• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Marla Singer

• John Slayne

• Robert

I- this is astounding. I can honestly see this ugly little island voting for the Tories with a new face in charge as they are stupid enough to only see Sunak/Truss/Johnson as the problem, but still prefer the party to Labour.

they're scramblingย :dies:ย as much as dislike Kid Starver, seeing Tories seethe and suffer is a moment most pleasing to me

This was the unofficial moment she became the UKโ€™s Prime Ministerย :clap3:ย 
ย 

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

ย 

6 minutes ago, VOSS said:

ย 

spacer.png

• Like 2

ย 

Lol

ย 

spacer.png

:biblio:ย 

How disgusting to use trans issues and Brianna's murder to score points against each other when her mother was there in person.

ย 

**** Sunak AND Starmer. Sunak is worse in this instance, but Starmer has also been trying to make Labour more appealing to TERFs so he can't take he moral high ground here either.

• Like 3

labour getting their jabs in at trans people is pathetic but expected for kid starver TBH! i am praying every day for the end of this bullshit culture war and for the safety and security of the girlies.

ย 

and their manfesto will be bomproof from tory attacks because it will just be a bunch of tory-lite (or full blown tory) policies xx

• Like 2

Sometimes the moral choice is so easy and so clear.ย 

ย 

• Like 2

ย 

"Labourโ€™s candidate, Gen Kitchen, won with 13,844 votes, beating the Conservativesโ€™ Helen Harrison who received 7,408 votes in the largest swing from the Tories to Labour since 1994 and second-largest since the second world war"

ย 

Oh my. This is going to be a fun year to watch in British politicsย :rofl:

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

the Labour manifesto is going to be 'tory bomb-proof' in the sense that it will just be the tory manifesto with Labour's name on itย :deadbanana4:ย the transphobia really turned me off, i can't vote as i'm not a citizen yet but i will be encouraging everyone living in safe Labour seats to vote third-party. in swing seats it will be important to beat tories of course

Edited by John Slayne

• 2 weeks later...

:rip:

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Tories entire platform trans people? Like, I'm across the pond with much more government problems, but I still wonderโ€ฆโ€ฆ:doc:

ย 

ย 

The SNP had the most progressive opinions and roadmaps on and for trans rights that the general public and the majority of Holyrood even supported, but the little men who were/are syndromic of themselves were happy to push out a female leader on pretences they've yet to be able to prove, halt actual progression in a country that continually prides itself on it's devolution from Westminster, and allowed the party to become a drove of itself. Meaning in this general election SNP seats in Westminster are the most up in the air they've ever been. :skull:ย The politics of this country never ceases to amaze me.

• Like 2

ย 

Where did she find that poor lambย :dies:

• Haha 1

ย 

the UK calling itself a democracy while having hereditary peers in its legislative body and a king.ย 

ย 

a joke, literally a joke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

A Labour lead among voters up to the age ofย 70ย :deadbanana2:

ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.