Pop Emergency: Camila barely made it to top 10, what went wrong?

OrgVisual

Just now, Armani? said:

Senorita & Havana combined dont have more streams than H.E.R' career in the US. WW, yeah

I

Reveal hidden contents

I mixed up H.E.R's RIAA total Streams with her multiplatinum songs.

She has 3.7 Billion streams equivalent certified in the US total, her 6 multiplatinum songs amount to 2.4 Billion.

Then I rest my case. 2 Camilla songs out-streaming H.E.R and her 8 albums/EPs

anime-girl.gif

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Protocol

• brainmaniac

• Letemtalk

Just now, brainmaniac said:

Then I rest my case. 2 Camilla songs out-streaming H.E.R and her 8 albums/EPs

anime-girl.gif

H.E.R was never marketed as a WW musician, this isn't a L

anime-girl.gif

so now being bigger than local artist and industry plant H.E.R. is a win for the racist supporters?

anime-girl.gif

1 minute ago, Bussea said:

Why are H.E.R. stan"s" beefing with Camila now :dies:  Am I missing something? :dies:

The H.E.R stan suddenly brought her up of nowhere :dies: 

Its not like someone got mad at him for criticizing Camila and criticized H.E.R in retaliation.

He willingly brought H.E.R. up in comparison, when no one was even thinking about H.E.R :rip: and it makes no sense since her Billboard 200 peaks are even worse :rip:

11 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Its not like someone got mad at him for criticizing Camila and criticized H.E.R in retaliation.

He willingly brought H.E.R. up in comparison, when no one was even thinking about H.E.R :rip: and it makes no sense since her Billboard 200 peaks are even worse :rip:

All this misleading word salad & Back Of My Mind still outstreamed both Romance & Familia in the US 1st week

Very low bar bringing up EPs to compare to projects regarded as actual albums.

The only odd ball is the #23 peaking one, but it'll be Double Platinum so who cares. Plus it didnt even peak 1st week, it was a slow burner coming off literally nothing.

anime-girl.gif

Just now, brainmaniac said:

He did this on the last day of ATRL 2.0 as well :dies: He randomly made a thread comparing some H.E.R album to Romance :gaycat6:

Like ma, I get no one actually respects her fave and sees her as an overrated industry plant, but just because you pick a stan war with another punching bag, doesn't make your "fave" any less of one :dies: its giving dua stans that still stan war w camila stans because they know it's the only argument theyre going to win :dies:

8 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

so now being bigger than local artist and industry plant H.E.R. is a win for the racist supporters?

anime-girl.gif

H.E.R's album from last year debuted inside the top 10 tho 

anime-girl.gif

This is bad but I’ll cut her some slack since the album is mostly in Spanish and she released it with no hit to back it up. 

11 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

None of the 5h girls had any star power, she just got lucky from the 'first member to leave' hype and two well promoted smashes. 

Pretty much this. 5H was never a big girl group.

Ot: People have not discovered La Buena Vida yet.

BAM BAM is doing pretty well. Her album could end up doing well in the long run.

1 hour ago, Blue. said:

This is bad but I’ll cut her some slack since the album is mostly in Spanish and she released it with no hit to back it up. 

It's not, only two songs are in Spanish. And "Bam Bam" is a moderate hit in the US, #17 on Spotify and #14 on pop radio.

Camila stans getting into a fight with a H.E.R. stan and not handily winning. It was bad for her.

Edited by _Fey

I’m glad we’re comparing Camila to her fellow plants and not to worldwide TOURING FORCES like Dua Lipa anymore 

anime-girl.gif

nobody wants to listen to an album called familia, the songs are good though

The CaCa stans bullying the H.E.R. stan because their racist fave is bombing. 

Talk the talk to the Dua stans or Ari stans. 

anime-girl.gif

7 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

The CaCa stans bullying the H.E.R. stan because their racist fave is bombing. 

Talk the talk to the Dua stans or Ari stans. 

anime-girl.gif

Don't worry, by CC4 they will be fighting with Kreayshawn stans.

2 hours ago, Bussea said:

Why are H.E.R. stan"s" beefing with Camila now :dies:  Am I missing something? :dies:

The CaCa stans randomly took shots at the Oscar & Grammy winner after that user said H.E.R. outpeaked CaCa with 1/100th of the promo (which is a fact) :cm: They hate seeing Black girls win; like fav like stan I guess.

6 hours ago, Protocol said:

It really does go back to "She Loves Control" and all those flops she released in summer '18 :deadbanana4: One of the stupidest, most career-ruining decisions ever. She had everything to be the next big pop girl and ruined it.

True and let‘s not forget she scrapped The Middle because Havana was rising on the Hot 100:deadbanana4: it‘s not like you can‘t have two hits at the same time…:toofunny3: she really destroyed her career that year

Im not a fan of H.E.R but im not seeing how Camila fans have the audacity. At least she has something to build off of at this point.

39 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Don't worry, by CC4 they will be fighting with Kreayshawn stans.

Any girl can have a hit but name a Camila lyric more iconic than "Gucci Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, Prada, Basic ******* wear that **** so I don't even bother."

Camila Stans better hope the Keyshawn Stans don't have time that day. :coffee:

Edited by Jai

Truthfully if I wasn't a member of this site I wouldn't even know she was releasing a new album. I feel like there's been little to no promo and Bam Bam wasn't enough to create interest.

4 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Truthfully if I wasn't a member of this site I wouldn't even know she was releasing a new album. I feel like there's been little to no promo and Bam Bam wasn't enough to create interest.

This.

an 11 page thread on an obscure forum is the height of her audience reach. Except it’s 97% rightful drags and 3% of her supporters who all seem to have a special …quality…

while I feel bad for her, I feel very satisfied @ that troll Bentley being LOST

jrAroca.gif

23 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

The biggest FAILURE of all time 

Perched for “Camila dropped by Epic” :giraffe:

Y'all do the most. She has #1 hits and is on her third album, while none of her band members have released an album. What would you classify them as, if you're calling her the biggest failure of all time?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.