The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

m2-macbook-air-midnight-2.jpeg 

Midnight color on MacBook Air looks so sexy. I can't wait to buy it.It would a great match with my Apple Watch midnight as well :duca:

1 hour ago, Booyah said:

Midnight color on MacBook Air looks so sexy. I can't wait to buy it.It would a great match with my Apple Watch midnight as well :duca:

Midnight Green and Midnight are two of the best colours Apple has ever chosen for their products. I hope Midnight will be a staple in their lineups because Midnight Green didn't get all the love it deserved.

4 hours ago, Booyah said:

this is gorgeous OMG

8 hours ago, Booyah said:

it is such a smudge prone color

the gold/starlight >>

What colour exactly is midnight? In some shots it looks like a very dark grey, in other shots of the keynote it was looking like a dark blue

• ATRL Moderator

I don’t think I could ever get a MacBook Pro (or Air for that matter) that isn’t silver. Something about that just screams iconic and timeless. I know a lot of people like the grey but I just can’t get into it. Maybe if they made a nice blue color I’d reconsider (as that’s my favorite color) but silver all the way > 

On 6/19/2022 at 6:29 PM, Better Mistakes said:

What colour exactly is midnight? In some shots it looks like a very dark grey, in other shots of the keynote it was looking like a dark blue

exactly like night sky, can be black or dark blue depends on lighting

8 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I don’t think I could ever get a MacBook Pro (or Air for that matter) that isn’t silver. Something about that just screams iconic and timeless. I know a lot of people like the grey but I just can’t get into it. Maybe if they made a nice blue color I’d reconsider (as that’s my favorite color) but silver all the way > 

the gold is just so posh 

On 6/19/2022 at 12:29 PM, Better Mistakes said:

It looks like regular black most of the times, especially if the material is opaque, but under certain light conditions it has a dark blue hue. Basically midnight sky, as the name implies.

I can’t wait to get the new MacBook Air :WAP:

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I can’t wait to get the new MacBook Air :WAP:

M2? 

I have the M1 pro 14-inch. I use it for editing mostly. 

I'll wait to upgrade my iphone. I use a iPhone XS MAX

I am in love with my Green AirPods Max, the noise cancellation convenience makes it worth it, honestly. :smitten:  Honestly, I am upgraded with all of my devices so far but I got my iPhone 12 Pro Max in 2020 and since the new iPhone is coming in the fall and my AppleCare+ expires in December... do you think it's time to upgrade or wait? 

I'm about to start earning money and I'm already planning on wasting it all on iPhone 14, the new AirPods Pro and maybe even a Macbook Pro/Air :skull: 

• 2 weeks later...

Is it normal for the beats fit pro wings to rip off 4 months after buying? :rip: The cheap jumped OUT

i bought myself air pods pro and chile.. I’m in love

the noise cancellation is so good :jonny:

2 minutes ago, youcallingmyname said:

Is it normal for the beats fit pro wings to rip off 4 months after buying? :rip: The cheap jumped OUT

i bought myself air pods pro and chile.. I’m in love

the noise cancellation is so good :jonny:

ive had mine since december and i havent experienced the wings ripping off

beats fit pros > airpod pros, the airpod pros would always fall off my ear on the treadmill the amount of times i had to get gym employees to get my airpods from under the treadmil

My M1 Macbook Pro still going strong. I wish I could afford a 14 inch with better screen, especially now that Apple is dropping support for OS much faster than usual. 

8 minutes ago, Caesar said:

ive had mine since december and i havent experienced the wings ripping off

beats fit pros > airpod pros, the airpod pros would always fall off my ear on the treadmill the amount of times i had to get gym employees to get my airpods from under the treadmil

I actually bought mine around December too.. my math was way off

either way this is the only pair of wireless earbuds I’ve owned that have ever had an issue like this. I checked Reddit and a few others had issues with their wing ripping too but apple said it’s considered damage and not covered under warranty

i don’t plan to use them for gym but hopefully don’t ever run in to this issue. I just know I’d lose an AirPod :rip:

Finally upgrading my laptop. I’ve been holding out for awhile with my 2011 MacBook Pro. I think the M2 MacBook Air is the perfect one to upgrade to. Debating on the midnight sky or starlight color. Can anyone clarify for me exactly what color starlight is? It looks like a champagne color/soft gold. 

Put in my order for the midnight black M2 MacBook Air. I got the 1TB option because my current MacBook has no space, only 19 gbs left. Shipping says it’ll be here in a month :jonny6:

8 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Finally upgrading my laptop. I’ve been holding out for awhile with my 2011 MacBook Pro. I think the M2 MacBook Air is the perfect one to upgrade to. Debating on the midnight sky or starlight color. Can anyone clarify for me exactly what color starlight is? It looks like a champagne color/soft gold. 

Yes, it's exactly that. It should be similar to iPhone 13 Pro's Gold color, for comparison.

Edited by Hephaestus

Anyone know about the iphone 14. Looking to upgrade my phone real soon and deciding if I should wait for 14 or go with the 13 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.