#BlackDontCrack

Devin

1 hour ago, Devin said:

:rip:

Also I gave Mr. Lacy’s Bad Habits a stream and idk… Brent is more my speed.

I thought Steve was white at first. :skull:

:bibliahh:

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

I think Steve dates White men/girls, but his music does give me like a hipster version of R&B for young ppl:sistrens:

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yeah he seem like the type that like the swirl.

Im surprised that's your 1st time listening to one of his songs:skull:

1 hour ago, St. Francis said:

His reasoning is wierd lol

It kinda makes sense at 1st glance but he kinda makes all Black men a monolith:skull:

6 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Is this more your speed?:sistrens:

@Devin

Those drums and guitar solo at the end >>>>

I fw with this more than #that song. Plus I gave Mercury a chance and its a chill vibe. 

Thinking Of You

What is going on in that thread? @Armani? :biblio:

By the way, of course there is a wealth gap based off of Bachelor’s degree. Only a good bit of us actually have one while white people have it at an overwhelming rate. You’re able to get in certain jobs and positions with a Bachelor’s resulting in you making more money, hence there being a wealth gap between the ones who have one and who don’t. Plus, the fact we’re not the majority race doesn’t help those numbers either 

19 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

What is going on in that thread? @Armani? :biblio:

By the way, of course there is a wealth gap based off of Bachelor’s degree. Only a good bit of us actually have one while white people have it at an overwhelming rate. You’re able to get in certain jobs and positions with a Bachelor’s resulting in you making more money, hence there being a wealth gap between the ones who have one and who don’t. Plus, the fact we’re not the majority race doesn’t help those numbers either 

That frenchyisback user is a mess, their posts sometimes come off as satire or even trolling in the Civics section by how ridiculous it is:skull:

Unrelated but did the "Bussea" user have a name change?

They're always so pressed and bitter whenever I interact with them:rip:

On 7/12/2022 at 10:40 AM, Armani? said:

Unrelated but did the "Bussea" user have a name change?

They're always so pressed and bitter whenever I interact with them:rip:

Nah. Question is what did you do to them?

643-ABA59-9-D3-D-41-D6-AE57-14-F21-A6-AE

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Nah. Question is what did you do to them?

643-ABA59-9-D3-D-41-D6-AE57-14-F21-A6-AE

They did, but vaguely remember their old username, Ryanicorn before 2019

I didnt do anything to him:skull: Oh well, some ppl are just pressed souls I guess.

I think he likes Camila, that may be it, since I used H.E.R to drag her sale numbers. 

nah you’re just annoying, b

also, I haven’t said a single thing to you in weeks and that was bc YOU tagged ME in some thread about H.E.R.’s numbers and I told you I did not care lol

you’ve quoted me in random threads ever since and i’ve ignored you and now you’re talking about me in this thread. But i’m pressed? Like huh :toofunny2: I ain’t bitter towards you, like I said I just find you to be annoying sometimes chile. ever since you used to make 700 Tevin Campbell threads a day :deadbanana2: now you’re doing it with HER. I don’t have an actual problem with you at all, just stop doing annoying things and acting shocked when you get dragged :michael: it’s all love tho xx

Edited by Bussea

5 hours ago, Bussea said:

also, I haven’t said a single thing to you in weeks and that was bc YOU tagged ME in some thread about H.E.R.’s numbers and I told you I did not care lol

you’ve quoted me in random threads ever since and i’ve ignored you and now you’re talking about me in this thread. But i’m pressed? Like huh :toofunny2: I ain’t bitter towards you, like I said I just find you to be annoying sometimes chile. ever since you used to make 700 Tevin Campbell threads a day :deadbanana2: now you’re doing it with HER. I don’t have an actual problem with you at all, just stop doing annoying things and acting shocked when you get dragged :michael: it’s all love tho xx

I literally only tagged you in a thread about a concert date near your own city :hoetenks:

And I can make whatever thread I want.:bibliahh:

You literally entered this thread your own self with no tag and started complaining and being pressed for what:skull: 

Saying no one cares, yet there was literally a 6 page thread on ATRL a year ago in celebria of ppl saying H.E.R has no hits and isnt known at all after she clocked someone on Twitter coming for her numbers.

They always do that, including in her Oscar win thread.

You been on ATRL long enough to know how things work. As soon as things backfire they go into hiding.

And I just dont make threads about H.E.R LOL. The exaggeration not based in reality:skull:

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

I literally only tagged you in a thread about a concert date near your own city :hoetenks:

And I can make whatever thread I want.:bibliahh:

You literally entered this thread your own self with no tag and started complaining and being pressed for what:skull: 

Saying no one cares, yet there was literally a 6 page thread on ATRL a year ago in celebria of ppl saying H.E.R has no hits and isnt known at all after she clocked someone on Twitter coming for her numbers.

They always do that, including in her Oscar win thread.

You been on ATRL long enough to know how things work. As soon as things backfire they go into hiding.

And I just dont make threads about H.E.R LOL. The exaggeration not based in reality:skull:

oh ok

16 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

You can’t tell me Kanye breath and balls don’t stank…

@Devin @Armani?

.....:hoetenks:

Thinking Of You
9 hours ago, Devin said:

:deadbanana2: 

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

.....:hoetenks:

He out in this heat wave wearing all them heavy clothes and boots still. He musty af. You can’t tell me otherwise. 

The new Black Panther trailer looks really good. Wasn't expecting it to come out so soon tho.

Chadwick's passing was a massive loss. He is missed dearly.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Armani? said:

@Thinking Of You @Devin

Thoughts on the Elvis Presley movie? I just seen it last night

:rofl:

:skull:

Elvis annoys me, but was it good? 
I might watch it when it drops on On Demand. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.