And Just Like That... | Season 3 now filming! | Seasons 1 & 2 available on MAX

KasioKas

Catching up on S2 and enjoying it more than S1. However, the sudden relationship with Aidan being so perfect is a bit forced. 

Giuseppe is gorgeous. :heart2:

• Like 2

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KasioKas

• Jotham

• feelslikeadream

• Attitude

What happened in the cameo?

I haven't watched it yet and i want to KNOWWW

:giraffe:

1 hour ago, LastKiss said:

Spoiler

Samantha calls Carrie and tells her she isn't going to make it to her dinner party. She makes an Anabelle Bronstein reference and says goodbye to the apartment via speakerphone. 

• Like 1

Its insane how bad this is.

Samanthas cameo made no sense it was like she was in another show all along since the show moved on from refferences from the original series....

Its like suddenly they are besties again like samantha actually wasnt there from when carrie lost her husband

Edited by LittleStarmen
  • Thumbs Down 5

It’s time to go for Che since they and Miranda broke up and Carries real new friend is Seema. Their character had their lowest low this season and no one is here to watch their new romance with new person.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Jotham said:

They definitely need to cut the amount of characters on the show, there were way too many this season and it seems like they are just going to add more with Che and Miranda's new love interests. :skull:

When Nya announced that she got an offer from the American Law Institute, I thought this meant that they were going to phase her out of the show, but her new romance seems to suggest they still have plans for her next season.

Same! Her and Che can go, Nya is featured so little in the show and when she is she’s rarely with the other ladies so it feels like there’s no attachment to her. Ltw is also low-key terrible, I’d rather Nya stay instead but at least ltw has had more of an arc, the woman who plays her also doesn’t seem like an amazing actress. 

i don't know how they finagled their way into a THIRD season of this uncanny chatgpt'd show but if they're doing it, hbo needs to just eat it and pay kim 100 million dollars to do like three full episodes. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, LastKiss said:

"hello? ok! goodbye!"

and scene.

1 hour ago, teresaguidice said:

i don't know how they finagled their way into a THIRD season of this uncanny chatgpt'd show but if they're doing it, hbo needs to just eat it and pay kim 100 million dollars to do like three full episodes. 

Exactly. People were tuning in this season mostly because of the Kim cameo. I feel like S3 is gonna bomb pretty hard. 

• Thumbs Down 1

It’s annoying everyone ended up with someone or someone new.

Miranda as insufferable as ever, Che can go, we don’t need that side story.

Lisa too, god her blunt tacky wigs annoy me. They just added the miscarriage plot because they could and #drama. Plus isn’t she like 50+, that ship sailed. 

Charlotte is the real MVP this season, never thought she would be so hilarious. (Sidenote, where is the campaign to cancel HBO given they called Sam Smith a “he”? Is Twitter fuming yet?) 

I prefer Nya to Lisa, at least she’s getting pounded by all these hotties. The chef storyline was so forced but eh, it was the good type of cheesy. 

Yeah Anthony needs to stop being so uptight, he’s a good addition to the show, especially with Giuseppe. The Standford send off was meh, should have been done at the end of last season. 

Sema as always OTT but she’s fine, I like her scenes with the daddy director. Samantha stand in. 

Carrie, annoying as can be. It feels like they were able to get the Aiden actor for a bit, didn’t know what to do with him, wrote him in for the long run and then had to cut him after the season. Lol at 5 years, just break up. That has been one of the messiest plots. 

The trip to Greece was stupid. They could have cut a couple scenes from the finale, it felt it dragged and they wanted it to end “happy”

Now Samantha, ehh she did the cameo, nothing special but she still delivered like before and looked great…to be a fly on the wall when they forced SJP to do that scene and improvise based on Kim’s quick cameo. 

Samantha is really missing from this show..! 

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

Ltw is also low-key terrible, I’d rather Nya stay instead but at least ltw has had more of an arc, the woman who plays her also doesn’t seem like an amazing actress. 

Omg, I wondered if I was the only one to feel this way since I'd never seen anyone mention it :rip: It was especially obvious this season with the pregnancy arc. There were so many scenes where I kept thinking her line delivery and facial expressions were super flat given the gravity of the situation.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Omg, I wondered if I was the only one to feel this way since I'd never seen anyone mention it :rip: It was especially obvious this season with the pregnancy arc. There were so many scenes where I kept thinking her line delivery and facial expressions were super flat given the gravity of the situation.

its the direction everyone is a abad actor in this show

2 hours ago, LittleStarmen said:

its the direction everyone is a abad actor in this show

Except for Cynthia Nixon, but her role on this show is too infuriating for her quality as an actress to make up for it. At times, SJP can be exempted too if she's in the mood to try to be good; most of the time it's obvious she's doing this for the $$ (as is everyone) :skull:

• Like 1

i'm on EP3 and why hasnt they still not killed off Che like thats enough tokenism for obnoxious nonbinary representation :deadbanana2:

Edited by truthteller

Kim Catrall getting 1 million for 4 hours of work. That's the same rate the other girls are getting per episode. She won. :deadbanana:

• Like 3

On 8/27/2023 at 12:56 AM, Attitude said:

Kim Catrall getting 1 million for 4 hours of work. That's the same rate the other girls are getting per episode. She won. :deadbanana:

They should make her the main character in S3 and let her executively produce the season. :foxaylove2:

I was excited for Kim's cameo but it felt really off and kinda badly acted. Yeah, no thanks.

Not Charlotte becoming the most interesting character of the series. This show is nuts. I'll be watching the next season 

Edited by Mirtilo
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...

LONG wait until Season 3:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hector said:

LONG wait until Season 3:

It's craaaaazy that it takes them so much time between seasons when:

- none of the actors have a busy schedule

- the storylines are entertaining but NOT riveting

- there is no crazy CGI

I know there's been a strike but even the wait between season 1 and 2 wasn't justified. :toofunny2:

Edited by Tangane
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I managed finally to watch and finish this second season only these days, but I truly don't know how to feel about it.

From a side i found it enjoyable, from the other tones of things felt rushed with no valid ideas behind it, for example the return of Aiden felt forced to me and not done in the right-credible way.

Che passed from being rich famous in LA to return with a normal job from day to night just because the pilot wasn't liked by some screen test members with her former boss that kept her stuff in the animal clinic after years, please, it was too drastic and not credible at all with the character being already annoying for other reasons.

For the rest they give to majority of secondary characters very superficial and dull storylines, also the fun-comedic part of the show felt missed to me in general, I don't know if it's me that wasn't in the mood or not but I liked the first season of this better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.