

Why are some people here SO MAD at her?

Like did she hurt you personally or something?

It's funny to me how some of y'all react to this woman

Seek help people

:bibliahh:

pray for the swifties

YZzWPef.gif

The way this is all Bad Blood’s fault. Such a stain in her discography, career, and life! 

sazzybarb-bgc-argument.gif

Edited by JonginBey

This was literally a 10 second part of her 25 minute speech :skull:

Also, it's funny to see the whole "she's exaggerating" narrative in here when I know for a fact that some of y'all were all over that 50+ page "Kimye Gate" thread back in 2016 posting stuff like

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: The way she's been exposed as the LIAR and truth distortionist that she is for all the world to see. There's no coming back from this. THE EVIL IS DEFEATED.  Kim did that! ??????

this is why white people need to stop trying to co-opt terms that black twitter uses bc wtf is this? :toofunny3: