RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

22 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Also, I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion but Danny's drag is kind of uglee. Like the outfits are just hideous to me and I don't care for the makeup either :rip:

I actually quite liked Danny’s look this week but I definitely think the white face is going to get old fast.

Also why is no one talking about how f*cking ugly Copper’s look was :skull:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

I enjoyed that episode! I don’t think either performance was a total serve but that made it more entertaining for sure

Dakota deserved a solo win for that, now only three girls don’t have badges which is :rip:

Starlet had me howling when she said she was proud of her performance and had fun, ***** where?? And then blaming it on her face tape, hilarious 

I thought Ru would save starlet from the bottom due to being obsessed with her entrance look etc etc, but she did deserve to go after that lip sync (although again I thought it was hilarious) 

Sminty only having performed 3 times… is not it… but I thought her only lip syncing half the parts was comical because it also didn’t look like she forgot her lines, she just didn’t lip sync them lmao. Kinda curious to see if she could slay a lipsynch if she does land in the bottom 

Copper/JonBers/Pixie out next please 

Had a lot of fun with this epidose

but 6 badges is a biT much :deadbanana:

Sad to see Starlet go, but it's her time

and at least she had 1 good epidose

The awkward exit though :toofunny2:

edit: LOVED the convo between Dakota and Sminty

Edited by Dragonfly

6 badges is hilarious - Cheddar definitely would have been bottom3 if it was judged individually, but there was no definite winner out of the winning team either

If only they did cellophane for the lip-sync... Jonbers apparently said that twigs left before the lip-sync

Edited by Nikko

Baby was fuming when they watched the other girls... :bird: Rightfully so, she was the runaway winner if they were judged as individuals.

Also they have to move girl groups back up to Top 8 or something... 6 girls getting badges is ridiculous. Filler queens like Pixie and Copper having badges over Baby... Nah.

This cast is good but I have to be honest - I'm feeling very cold to Danny.

Edited by Subomie

2 hours ago, Flexus said:

ALSO how iconic:

the gay intern at Pokémon knew what they were doing 

spacer.png

:clap3:

They should've @ her though

Ru could've sent both Gothy kendoll and Eliott home we wouldn't miss much

the way Black Peppa serving incredible fashion and upstage Cheddar every week though, whew 

danny is so annoying why she got so much screen time

dakota is very likable and her drag is quite polish. She also can perform (surprisingly), a real thread

baby is great too hope she stays around

I get people don’t like the loud mouth scouse thing but I actually really like Danny :rip: I guess it took awhile for ppl to warm up to the Vivienne too. They both have that quick wit which I love. 

This episode was a kii lol. I lived for how bad the first group was :bibliahh: Poor baby lol.

The amount of badges doesn’t annoy me too much since people will have to leave regardless. And there are a lot of filler queens who will get eliminated  w a badge anyway so it all evens out. The even playing field makes it somewhat interesting. 

Pixie is just not serving for me. I feel like production is trying to tell me she is funny but she’s not giving. IDK it’s very canned. 

Also very disappointing runway compared to ep1, especially with such a good theme. 

RN my favs are Black Peppa, Baby, Sminty, Dakota and Danny.  

this episode was so good. really fun throughout the ep

but the 6 queens winning together aint sit right with me lol and they weren't that good at well. like i wouldnt say that cheddar won that challenge lol

this challenge was done too soon. the stage was so crowded and it's always gonna look awkward with 6 people trying to do the same choreo in perfect sync that they learned some hours before

there's no way starlet wasn't some sort of performance art and i'm glad she's OUT  :rip:

dakota is kinda the star of the season so far :eatpopcorn:

God Danny is sooo annoying. She thinks she has it but her busted looks and white face aren't the serve she thinks it is :cm: 

The Pokemon reference was cute but she needed to do more with it imo. But it still made me smile and I feel like Dakota can go far in this competition

6 badges is a bit too much :deadbanana2: move the girl group challenge back to top 8 please. 

Sad that first team flopped, cause it was filled with my faves :'( 

Baby and Peppa were kinda the top2 individually though!

The winning team was indeed better, but they just kinda did fine.

Also, all of them getting badges was a mess. Just give it to Dakota or maybe Danny (who I don't really care for that much tbh).

One thing I hate is when judges critiques don't match with the results.

Jonbers/Starlet made a lot of sense as a btm2, but not with what the judges were saying... They were much harsher on Sminty.

They could've easily gone harder on Jonbers, cause her performance was a mess...

Really sad to see Starlet go. She seemed promising, had amazing looks, and was very unintentionally funny. I will miss her and I for sure thought she'd make it further, but that's the thing with UK seasons - they often have results that I would not be able to predict. 

I actually love seeing Danny on my screen I'm surprised at the hate. They're very cute and I just wanna kiss their face

Living for the Danny lashings. It’s like she’s a mix of Ellie, Viv and Mik all together and it’s just not a good combo for me.

Dakota, Peppa, Baby icons :clap3: 

i was howling when she said this :deadbanana2: and also saying you were confident and had fun on stage with a completely straight face - I :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

cheddar/danny/peppa are the top three for me

baby should've won this ep. poor her. 

if i were to judge previous uk girl groups solo i'd say:

uk1 

baga or divina win

chery and baga or divina high

viv crystal bottom two

uk2

bimini or tayce win

lawrence and bimini or tayce high

sister low

ellie joe bottom two

uk3

river or ella win

kitty and river or ella high

krystal low

charity and scarlett bottom two

8 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Spilled. Also that gym leader inspired look was everything, my gamer side was so happy when she explained the reference! :jonnycat:

Literally since I started watching drag race, I’ve always wanted a Pokémon gym leader runway and I always envisioned doing Elesa if I were to be on the show.

Literally a dream come true to see such a gorgeous queen like Dakota pay the best gym leader of all time an excellent homage :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Nikko said:

I actually love seeing Danny on my screen I'm surprised at the hate. They're very cute and I just wanna kiss their face

Danny is drag excellence 

• ATRL Moderator

Danny is one of the worst queens to ever be on DRUK

Dakota is so beautiful, I adore her.

Danny is trash and annoying, glad to see people agree. :fan:

Baby's face during the girl group challenge :bloo:

I'm imagining a GLAM photoshoot with her and Tayce and oh wow oh wow... :jonnycat:

Other than that, mediocre performances on both sides. Shocking because the first group was made of awesome queens but what a flop.... Also Peppa was doing the most. She's clearly gifted but her solo part was a mess, she would have turned it if she decided to put out a lean and clean performance choreo wise instead of throwing everything at the wall 'cuz her verse was serving.

Her and Le Fil couldn't control themselves it seems, Elektra Fence teas but more on beat.

Sad to see that queen go, she's SO pretty and had my favorite look of the week. I liked how dry she was, i wish she lasted longer because i know she had amazing looks in her bags.

23 hours ago, Morissette said:

Please. Ru is gorgeous AND charismatic. Comatose starlet should take notes.

On 9/29/2022 at 9:15 PM, genetic fail said:

Eliminating Starlet was a choice. Ru wishes she can look as gorgeous.

It's the fact that both of these are true that's the REAL gag of it all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.