Pop Emergency: Camila barely made it to top 10, what went wrong?

OrgVisual

17 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Camilla BEEN a flop. But debuting with lower numbers than Avril and Charli XCX :gaycat6: like that’s really bad considering the debut success she had. Racism never wins unless your name is Morgan! 

Avril and Charli XCX doing that without any TTH hits, meanwhile Ed Sheeran is carrying half of these numbers into Top 15 at least, without his help, she would debut outside of Top 20 :gaycat6:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Protocol

• brainmaniac

• Letemtalk

32 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

The only one laughing is Roger Gold as Familia leads Epic to bankruptcy

f0e213e15178db7e4bf4b27329a64b74889ccafc

:toofunny2:

there's no point in Epic investing in her any longer. Bam Bam may be doing good, but that's after massive promo and playlisting while the income gets split between two labels. She can't sell, can't tour on a larger profitable scale + she's a hated celeb. 

The plug is definitely getting pulled this time.

I feel like the only time there was genuine interest in her was during her first era when she left the group. It's been a sharp decline ever since and it doesn't help how loud her fans are seeing how they go after every artist that was allegedly beneath her. Now she's doing around 1/3 the opening week sales of alleged "faceless TTH artists" :clownny:

6 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Cuba is still sleeping 

1002852653_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.aea

I laughed too hard at this.

8 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Cuba is still sleeping 

Do they even claim her ass?

her doing less than Avril Lavigne, Charli XCX, Mitski, Jack White, Red Hot Chilli Peppers on 2nd week etc etc :deadbanana4:

ChFJD0Oa.gif

welp, it's over :rip:

Even Sam Smith can sell more, I fear

wow, those numbers with endless promo and an ed sheeran collab. one of the biggest bombs of all time i fear. and her fans think they can come for Dua, Ariana, Billie, etc.

ChFJD0Oa.gif

Edited by Blank

with all that promo you'd expect it to debut at top 5 at least :deadbanana2:

this is a certified BOMB

200.gif

Havana Oh no no 

I left all my sales in Havana 

jrAroca.gif

3 hours ago, Alak96 said:

This is the floppiest TANK since The Spirit Indestructible. Not even Witness TANKED this HARD

ChFJD0Oa.gif

In defense of Ms. Nellificent Furtado, she was coming off of a six year long break during a period of music changing so drastically. Camila's last studio album was just two years ago and she's remained in the public eye with Cinderella and a PR relationship, on top of her stans claiming that she is one of the biggest pop girls of this generation. Plus the new remix of Big Hoops outpeaked Bam Bam in the UK last year. Familia is an unprecedented, career-burying failure

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Not ATRL being generous with their 45k+ predictions :psyduck:

Where is hot volcano?

I predicted 20-25k from the beginning - she really isn't a star. 

Her career already kinda ended after Never Be The Same when Sangria Wine and Consequences became singles and bombed into oblivion. The Romance era only had some sort of legs thanks to Shawn and DaBaby. I’m actually surprised her album debuts that high

32 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

In defense of Ms. Nellificent Furtado, she was coming off of a six year long break during a period of music changing so drastically. Camila's last studio album was just two years ago and she's remained in the public eye with Cinderella and a PR relationship, on top of her stans claiming that she is one of the biggest pop girls of this generation. Plus the new remix of Big Hoops outpeaked Bam Bam in the UK last year. Familia is an unprecedented, career-burying failure

You may be onto something! Also, wasn't Miss Furtado smashing in Spanish-speaking countries with Mi Plan during her break?

The only thing Miss Cabello smashed during her break was the bank accounts of the racism camp administrators

Edited by Alak96

AlexStexaul

there issa toilet paper brand called Familia in my country. so that might turn people off 

:gaycatina1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.