The Future Nostalgia Tour

mystery

2 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

Don't Start now was epic. The fireworks and everything was amazing. Early reports are 80,000 at the show so bigger audience then any gaga show so far on her tour. 

Yes they all love the song omg she's obviously huge there. 

Yeah Brazil is one of her biggest markets it’s crazy

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unclefloprry

• mystery

• Ivan_brit

• Oktober Knight

you can hear someone in the crowd singing love is religion in the break after be the one (34:50) :bibliahh:

rio has TASTE

Watched earlier today it was good :jonny5: finally a live Stream, I cant believe she decide to to stream Lollapalooza show... but anyway!

She is a star :alexz: Im sooo exited for my show in less than 2 weeks :party:

Not me almost crying when did Don't Start Now :dies: I got emotional because she work so har this era... & too see the her as headliner, doing a big show & the crowd going crazy :clap3:

Glad she's going so well on the road :WAP:

any ideas where we're expecting this tour to end up gross wise? 

The fact that they'll have to LOWER the crowd noise from the Amsterdam footage for the concert release. Only a Queen is capable of that :jonny6:

9 hours ago, aaron511 said:

Is it just me or there many additional transitions between songs that I haven't heard before?

I was shook when I head Modjo “Lady Hear Me Tonight) during Electricity :jonnycat:

I head tons of videos from the tour but until Rock In Rio I finally notice it 

2 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

56k per date in Buenos Aires  :deadbanana4: 

:jonnycat:

I cant believe that they booked this ugly venue when they could had easily do a Stadium :deadbanana2:

Buenos Aires are ready :party:

25 minutes ago, mystery said:

OMG it was basically a festival but with her as the only performer :deadbanana2:

On 9/12/2022 at 9:35 AM, unclefloprry said:

Miss Love Again having her revenge, I love it. :WAP:

A classic in the making :gayalipacat1:

Edit: I just saw it's diamond in Brazil so in fact it's a huge hit there :wanda:

Edited by BrokenMachine

Saw her in Buenos Aires. She was amazing vocally. The show is beautiful not the greatest dancer but nobody’s perfect. Also, it bothers me that some times she looks uncomfortable looking at the crowd but i understand stage fright might be difficult to deal with.

Wow at the crowd in Santiago. :clap3:

Also, I read some tweets that her arrival in the country is everywhere on TV and media in general 

Edited by DoubleRainbow!

At this point, Brazil is her weakest Latin American market

Can't wait to see the Mexican crowd pics, but also can't wait to finally see her live :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.