And Just Like That... | Seasons 1 & 2 NOW streaming on MAX | Renewed for Season 3!

KasioKas

If you have good friends in your corner, anything is possible. After all the years, and all the changes, a new chapter of Sex and the City begins.

Season 2 trailer:

Season 2 will see John Corbett appear in multiple episodes as Aidan Shaw, Carrie’s ex-fiancé from Sex and the City. (HBO Max confirmed the casting in January by posting a first-look photo of Carrie and Aidan holding hands on Instagram.) Sitcom veteran Tony Danza will also join the cast in Season 2 as himself, who’s been cast to play the TV father of Miranda’s (controversial) new flame Che Diaz, played by Grey’s Anatomy alum Sara Ramirez.

Season 2 set pics:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnX0b6yub-G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

cynthia-nixon-sara-ramirez.jpgnicole-ari-parker-kristin-davis.jpgkaren-pittman-sarah-jessica-parker-sarita-choudhury.jpg

Edited by KasioKas

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• KasioKas

• Attitude

• Jotham

This season looks better than the first. Cannot wait for it to drop on Max in June.

It's a shame this thread got reset because of the atrl new site purge, there were some good drags in here :fan:

Edited by KasioKas

Just to clarify, HBO Max will go under the new name "Max" on May 23rd so it'll just be a Max original by then. 

5 minutes ago, Hector said:

Just to clarify, HBO Max will go under the new name "Max" on May 23rd so it'll just be a Max original by then. 

Thanks i've edited the title slightly.

3 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

will this be another woke cringefest like the first season ? :biblio:

I don't see any reports of new writers so maybe?

the way that they just threw in as many tokenism representation as possible :deadbanana2:

anyways, stream PEARLS

Edited by truthteller

Just now, KasioKas said:

I don't see any reports of new writers so maybe?

god… cringefest season 2 here we go i guess :biblio:

i can’t wait :jonny5: 

i hope queen seema is back 

This season will be much better, at least it LOOKS like the fun SATC again.

I feel like you can win with people nowadays. SATC got so much criticism for being "too white", then they added diverse new characters, now it's "too woke". Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't.

The Pearls promo :clap3: :jonny5:

looks much more lighthearted and fun than the first season :clap3:

This season seems more fun, lighthearted and sunny than the last one that was more sad, gloomy and sarcastic or pessimistic, I love how the new girls look more integrated with the main trio, I just wish we had some good eye candy.

Hopefully they ditch the Che plot very soon in the season and also that Aiden comes very early in the show, to see the dynamics with Carrie! Charlotte is the least interesting but whatever.

I feel like this show could have one more season in it (if S2 is a success) because I don’t see them expanding their characters besides getting old? They’re not doing something interesting with their lives, the biggest development in S1 was Big dying and Carrie being single, well and Miranda becoming bi.

I hope that Aiden does have a kid or teenagers and Carrie becomes a cool stepmom, and I guess Miranda could become a grandma? Charlotte well I don’t see how her character could get interesting.

• ATRL Moderator

JAIL for not making Che pass the way between seasons :mazen:

I was an Aiden STAN during the show's original run, but I feel like it's really boring and tired to keep dangling him like a carrot, as in the film and now this series :rip: Just let Carrie meet someone new!

The first season was good to me, perched for this new one.

Get rid of Che, their energy is too chaotic. I don’t like them.:rip:

Let me rewatch Season 1 real quick…

On 4/26/2023 at 6:04 PM, Gui Blackout said:

I feel like you can win with people nowadays. SATC got so much criticism for being "too white", then they added diverse new characters, now it's "too woke". Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't.

and the drags are coming from our own community, it’s sad.

Edited by Totami Legend

• 3 weeks later...

sarah-jessica-parker-john-corbett.jpg

Vanity Fair:

What can viewers expect from the upcoming season? The show is doubling down on Che Diaz, no matter how you feel about them breaking up Miranda and Steve or using something called a “Woke Moment” button. “One of my burning passions about season two is Che,” show creator Michael Patrick King previously told Variety. “I want to show the dimension of Che that people didn’t see, for whatever reason—because they were blinded, out of fear or terror. I want to show more of Che rather than less of Che. Like, really.” The last we saw of Che, they were headed to California for pilot season—and Miranda was hopping on a flight to join them.

Meanwhile, Carrie is blossoming (outlandishly large flower ensemble included) in her single era after kissing her hot podcast producer, played by Ivan Hernandez. And from the looks of the first trailer, there’s a lot more canoodling where that came from. But she may not be done with the past just yet.

Wasn’t Aidan married when he and Carrie last locked lips in Abu Dhabi in Sex and the City 2? What happened with his brood of kids—Tate, Homer, and Wyatt? Why is a cigarette dangling from this anti-smoking man’s lips? 

Not them doubling down on Che? :toofunny3:

YASS MORE CHE DIAZ!!!!! 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.