The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Starshine said:

I'm returning to Apple TV after a while and it's just acclaimed + quality. :jonny5:

It's nice that there's such a limited selection making it easier for me to pick and choose while Netflix throws **** at a wall and most of it never sticks. HBO Max, Apple TV, and Disney+ the trinity.

This freaking tea. Apple TV has come quite a long way from its inception, it's the service I use the most alongside HBO Max :wanda:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

6 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

This freaking tea. Apple TV has come quite a long way from its inception, it's the service I use the most alongside HBO Max :wanda:

I'm watching Severance right now and what I've noticed from original Apple TV shows is that the camerawork is just top tier. :jonny5:

Will the AirPods Max be updated this year? 

5 hours ago, Delusional said:

Will the AirPods Max be updated this year? 

I've heard they are just going to add new colors to the line up.

They need to update the airpod pros. 

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Perfect Crime said:

Screen-Shot-2022-05-19-at-8-23-21-PM.png

omfg :jonny5: :heart2:

any update on yours? @Ampersand13

MINE SAYS THE SAME. POP EMERGENCY :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

MINE SAYS THE SAME. POP EMERGENCY :jonny5:

WE WON :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Perfect Crime said:

WE WON :jonny5:

MINE JUST SHIPPED :jonny5:

Just bought a 16" Macbook Pro to pick up in Delaware and avoid like $400 in sales tax. It won't be ready until July 27th, but whatever, worth the wait.

6 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

MINE JUST SHIPPED :jonny5:

Same :cries: finally

3 hours ago, Witchpop said:

Just bought a 16" Macbook Pro to pick up in Delaware and avoid like $400 in sales tax. It won't be ready until July 27th, but whatever, worth the wait.

Thoughts & prayers :jonny:

12 minutes ago, Perfect Crime said:

Same :cries: finally

Thoughts & prayers :jonny:

I have a 2015 15" that's on it's last legs that should last until then

I bought a HomePod mini a couple days ago and I'm loving it so far. I was hesitant because Siri is light years behind other voice assistants and some reviews reported that the sound quality wasn't that good, but so far I'm really impressed by how good it sounds and how loud it can get (without noticeable distortion too). Siri is a literal mess though, they should really invest in it especially considering the AR/VR products they are developing. It's so sad to think that it was such a groundbreaking feature when they first announced it, but then they let it fall behind every other assistant that came next.

The price is a bit high though, 70 would be the soft spot for most people and it would be actual competition for Amazon and Google's speakers. Thankfully they include the charging plug with it, although it's crazy that I even have to point this out nowadays.

• ATRL Moderator

To anyone who has bought a MacBook Pro and just had it shipped out, did anyone get theirs stuck at customs? Mine was supposed to be delivered today but it's been stuck in customs for 3 or 4 days :weeps:

On 5/21/2022 at 11:23 AM, Hephaestus said:

I bought a HomePod mini a couple days ago and I'm loving it so far. I was hesitant because Siri is light years behind other voice assistants and some reviews reported that the sound quality wasn't that good, but so far I'm really impressed by how good it sounds and how loud it can get (without noticeable distortion too). Siri is a literal mess though, they should really invest in it especially considering the AR/VR products they are developing. It's so sad to think that it was such a groundbreaking feature when they first announced it, but then they let it fall behind every other assistant that came next.

The price is a bit high though, 70 would be the soft spot for most people and it would be actual competition for Amazon and Google's speakers. Thankfully they include the charging plug with it, although it's crazy that I even have to point this out nowadays.

Update: bought a second one too because I was really curious about the stereo pair feature.

love it. They sound so good together, I'm genuinely impressed! :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator
On 5/27/2022 at 9:19 AM, Hephaestus said:

Update: bought a second one too because I was really curious about the stereo pair feature.

love it. They sound so good together, I'm genuinely impressed! :jonny:

Slé, I have a blue one that I haven't opened yet cause I wanted to wait until I moved out of my current living arrangement but it's just too pretty so I think I'm gonna set it up this week 

8 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Slé, I have a blue one that I haven't opened yet cause I wanted to wait until I moved out of my current living arrangement but it's just too pretty so I think I'm gonna set it up this week 

I think you’re gonna enjoy it, especially if the room you’ll place it isn’t too big.

I watched Stranger Things S4 on my MacBook with the Stereo Pair as audio output and I was completely blown away by the sound quality. I genuinely did not expect them to sound so good when paired considering their small size.

I hope Apple announces new features and improvements at WWDC. I read that they have disabled humidity and temperature sensors inside them.

Should I get the 2020 MacBook Air or do I wait for the September event?

I’m looking to upgrade from my MBP early 2015 and I feel 2020 MBA should do the job, though I still am a bit hesitant :katie:

• ATRL Moderator

I think my laptop finally cleared customs so it should be arriving this coming week :wanda:

11 hours ago, Hurem said:

Should I get the 2020 MacBook Air or do I wait for the September event?

I’m looking to upgrade from my MBP early 2015 and I feel 2020 MBA should do the job, though I still am a bit hesitant :katie:

M2 should debut this year, I'd wait for it to be honest :foxaylove3:

8 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I think my laptop finally cleared customs so it should be arriving this coming week :wanda:

Finally! :party:

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

M2 should debut this year, I'd wait for it to be honest :foxaylove3:

Finally! :party:

:wanda:

This whole process has been a wild ride but I cannot wait to have it in my hands and be rid of this 2019 MBPro 

About to buy wireless earbud for my iPhone. Is Beats Fit Pro that good? I found a very good deal right now :celestial2:

Edited by Cloröx

• ATRL Moderator

I find it fitting that my first post on ATRL from my MacBook Pro that just arrived this morning would be in this thread. Love y'all and hope everyone else who has ordered one receives theirs soon! I'm already in love :wanda:

• ATRL Moderator
On 5/30/2022 at 4:38 AM, Cloröx said:

About to buy wireless earbud for my iPhone. Is Beats Fit Pro that good? I found a very good deal right now :celestial2:

Yes! They are amazing, I have them, the beats studio buds, AirPods Pro, And Sony XM4s and the Fit Pros are a great option for working out and casual listening. Sound quality is just as good as the AirPods in my opinion and the chip inside them that allows them to switch from all your apple devices seamlessly is a huge plus!

im obsessed with my macbook pro 16 inch

it feels good to able to do my hobbies again. the laptop i had prior didnt have enough power for what i needed to do.

i'm getting back into dj-ing video editing and photo shop :jonny5: i feel so happy about it

• ATRL Moderator
59 minutes ago, Caesar said:

im obsessed with my macbook pro 16 inch

it feels good to able to do my hobbies again. the laptop i had prior didnt have enough power for what i needed to do.

i'm getting back into dj-ing video editing and photo shop :jonny5: i feel so happy about it

I love this for you :wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.