Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

2 hours ago, Sparrow's Bride said:

Amber Heard has been crying that she wants to move on but now she’s doing interviews. Looks like she uses moving on and doing interviews synonymously 

giphy.gif

OMFG I LOVE THIS GIF!! :ahh: 

giphy.gif

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

I just watched the preview for Amber’s interview with Savannah Guthrie for The Today Show and she sounds even more ridiculous than she already did. Wow no wonder she lost with the jurors. 

She’s sadly mistaken if she thinks she will garner any type of sympathy from the GP. 

giphy.gif

Also it is very clear from the recorded tapes that AH had some very backward (heavily gendered) idea about the concept of spousal abuse / domestic violence. She thought she could be infinitely violent but that if JD somehow gave her even one headbutt, then that would be enough to make him an abuser and her a victim. She relied too much on the physical power concept: that since the male partner is the one physically stronger, that means (in her delusion) that the law had no choice but declare her a victim automatically no matter how violent and aggressive she was and no matter how restraint JD exhibited. That's how she thought things would pan out — that's also how she acted and behaved. She reckoned JD was fighting with a handicap in this contest while she had a leg-up on him. She f*cked around and found out: it turned out DV is not what she thought it means. Everything has to be taken into account. What happened, who did what to whom, and who went away from whom etc etc. Who escalated, who deescalated. The whole gamut — see the forest from the trees, as they say. That's what the jury did, that's what I did, that's what experts did, that's what the whole world did. We looked at the law and the totality of the facts — and came to the same conclusion, to my own surprise. At the start of the trial I didn't expect this even form myself, never mind the planet.

2 minutes ago, Raiden said:

Also it is very clear from the recorded tapes that AH had some very backward (heavily gendered) idea about the concept of spousal abuse / domestic violence. She thought she could be infinitely violent but that if JD somehow gave her even one headbutt, then that would be enough to make him an abuser and her a victim. She relied too much on the physical power concept: that since the male partner is the one physically stronger, that means (in her delusion) that the law had no choice but declare her a victim automatically no matter how violent and aggressive she was and no matter how restraint JD exhibited. That's how she thought things would pan out — that's also how she acted and behaved. She reckoned JD was fighting with a handicap in this contest while she had a leg-up on him. She f*cked around and found out: it turned out DV is not what she thought it means. Everything has to be taken into account. What happened, who did what to whom, and who went away from whom etc etc. Who escalated, who deescalated. The whole gamut — see the forest from the trees, as they say. That's what the jury did, that's what I did, that's what experts did, that's what the whole world did. We looked at the law and the totality of the facts — and came to the same conclusion, to my own surprise. At the start of the trial I didn't expect this even form myself, never mind the planet.

I don't even mean this as a shade but why do your posts read out like Trump's Tweets :ahh:

37 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

OMFG I LOVE THIS GIF!! :ahh: 

giphy.gif

This gif is everything omg 

-

OT: her PATHETIC attempt of reclaiming her name at the news is so embarrassing. Even there you can tell she’s lying. :deadbanana2:

First we had stans of pedos in here supporting Depp, now it's stans of an abused woman who is also being sued by her abuser

Oh lord :gayalipacat3:

3 hours ago, Daydream said:

You really think you're above the law huh. :rip: Not that it's even relevant to this discussion - but since you have no argument other than to deflect at every given opportunity since you can't defend Amber's actions in any way - Michael was proved innocent by the court of law, just like the lovely Johnny! We stan INNOCENT legends. :heart2:

OT: Has there been any sightings of Amber working her new McDonald's job yet?

If you're so obsessed with MJ then please kindly make a thread to discuss him. As for me, I'll be keen to follow the forum rules and stay on topic in this thread. :)

OT: Amber Heard criminal.

8ue9ou4g_amber-heard_270x300_06_May_22.j

:rip:
OT:

So glad the world has caught up with this abuser’s lies :heart2:

What do you want people to do? To read these random articles by journalists expressing their OWN opinions, and suddenly change their minds. These journalists opinions aren't worth much more than yours or mine

You claimed that we have no arguments, which is a false statement, but out of good faith, I provided you with numerous  reputable articles that share my sentiment and talking points. Whether you decide to educate yourself and read them or not is your business, but your statement of Amber fans 'deflecting' and 'having no argument' holds no merit.

No thank you. I'd much rather stick with the FACTS of what was presented in court and the verdict that cold, hard evidence led the jury to.

If you actually bothered reading the articles, they all base their arguments around those 'cold, hard evidence' you speak of. They are opinions formed by qualified journalists who's job is to objectively look at evidence and present their arguments around it. 

1 hour ago, Raiden said:

AH crew is like a kindergarten, they don't see responses, then go crying that no one responded to their assertions.

The responses are directed to certain members who make false claims about Amber fans having no credibility and ask for further proof. Once said proof is provided, they suddenly stop responding, only to come back a couple of days later with the same redundant arguments that were already disputed.

2 hours ago, Raiden said:

. Practically all of them are written by agenda driven peeps: either #metoo activists or narrative-pushing columnists and pundits in the opinion editorials aka op-eds and thinkpiece sides of the media outlets.

I have listed over 10 articles from different reputable sources, written by different authors. How convenient of you to dismiss them all with the rationale of them all having a 'hidden agenda' because they advocate for the opposition.

2 hours ago, Raiden said:

namely reporting facts, i.e doing strictly newsy stuff, aka literal journalism + plus providing qualified opinion

Every article I listed was reporting facts that were cited. Again, you just didn't like the conclusion the overwhelming majority of publications reached, and so you are trying to discredit them by other means and citing more obscure articles oppose them.

It's clear which members are well read on the case and evidence from their well articulated arguments, and which members just bandwaggoned on the Amber hate train for the memes and laughs which they use when they run out of things to say :dies:

19 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

If you actually bothered reading the articles, they all base their arguments around those 'cold, hard evidence' you speak of. They are opinions formed by qualified journalists who's job is to objectively look at evidence and present their arguments around it. 

Don't bother with that person. They're clearly a Trumper who decries every article they don't agree with as written by the ultra woke mainstream media, aka the "enemy of the people." Their cognitive dissonance couldn't be starker.

PS: I also don't understand why they're claiming there was "cold, hard evidence" when there wasn't. Most of the evidence presented was circumstantial evidence. One of the very few instances of DIRECT EVIDENCE was Whitney Henriquez's testimony, as she saw with her own eyes Depp punching her sister repeatedly. This user clearly knows NOTHING about legal proceedings and rules of evidence.

Edited by NausAllien

5 hours ago, Weld_E said:

This is the perfect illustration of the way Deppsters engage in conversations :bibliahh:

They throw a tantrum, attempt to start an argument, deflect the topic, and then resort to childish responses once you corner them with valid points. A week later, rinse and repeat.

literally every deppster on youtube and tiktok is like this it’s insane :deadbanana2:no argument just baseless claims 

AH clique is slowly getting unhinged: they have now moved on to straightup hardcore misogyny and ****-shaming:

This was inevitable  — their brand of white feminism espoused by these super privileged chattering class, is rotten to the core. They believe they have a licence to be sexist to a woman who is 'misbehaving' or deviating from 'her place'.

The hate train of Amber Heard is kind of disgusting... the fact the Jury was not sequestered or put away from social media is very telling on how they decided that verdict

From all the evidence I've seen there's not even actual proof of AH physically abusing JD... when there's DIRECT proof of him abusing another woman.

I hope in the future this case is looked at as how social media can interfere severely with a case solely due to the admiration (and sometimes obsession) of fans

Chile... 

5 minutes ago, Raiden said:

AH clique is slowly getting unhinged: they have now moved on to straightup hardcore misogyny and ****-shaming:

This was inevitable  — their brand of white feminism espoused by these super privileged chattering class, is rotten to the core. They believe they have a licence to be sexist to a woman who is 'misbehaving' or deviating from 'her place'.

now i know you’re not talking about misogyny..:bloo:

23 minutes ago, simon_xcx said:

Not them gaslighting us like this. They really have learned a thing or two from their hero.

36 minutes ago, simon_xcx said:

Their faux outrage is actually so entertaining to witness. The amount of misogyny that Amber experienced and continues to experience is almost infinite at this point, but that user only has a problem with misogyny in the few and specific instances Camille experiences it :dies:

49 minutes ago, Raiden said:

They believe they have a licence to be sexist to a woman who is 'misbehaving' or deviating from 'her place'.

You’re so close to getting it but you somehow keep missing.

Edited by Weld_E

5 hours ago, Sparrow's Bride said:

Amber Heard has been crying that she wants to move on but now she’s doing interviews. Looks like she uses moving on and doing interviews synonymously 

giphy.gif

Oh my god the gif :dies: 

The funny this is, this case is Amber’s only claim to fame. :lmao:

Johnny is so much more than this case that will be remembered as a mere spec of his legendary career. He’s talented, loved by the GP (and the law!) and will go on to do many more successful projects.

a WINNER in every possible way. :heart2:

she shoulve taken acting lessons first before doing the interview

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Raspy

The funny this is, this case is Amber’s only claim to fame. :lmao:

Johnny is so much more than this case that will be remembered as a mere spec of his legendary career. He’s talented, loved by the GP (and the law!) and will go on to do many more successful projects.

a WINNER in every possible way. :heart2:

The same Johnny who has been arrested three times for violent outbursts? The same Johnny who is currently being sued over beating someone up (which he admitted)? The same Johnny who dates women 1/2 or 1/3 of his age, sometimes even minors, and then writes about drowning them, burning them, ******* their burnt corpse, smacking those ugly c*nts around and calls them whitering c*nts? The same Johnny who pretended to be indigenous for years? The same Johnny who repeteadly uses the n-word, says he's gonna shoot up some n-words and praises comedians for being brave enough to be racist? The same Johnny who refered to his bisexual wife as a lesbian camp counselor and her trans male friend as a d*yke b*tch? The same Johnny who bragged about beating people up in several interviews? The same Johnny who ordered his bodyguards to drag around a disabled woman? The same Johnny who is on tape telling his wife he headbutted her? The same Johnny who is on tape trying to make his wife feel bad for telling her friend to call the cops cause she thought he was gonna kill her since he also cut his finger off in a previous fight so that makes both of them victims of domestic abuse?

Please do tell us more about how much you love him :soda:

Almost the whole world believes Amber abused Johnny, why did her 9 fans think the jury, who saw the whole 6 weeks of evidence, would believe her lies??? :keir:

giphy.gif

JD stans can enjoy their win but he will forever be a certified wife beater. :cm: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.