Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

2 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

Media was not on her side lmao

MSM was on Amber’s side until the facts of the case started coming out & they realised audiences wouldn’t fall for their pre-established narrative. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

7 hours ago, FOCK said:

MSM was on Amber’s side until the facts of the case started coming out & they realised audiences wouldn’t fall for their pre-established narrative. 

It was on Johnny's side after he and his Kremlin attorney leaked the edited tapes which was way before the trial

5 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

It was on Johnny's side after he and his Kremlin attorney leaked the edited tapes which was way before the trial

So... "facts started coming out", as I said? :priceless:

The tapes that are 3 hour conversations, they weren't "edited", they were clipped. The jury received the full recordings in evidence and Amber's team had every opportunity to play any part of them or the entire thing in court, if they had any other context. 

Edited by FOCK

17 minutes ago, FOCK said:

So... "facts started coming out", as I said? :priceless:

The tapes that are 3 hour conversations, they weren't "edited", they were clipped. The jury received the full recordings in evidence and Amber's team had every opportunity to play any part of them or the entire thing in court, if they had any other context. 

Leaking 20 second clips out of hours worth of conversation is not what I would describe as facts coming out lol

1 minute ago, Mobility Mary said:

Leaking 20 second clips out of hours worth of conversation is not what I would describe as facts coming out lol

The court, the media and the world, disagrees. She had access to the same recordings and every opportunity to re-contextualise. 

At least be consistent with your logic, Amber leaked and sold footage and photos too... and first, so. 

DismalMixedCheetah-size_restricted.gif

Depp stans denying that social media played a huge role in this trial is delusion at its finest :rip: Most of them wouldn’t even know about this case if it didn’t blow up on social media thanks to Depps team shelling thousands for good PR online (this was proven)

The heardies STILL going :lmao: 

Youd think after her disastrous interview with Savannah would show she’s obviously been lying. The way she tried to dodge EVERY time Savannah called out a lie to her FACE :lmao: 

“Sounds like you lied there…”

”The trial was set up to make me look like a liar”

Because you are one you dumbass :lmao: 

At this point one can only laugh at this fake, lame, obtuse, incoherent, and monumentally stupid poseur, who is clearly out of her depth.

I'm glad she did the interview. Since the verdict, the whole world once more got a small taste of the gaslighting insanity that JD has had to deal with for years. AH has no accountability, no grasp of reality, constantly shifting the blame... but then "I still love him" she preposterously claims after all this, like a typical bunny boiler straight out of Final Analysis / Fatal Attraction genre.

By the way the jury has had enough, they've finally responded to her incessant (post-verdict) attacks:

bVgnDcS.png

Edited by Raiden

Wow that interview is hard to watch. She is SO disingenuous, lying to Samantha right in her face it's despicable. Samantha was not having any of it :bibliahh:

:coffee2:jurors admitting this is hilarious, please don’t shut up 

Wow that juror sounds like he was biased against Amber on a personal level (even against her lawyers wtf). Ammo for an appeal if you ask me

Later today AH will show up on the TV show Dateline and brandish her planted hearsay junk that was inadmissible in court (coz a strong woman in the form of judge Penney Azcarate applied the law of medical evidence & threw it into the trash bin)

Edited by Raiden

The way you praise Camille and the judge for being strong women just so you can say whatever you want about Amber without feeling like you're a misogynist. Very interesting behaviour.

Her acting is so bad. Throughout the trial and even now in these pathetic interviews, it’s just beyond poor. No wonder she’s never truly “made it big” in Hollywood.

this statement is incredibly powerful, She’s so so brave ??

Edited by simon_xcx

For those that thought this would end with this trial:

Now these grifters and misogynists are setting their sight on other women who have come forward with accusations. They realized they can create whatever narrative they want, spoon-feed it to people, and they'll believe it. It's a terrifying situation.

I'm sure the misogynists on this site will be ecstatic there are new women they can hate on without repercussions. 

Its almost as if that man has showed abusers how to continue to intimidate their victims by using the legal system 

The same UmbrellaCreature who mocked Amber and her team for suggesting he was contacted by Depp's team only for Adam Waldman to admit that he actually did contact him? The same LegalBots who made a whole video about the fight after which Amber said she felt like her nose was broken and she literally based the whole video on the UK transcript, specifically Amber's cross examination which went on over the span of three days, only to later make a video saying Amber wasn't cross examined in the UK trial? Yikes, Deppsters are certified liars.

46 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

For those that thought this would end with this trial:

Now these grifters and misogynists are setting their sight on other women who have come forward with accusations. They realized they can create whatever narrative they want, spoon-feed it to people, and they'll believe it. It's a terrifying situation.

I'm sure the misogynists on this site will be ecstatic there are new women they can hate on without repercussions. 

I haven't followed those other abuse accusations. Just a cursory glance indicates that they are entirely different from the JD-AH case: they all involve multiple victims (women who are unrelated to each other) accusing one man of something similar, unlike in case of AH, who alone claims to be JD's SA / DV victim. So even on the face of it, those other situations are fundamentally different and therefore credible in a way AH is not.

Edited by Raiden

4 minutes ago, Raiden said:

I haven't followed those other cases. Just a cursory glance indicates that they are entirely different from the JD-AH case: those cases all involve multiple victims (women who are unrelated to each other) accusing one man of something similar, unlike the case of AH, who alone claims to be his victim. So even on the face of it, those other cases are fundamentally different and therefore credible in a way AH's case never was.

Depp has been arrested for assault multiple times since the 80s, and he's literally about to start another trial for it, no other victims my ass :rip:

6 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Depp has been arrested for assault multiple times since the 80s, and he's literally about to start another trial for it, no other victims my ass :rip:

No hun — not a single woman has come out and said JD hit me.

Get back to the drawing board and stop equating spousal abuse / domestic violence with manly brawls with big beefy meaty body guards and paparazzi and the like.

The only one with SA / DV history is AH. She literally got handcuffed for this.

55 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Yikes, Deppsters are certified liars.

EXACTLY

Even here, we have misogynist @Raiden claiming no other woman has come forward with accusations against Depp. This person must have missed Ellen Barkin's testimony, where she claimed Depp was jealous, controlling, verbally abusive and threw a bottle at her direction one time in Las Vegas in '98. 

And what about that time he called the mother of his children "extortionist French ex CU.NT

89EjFuT.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.