UK Politics 🇬🇧🏛️ TERF Island + General Corruption

Diarrhoea

6 hours ago, Serendipity said:

The real former Home Sec we need back in politics is the one, the only ....

hGZdGBJ.gif

not miss 7 recounts

hGZdGBJ.gif

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Marla Singer

• John Slayne

• Robert

The way Theresa was actually less dangerous than Boris in the long term and probably less dangerous than whoever is coming next too. Maybe we shouldn't have tugged on her wig so hard after all.

theresa may dance GIF by EDM Authority

I read earlier that the 1922 committee will vote next week on when the leadership election will be. Who are we expecting in the end? Sunak could be a contender. He's a big name recently.

What a farce. Independence can't come soon enough. 

Rooting for Priti just to see the reaction of racist Boris supporters 

5FyPLeA.gif

Here for Penny to get the job. The others are crusty boring guys

Penny Mordaunt Splash GIF - Penny Mordaunt Splash Bouncing GIFs

I'm expecting it to be Liz Truss vs Jeremy Hunt/Ben Wallace at the end.

I know the bar is literally in hell but I'm supporting Steve Baker for being a Tory who isn't an actual racist/transphobe

58faIvp.gif

The whole process seems dragged out and unnecessary. It should just be a vote by the Conservative MPs. They already mostly decide the outcome anyway since they choose the final two. Waiting months for a new PM is so unproductive.

Just now, midnightdawn said:

The whole process seems dragged out and unnecessary. It should just be a vote by the Conservative MPs. They already mostly decide the outcome anyway since they choose the final two. Waiting months for a new PM is so unproductive.

I think a 3 week online vote would be fine but we all know their average voter is probably 78 :gaycat6: I voted in both the last Conservative election (for Boris) and the last Labour election (for Rebecca then Lisa, I refused to vote for Keir because I knew what he is x) and the difference in process was wild

2 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

I'm expecting it to be Liz Truss vs Jeremy Hunt/Ben Wallace at the end.

I know the bar is literally in hell but I'm supporting Steve Baker for being a Tory who isn't an actual racist/transphobe

58faIvp.gif

You have the worst takes recently sis :rip:

Not climate change denier, homophobic, Faith-Family-Flag loser

58faIvp.gif

On 7/7/2022 at 6:11 PM, harwee said:

his cronies are gloating

Incompetent leaders in the modern world would leave their positions.

That oligarch should laugh at his own country with a psychopath dictator glued down to his seat.

Rishi in for the running (with the cheesiest video of all time) :rip:

15 minutes ago, Robert said:

Rishi in for the running (with the cheesiest video of all time) :rip:

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

A mess.

Let me purchase Praying4Priti before someone else does.

1200px-Official_portrait_of_Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP_crop_2.jpg

Not Rishi Sunake already campaigning :skull:

There it is. Cackle at the readyforrishi domain being registered in December. They been waiting. 

58faIvp.gif

--

On a separate note, can someone with more knowledge of the likely contenders make a comprehensive list of all their negatives so we can compare who is worse. Obviously they're all self-serving liars, racists and homophobes with no morals who want to live in the 1900s and are only in it to protect their shares and businesses than actually helping people, but it would be helpful to have a guide to know who is the "least dangerous" going forward.

5FyPLeA.gif

Ben Wallace OUT.

Not Rishi having websites, slogans, and videos ready to go.

Sunak was also hit by the start of what is likely to be a wave of anonymous briefings from Johnson’s Downing Street, where his role in the prime minister’s departure has caused significant anger.

One senior No 10 official was quoted in the Financial Times as calling Sunak “a treacherous bastard”, while a Johnson supporter in the cabinet told the paper: “Rishi will get everything he deserves for leading the charge in bringing down the prime minister.”

Mess

Edited by midnightdawn

6 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

There it is. Cackle at the readyforrishi domain being registered in December. They been waiting. 

58faIvp.gif

--

On a separate note, can someone with more knowledge of the likely contenders make a comprehensive list of all their negatives so we can compare who is worse. Obviously they're all self-serving liars, racists and homophobes with no morals who want to live in the 1900s and are only in it to protect their shares and businesses than actually helping people, but it would be helpful to have a guide to know who is the "least dangerous" going forward.

5FyPLeA.gif

And the gag that the pictures of the summer garden party were taken from what looks like the 1st floor of number 11 a few days before the domain name

I LIVE for this drama, Ms Rishi is a plotting queen! She's been watching too many Indian dramas 

helly-suitcase.gif

Even though it's depressing that :clown: will just be replaced with a more competent looking scumbag, who will be able to make people forget that the entire party are just as bad as :clown: if not worse, and people will just vote for them yet again... I'm looking forward to all the toxic scheming, backstabbing, leaks of controversies/scandals and behind-the-scenes blackmailing leading to early drop outs during this leadership contest.

5FyPLeA.gif

Am I surprised? Not in the slightest

5FyPLeA.gif

8 hours ago, Serendipity said:

And the gag that the pictures of the summer garden party were taken from what looks like the 1st floor of number 11 a few days before the domain name

I LIVE for this drama, Ms Rishi is a plotting queen! She's been watching too many Indian dramas 

helly-suitcase.gif

mess. if it really all stemmed from his plot I have to give him credit where its due :sistrens: mind of a mastermind

watching this everyday since it's out

never gets old

This is reminding me of a comedy video, from Little Britain or something. I keep waiting for the punchline but it never comes, it's a serious video. :deadbanana:

We need Mother Leadsom to run again, secure that Labour majority.

58faIvp.gif

Edit: Wait, I finally watched to the end, not Penny Mordaunt changing to Prime Minister on the last screen :ahh::ahh:

Edited by Benjamin

On 7/8/2022 at 4:36 AM, midnightdawn said:

Here for Penny to get the job. 

Oops.

5FyPLeA.gif

On 7/8/2022 at 11:30 AM, Serendipity said:

You have the worst takes recently sis :rip:

Not climate change denier, homophobic, Faith-Family-Flag loser

58faIvp.gif

Which applies to the rest of them too! May as well go for someone with only 7 -isms rather than 9. Poor him backing that crackpot Suella though

58faIvp.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.