House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Black + Green Trailer | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

7 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

I now wish HBO would pull a Disney+/Marvel and produce tons of shows about GOT world and pre-series

That would be awful, not every show deserves a green light, the last cancelled show had a lk racist plot so I'm glad HBO is taking their time with pre production this time.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Some interesting stuff about how the actors are gonna play their characters, and how feminine intimacy will be shown in this season

Matt Smith / Daemon

xci0i8785qc91.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&

Olivia Cooke / Alicent

3ihth9c85qc91.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg

Emma D'Arcy / Rhaenyra

q719meg85qc91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Miguel Sapochnik on sexual violence

4o0mipi85qc91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Bonus

this is kind of a kii 

8byxsol85qc91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a 

what in the actual ****

Miguel is about to give us Hardhome/Battle of the Bastards level of tension and cinematography but this time with close ups on Rhaenyra and Alicent's vajayjay givin' life

giphy.gif 

51 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Oh my oh my. The absolute serve of the trailer.

I now wish HBO would pull a Disney+/Marvel and produce tons of shows about GOT world and pre-series

Not gonna happen considering how expensive these are but imagine the slay.

They actually will, but it takes years to build a powerful franchise. They did not drop Martin’s pitched Dunk & Egg series entirely, they’ll revisit it in the near future… probably after Dragon ends. There are also about 4-5 animated series being developed. 

They could create so so many shows from George’s world… and if every thing they make keeps being successful, they’ll never stop. :jonny5:

I hate them for this trailer.

I was and still am mad at the ending of Game of Thrones. But this trailer has me excited. :duca:

The absolute serve :jonny5:

9 hours ago, Destiny said:

They actually will, but it takes years to build a powerful franchise. They did not drop Martin’s pitched Dunk & Egg series entirely, they’ll revisit it in the near future… probably after Dragon ends. There are also about 4-5 animated series being developed. 

They could create so so many shows from George’s world… and if every thing they make keeps being successful, they’ll never stop. :jonny5:

when he finishes his books, they should adapt them with animation. I imagine something similar to The Wheel of Time shorts. The animations there is GREAT.

Also, i hope they find an story that can be adapted in a trilogy of movies. They can't miss the oportunity to bring GRRM work to the big screen. 

I'm curious as to why there's not much, if anything, about Aegon II considering how it goes. Maybe setting it up for upcoming seasons?

11 hours ago, Musicmajor said:

When she said something along the lines of "when I am queen im going to create a new order reminded me of the famous daenerys line "im not going to recreate the wheel, im going to break the wheel" :jonny6:

This! :flame:

8 hours ago, Siberian Siren said:

I'm curious as to why there's not much, if anything, about Aegon II considering how it goes. Maybe setting it up for upcoming seasons?

We only saw one quick shot of him so far in the behind the scenes feature.

le1zkj4ttfc91.jpg

12 hours ago, Siberian Siren said:

I think they don’t want to give away the plot to casual fans. It’s a marketing tactic… 

1 hour ago, Whis said:

Why is ATRL not stanning this harder? I'm hyped AF!

I think many of us are still “traumatized” by the disappointment that is the eighth season and series finale of GOT. 

32 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Who is the male actor with the long-ish hair :WAP:

Fabien Frankel as Criston Cole?

There's a SDCC Extended Trailer coming :duca: we're being fed

On 7/22/2022 at 7:26 AM, Whis said:

Why is ATRL not stanning this harder? I'm hyped AF!

Ehhh it still has 3 weeks to build up hype.

But we already know Cersei is crowned the first Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, so… kind of a big mute point when we know one side won’t get theirs. 

8 hours ago, Triton said:

Ehhh it still has 3 weeks to build up hype.

But we already know Cersei is crowned the first Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, so… kind of a big mute point when we know one side won’t get theirs. 

I'm not sure if you've read the book but its not quite that cut and dry. 

I honestly wish I hadn't read it because I think this is one story that will be served much better on television than in the format it was presented through the book.

8 hours ago, Triton said:

But we already know Cersei is crowned the first Queen of the Seven Kingdoms

The level of fanfic GOT reached when this happened :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.