Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

Haven’t watched episode 3 yet but when I tell you my jaw dropped when they all fat shamed Turning on that mini challenge for episode 2. Even the host :deadbanana2:

they seem more casual with dragging and shade tho so I guess whatever :toofunny2:

loving the series so far! Legit one of the best spin offs I think (we shall see if that holds up for the rest of the season tho)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

1 hour ago, Gavin. said:

they seem more casual with dragging and shade tho so I guess whatever :toofunny2:

cancel culture and walking on eggshells is pretty much a us thing, drag queens here drag everything all the time. 

23 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

cancel culture and walking on eggshells is pretty much a us thing, drag queens here drag everything all the time. 

I mean like I love that they aren't holding back and being ******* to eachother and that no one is taking it that seriously but damn I was shocked :deadbanana2:

23 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

I mean like I love that they aren't holding back and being ******* to eachother and that no one is taking it that seriously but damn I was shocked :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Filipinos are massive trolls by nature. it's not serious and mostly all in good fun. mostly. :fan:

Queen Turing ate that stage. I was gagged when she prayed before the performance. :bibliahh:

Ok, this episode is sooo long and it clocked at one and a half hours. No girl can blame the edit because there's barely any. All footage were used. :deadbanana4:

Vinas slayed the runway with her insane optical illusion and is currently going viral. :clap3:

FlexBomb girls ate and then when they all got together at the end :jonnycat: yeah Turing deserved that win. The praying right before :dies: 

I haven't been watching this but I just saw the group performance from the last ep and these girls seem so ******* talented. Maybe the best main stage performance ever? 

How I want the rest of the eliminations to go :keir:

9th: Xilhouette

8th: Brigiding

7th: Lady Morgana

6th: Eva Le Queen

5th: Marina Summers

4th: Turing

Runner-Up: Minty Fresh

Runner-Up: Precious Paula Nicole

WINNER: Viñas Deluxe :alexz:

12 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I haven't been watching this but I just saw the group performance from the last ep and these girls seem so ******* talented. Maybe the best main stage performance ever? 

100%. Even the girlies that supposedly can't sing and dance turned this tf out. Drag Race US could never.

3 hours ago, Almodusa said:

What day/time are episodes uploaded?

Wednesdays at 7AM ET. Excited for the next episode :duca:

I found the critiques to be way too long. They coulda cut at least 10 minutes off of that and the episode would still be fine.

Personal judging would be:

WIN: Precious Paula Nicole

HIGH: Viñas Deluxe, Xilhouette

LOW: Brigiding (her outfit saved her)

BOTTOM 2: Turing

ELIMINATED: Lady Morgana

A lot of people are saying Marina was robbed again but I thought she was just safe. It was more choreo and less impersonation.

24 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I found the critiques to be way too long. They coulda cut at least 10 minutes off of that and the episode would still be fine.

Personal judging would be:

WIN: Precious Paula Nicole

HIGH: Viñas Deluxe, Xilhouette

LOW: Brigiding (her outfit saved her)

BOTTOM 2: Turing

ELIMINATED: Lady Morgana

A lot of people are saying Marina was robbed again but I thought she was just safe. It was more choreo and less impersonation.

Yeah, Morgana kept relying on gimmicks

Also, Xilhoutte shoud've trimmed those nipple hair or covered it up :giraffe:

Haven't continued the episode but the assignment and guest judge is so rigged.

6 minutes ago, Avenue said:

Haven't continued the episode but the assignment and guest judge is so rigged.

Yeeeah they should’ve at least let the girls assign the roles. It’s giving AS3 VH1 Divas Live pt. II

Hoping for a comeback episode though. The eliminated girls seem to have been hinting at it on their Werkroom farewells. :duca:

29 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Yeeeah they should’ve at least let the girls assign the roles. It’s giving AS3 VH1 Divas Live pt. II

Hoping for a comeback episode though. The eliminated girls seem to have been hinting at it on their Werkroom farewells. :duca:

this episode was a dud, but Precious's solo even with the riggory and the group parts of the song were A+

The judges are getting rightfully dragged on Twitter :gaycat2:

• ATRL Moderator

That was a tough elimination to watch :cries: but I can’t say any judging decision was unfair? 

I guess saying that Brigiding and Minty were saved bc of their runway is valid. But, they still had worse performances than the bottom two which should matter bc that was the main challenge. Kinda fishy that they almost ignored Turing during the lip sync shots :deadbanana2: 

It was a good ep and a very enjoyable challenge overall. Drag Race PH keeps slapping.

It's just the awful background music being louder than the audio most of the time that is annoying :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.