? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

cry about it more

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

39 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Sorry that some of us have other stuff to do instead of posting 50 posts per day on a forum? 

My votes are sent and I have explained to cptz that my week has been busy and hectic, hence why I had to ask for an extention of LESS THAN 24 HOURS. 

If you don’t have time to play you don’t have to play instead of doing half the game and then telling us all we have nothing else in our lives. Hope none of the busy stuff is bad though

2 minutes ago, ATRL Username said:

If you don’t have time to play you don’t have to play instead of doing half the game and then telling us all we have nothing else in our lives. Hope none of the busy stuff is bad though

Yes because I could see the future two weeks ago or so when I applied.. my song will get obliterated so I'm going home this round so you can sit down 

6 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Yes because I could see the future two weeks ago or so when I applied.. my song will get obliterated so I'm going home this round so you can sit down 

Not asking you to be a psychic, you’re probably getting eliminated anyways, just don’t tell us all we have no lives for simply playing the game we all signed up for

2 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Group C deserves no eliminations for following the rules me thinks :allears:

2 hours ago, TruGemini said:

I endorse this message! :alexz:

I third the motion, otherwise I'm probably out :dies: 

welp!

Kanye West - Blood On The Leaves: it's definitely good if not great, but a little tiresome at times

Disclosure - My High (with Aminé & Slowthai): big bop and people that panned this clearly just don't like interesting EDM music

Snoh Aalegra - NEON PEACH (feat. Tyler, The Creator): very chill and lovely, she has a gorgeous voice and Tyler's interspersed sections are great

Sabrina Carpenter - Hold Tight (feat. UHMEER): okay

Tyga & Megan Thee Stallion - Freak: pretty dire

Jazmine Sullivan - Dumb (feat. Meek Mill): it's not revolutionary in any way, but it does the job it set out to do ig

Lil Nas X - SCOOP (feat. Doja Cat): unfortunately its undeniably catchy

Julia Michaels & Trippie Redd - Jump: a bit of a bop

Chloe x Halle - Catch Up (feat. Swae Lee & Mike WiLL Made-It): yup yup this album doesn't miss

Kanye West - Ultralight Beam: pretty over the top but well, it's a classic in his discog so I see why it was sent. never revisit it personally

Kendrick Lamar - DUCKWORTH.: not obsessed with his style here but it's a good song

Lil Uzi Vert - Celebration Station: mixed feelings about this, like is it cheap? perhaps but I'm kind of bopping

Kendrick Lamar - good kid: I like this a lot, the production is a vibe

Kanye West - On Sight: good choice

Lil Nas X - DONT WANT IT: terrible

I’m definitely safe so I have nothing to worry about :P

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

I’m definitely safe so I have nothing to worry about :P

:P

8 minutes ago, ATRL Username said:

Also you’re the one with 25,000 posts anyhow. But it doesn’t matter

Since 2017, my post count from 2020, 2021 and 2022 altogether wouldn't even reach 5k posts but ok

7776746C-8DB5-4E39-9A85-7F00444AFC99.thumb.gif.a15a74593d87e1c79c26378ff80007a9.gif

3 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Group C deserves no eliminations for following the rules me thinks :allears:

!!!

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

I think we should eliminate people with no review or scores because it’s the principal thing on this competition and get rid of them and all the people that sent be safe for another round because at least for me the round was very vague because for me it doesn’t was that male rapper centric based on that description and that’s said by someone who doesn’t speak English 

FYI, the no reviews subtraction rule is something that started this season. In the past, reviews were encouraged but not required.

3 minutes ago, rl231 said:

FYI, the no reviews subtraction rule is something that started this season. In the past, reviews were encouraged but not required.

I always added 5 points when people did reviews :fan:

nods

@thecptz is an attention w***e. If you can’t feed him then expect to be panned :giraffe:

tea

also, the posting reviews rule was added after people complained about someone didnt even review the songs so they didn't know whether how to like pander to others tastes and its kinda unfair when you got the idea of everyone's taste but you are the only one not posting reviews

Just now, thecptz said:

also, the posting reviews rule was added after people complained about someone didnt even review the songs so they didn't know whether how to like pander to others tastes and its kinda unfair when you got the idea of everyone's taste but you are the only one not posting reviews

No I literally did it just because I wanted more posts LOL

2 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

No I literally did it just because I wanted more posts LOL

i wanted more posts and also w the reason i said in the previous post. people made comments and i made it everyone had to at least post the crits just for the change #ilovepeople

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

i wanted more posts and also w the reason i said in the previous post. people made comments and i made it everyone had to at least post the crits just for the change #ilovepeople

That is fair but I am a narcissist and I wanted to make this about myself

5 mins until the results starts :heart2: gonna start w the group that has the most vote to start as usual.

2 eliminations per group! and people who didn't submit their rankings (moonlightbae and pieceofgok) will be disqualified!

which means there will only be one more elimination each from group A and group B :)

Group A

@99sandthe2000s @Auburn @Bacardo Royale @Bicassie @DevonRoars @Legend E @Opulent @Pendulum @pieceofgök @Queen Riri. @Rotunda @Staryu @Thanatos @Tom Vercetti @wehavetostan

Group B

@Astro @bestfiction @brenda-walsh @Diarrhoea @Fruity @Julia Fox @luckystrike @Moonlightbae @Not Like The Movies @rl231 @Sanguine @Seffers @Touch It @touya kinomoto @Yomaku

Group C

@ATRL Username @Dessy @Future Lover @GentleDance @Green Tea Is Green @Hikari @hofork @K$Ellie @Lucky#17 @Mr. Duff @Noah @Overprotected @Psycho @Taylucifer @TruGemini

ALSO TAKE THIS AS THE FIRST WARNING, IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE ASKED TO LISTEN TO THE FULL SONG OF EVERY SONG SUBMITTED NOT JUST THE SNIPPET OF THE SONG AND MADE THE RANKINGS BASED ON THE SNIPPET ALONE. IF I CATCH ANYONE DOES THIS, NEXT TIME, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. I'M KIND ENOUGH TO LET YOU LIVE ANOTHER DAY x

7 minutes ago, thecptz said:

not @PinkBox lurking

Tell ha to post his reviews or to GTFO!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.