• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• byzantium

• wastedpotential

• State of Grace.

• Headlock

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG the OTH are all here cause they can't visit the thread for taylor accepting her honorary degree. 

Fume I guess. 

Dr. Taylor Swift will stay unbothered

always the victim

It's incredible what she chooses to focus on. Another shooting happens and appearing in a movie directed by a man who admitted to groping his trans niece but she's still mad about some stupid scandal.

I'm old enough to remember the ATRL narrative in 2016 was that Kimye "ended her" and that her next album would flop because everyone now hated her, interesting how that's been completely memory holed

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

I recommend intensive therapy :heart2:

Lol ok we will and we will hire Netflix to make a documentary about it because we are like so relatable and slick :sistrens:

She was never cancelled or "near lost her career". Her sales were never affected, she didn't lose any fans and she only faced backlash by people who never liked her in first place. I guess this only hurt her more than it should.

What she'll gonna do if she ever has her ARTPOP or Witness? :bibliahh:

The literal fury in here, what the **** :rip: God forbid a woman briefly mention a challenging experience in her life for any reason I guess.

I'm the first to admit I'm not a Swiftie... but the hate train for her was very much real back in 2016.

If I recall, the "#TaylorSwiftIsOverParty" hashtag was trending worldwide for an entire week straight, there was a literal mural made in the aftermath of Snakegate saying "RIP Taylor Swift", if she made a donation to charity, she did it with the intent of publicity for herself etc, the whole thing with the squad (which was cringe, to be fair) - literally nothing she said or did was right back then. In fact, I also recall her being criticized by some of Twitter simply because she said she had a good year in 2017(?)

1 minute ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Exactly, typical bully and narcissistic behavior. And she is 32 like she is an adult she should focus on starting a family than bullying upcoming artists like Olivia.

I think you should worry about your own mental state instead of diagnosing others, the mentality that women are human incubators who have no other purpose in life is very backwards and MAGA-like :angelo:

2 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

what ???

Literally the entire internet bullied her for things she didn't do. Like why do you need to pretend that it didn't happen..? :skull: Don't be dense

literally everyone outside of gay stan twitter was dragging kim k's ass left and right. how did her career suffer at all from a bunch of tweets and snake emojis? she didn't lose her record deal, her fans, her sales or her sponsorships. she released a #1 lead single from a #1 grammy nominated album that led to an immense tour

she didn't shut up for 24 minutes, and that's was the highlight, really?

She is so strong and brave for speaking her truth :heart2::clap3:

Misogynists of ATRL will hate. 

Karen swift needs to chill.

Naur it's true. And now here in this thread she's getting cancelled for saying she got cancelled. You just can't make this **** up. 

8 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

The way openly known OTHs, who dragged her for years are the ones saying her to shup up now tells enough. 

The irony of it all :hoetenks:

OT: The way there was even a mural about her "career being over" in 2016 :rip:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE1v4zrL-v5dFzMNOmO9W

Oh how will she ever recover from a mural? Cries in her million dollar tears and NYC houses :cries:

6 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Lol ok we will and we will hire Netflix to make a documentary about it because we are like so relatable and slick :sistrens:

As if you could get Netflix :bibliahh::bibliahh:

The fumes :bibliahh:.

Oth were no where to be found in the actual thread and now they're congregating here. Watch this reach more than 10 pages :deadbanana4:.

Op: she was cancelled and dragged non stop from 2016 to 2018. But she always rises like a phoenix and she'll never be over. 

The fact that she came back from snakegate so strongly that everybody forgets it even happened. reputation did that. 

:jonny3: