What do you think caused Christina Aguilera's downfall?

JuanXito

4 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

@ATRL Administration how come a thread like this gets to stay while a thread asking “why do ppl stan Britney” gets deleted just because a few Britney stans got their feelings hurt in said thread and started crying about how that thread needs to be deleted?

looks like bias ? not a cute look

ATRL is pro-Britney. Haven’t you figured that out yet? Have you noticed how many Xtina bait threads that have been made in the past week just to get people to talk crap about her? It’s ridiculous. It’s ok to have a serious discussion about an artist but threads created just to drag them is nonsense. This goes for EVERY artist discussed on here. ATRL needs to do better.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• brainmaniac

• BionicWooHoo

• dirrtydiana

ha stank attitude and everyone know it, even ha 4 remaining stans 

18 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Hence why you weren't the one tagged, dear.

Then if the conversation has nothing to do with me, make your points by sending a DM to whoever and or just make the post without quoting me. Thank you dear 

Just now, BionicWooHoo said:

Then if the conversation has nothing to do with me, make your points by sending a DM to whoever and or just make the post without quoting me. Thank you dear 

No :heart:

Just now, suburbannature said:

No :heart:

Here’s some more attention since you want it so bad have a nice day dear

1 minute ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Here’s some more attention since you want it so bad have a nice day dear

More attention than Xtina has gotten from the public in the last ten years of her career :heart:

20 minutes ago, Death & Decay said:

ATRL is pro-Britney. Haven’t you figured that out yet? Have you noticed how many Xtina bait threads that have been made in the past week just to get people to talk crap about her? It’s ridiculous. It’s ok to have a serious discussion about an artist but threads created just to drag them is nonsense. This goes for EVERY artist discussed on here. ATRL needs to do better.

Oh I’ve been knew but just calling it out once again. @ATRL Administrationshould we rename our board SeetheHeavy? Seems fitting since you like giving into Britney stan demands. Hope your knees are doing fine 

Just now, suburbannature said:

More attention than Xtina has gotten from the public in the last ten years of her career :heart:

Cute, nice try :bibliahh:

Zero musical identity.

3 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Oh I’ve been knew but just calling it out once again. @ATRL Administrationshould we rename our board SeetheHeavy? Seems fitting since you like giving into Britney stan demands. Hope your knees are doing fine 

Stop crying. The thread starter hid the other thread.

OT: People lost interest in her.

42 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

@ATRL Administration how come a thread like this gets to stay while a thread asking “why do ppl stan Britney” gets deleted just because a few Britney stans got their feelings hurt in said thread and started crying about how that thread needs to be deleted?

looks like bias ? not a cute look

That OP hid the thread HIMSELF because his own fave (Taylor Swift) was getting skull-dragged and he couldn't take it :skull: Now enjoy that off-topic WP you're bout to receive :rip: 

Anyway, 12 pages of answers... need I add mine? Bad music and gross attitude probably were some of the main ones though.

Edited by americanshameless

6 minutes ago, Terylee said:

If he’s talking about my thread, I did not hide it. The mods closed it after it went on for a while.

edit: oh I guess there was a new one today 

Edited by suburbannature

20 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

That OP hid the thread HIMSELF because his own fave (Taylor Swift) was getting skull-dragged and he couldn't take it :skull: Now enjoy that off-topic WP you're bout to receive :rip: 

Anyway, 12 pages of answers... need I add mine? Bad music and gross attitude probably were some of the main ones though.

I like how you think 15 deranged Britney stans quoting, and quite honestly harassing, someone while spitting the same opinions into what is essentially an echo chamber is “dragging” lol 

and I bet you thought you did something when you reported me as off topic. I can imagine you lisping “I’ll sthow that Christhina stan!!! I’ll ruin histh day by giving him a warning point!!!” 

23 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Calling out how ATRL is turning into a seetheheavy is crying, got it. 

6 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I like how you think 15 deranged Britney stans quoting, and quite honestly harassing, someone while spitting the same opinions into what is essentially an echo chamber is “dragging” lol 

and I bet you thought you did something when you reported me as off topic. I can imagine you lisping “I’ll sthow that Christhina stan!!! I’ll ruin histh day by giving him a warning point!!!” 

Calling out how ATRL is turning into a seetheheavy is crying, got it. 

This is.. embarrassing :rip: 

No amount of mental breakdowns can fix Xtina's career. Move on, we all have.

2 hours ago, americanshameless said:

This is.. embarrassing :rip: 

No amount of mental breakdowns can fix Xtina's career. Move on, we all have.

Embarrassing is you thinking “oh lol I reported you!!!! Haha” is like some sort of gotcha moment like sis it’s a forum where we talk about pop stars. Not you acting like the mods giving me the warning point is gonna affect my credit score. ?

you can say whatever you want about xtina but she remains booked and busy so receipts are all there tbh. Sorry bout it 

snarky attitude and no compassion. 

16 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Embarrassing is you thinking “oh lol I reported you!!!! Haha” is like some sort of gotcha moment like sis it’s a forum where we talk about pop stars. Not you acting like the mods giving me the warning point is gonna affect my credit score. ?

you can say whatever you want about xtina but she remains booked and busy so receipts are all there tbh. Sorry bout it 

It musta affected you badly the way you're still crying in my mentions about aN ATRL report :rip: Get the **** over it :bibliahh::bibliahh: :clown:

12 minutes ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

snarky attitude and no compassion. 

+ TERRIBLE music. Glad she's never gonna be seen or heard again :rip:  

20 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

If being "booked" for any random event is all you have then the bar is truly on the floor for her career. That's the same receipt JLo fans use to prove her music career isn't over. Meanwhile neither could chart with their latest albums :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

If being "booked" for any random event is all you have then the bar is truly on the floor for her career. That's the same receipt JLo fans use to prove her music career isn't over. Meanwhile neither could chart with their latest albums :deadbanana2:

Don’t worry she has Grammy noms as well :cm:  

10 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

It musta affected you badly the way you're still crying in my mentions about aN ATRL report :rip: Get the **** over it :bibliahh::bibliahh: :clown:

+ TERRIBLE music. Glad she's never gonna be seen or heard again :rip:  

I probably have like 15 warning points for off topic remarks, another drop in the bucket. You thought you ate tho :bibliahh:

but also lololol at you saying I’m in your mentions when you quoted me first dear. I must have hit a nerve with you thinking reports on ATRL will save your fave from going down in history as talentless lipsyncher with broken knees :bibliahh:don’t want me to clapback at your weak reads? Don’t quote me then 

Edited by BionicWooHoo

3 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I probably have like 15 warning points for off topic remarks, another drop in the bucket. You thought you ate tho :bibliahh:

but also lololol at you saying I’m in your mentions when you quoted me first dear. I must have hit a nerve with you thinking reports on ATRL will save your fave from going down in history as talentless lipsyncher with broken knees :bibliahh:

Imagine saying how much you don't care about ATRL reports for you to be melting down and typing essays about them :bibliahh: :bibliahh: L

13 minutes ago, Pedro Labre said:

being Christina Aguilera caused Christina Aguilera downfall 

Truly an aguiLeran expedition. Like fave like fans, both left in the dust by the world. Poor things. :laugh:

10 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Don’t worry she has Grammy noms as well :cm:  

Her last Grammy noms were in 2018? And what does that have to do with anything?

1 minute ago, americanshameless said:

Imagine saying how much you don't care about ATRL reports for you to be melting down and typing essays about them :bibliahh: :bibliahh: L

Truly an aguiLeran expedition. Like fave like fans, both left in the dust by the world. Poor things. :laugh:

Imagine thinking three sentences is an essay. :bibliahh:No wonder your fave has no songwriting credits, like stan like fave, probably same level of 3rd grade literacy :bibliahh::bibliahh:you should report this post too. Clearly me giving you attention is the only thing that brings you happiness :cm: 

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Her last Grammy noms were in 2018? And what does that have to do with anything?

The fact that you have to ask this question :bibliahh: a music career doesn’t begin and end with one US based chart