• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Love Peppa, but she wasn't close to being the best this challenge. Her hair was all over her face and the lyrics were not it either.

Kii @ 6 queens getting a badge though :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

I would have been ok with a double sashay. Starlet out for that lip sync, Jompers out for her mug. She really came out looking like Sia :toofunny3:

I'm happy seeing Starlet leaving, I hate an ENTITLED queen. I'm sorry girl, you have NOTHING going on for you other than some good looks that probably somebody else sews for you. Humble yourself.

Black Peppa was IT the first episode and it's the first time in years that I have that LEGENDARY WINNER vibe from someone. I won't stand if she doesn't become a legend.

Baby was the best in ep2, hands down, I just don't like her looks.

I love Dakota a lot, she seems very sweet and she came alive in her lip sync. Also, she surprised me in the GG challenge, I'd actually place her 3rd after Baby and Peppa.

Black Peppa & Baby were the best performers of the week but Triple Threat was such a weak team,  no surprise Queens Of The Bone Age won.  But all of them getting a badge sent me :rip:

Much as I loved About You Now as a lipsync,  odd that FKA Twigs was a judge and not have a song of hers used.  Easiest shantay with JB as Starlet wasn't even trying.  :rip:

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Baby and Black Peppa should have gotten badges, it's not fair that six people who did okay won because the three people in the other group absolutely bombed 

They should have awarded both of them + Dakota, she was really good too. And that's it. :rip: 

Danny Beard is kinda annoying and not Le Fil and Pixie Polite getting badges. :deadbanana4: One of them is a clear filler Queen since had zero screen time and the other one is serving early out vibes. 

As of the eliminated Queen, why didn't she ******* try? I really thought she was going right to the top 4. 

Edited by Roberto

3 hours ago, Scandalous said:

THE RISE OF DAKOTA SCHIFFER :alexz: i need her to keep slaying, she’s so gorgeous and she has a distinct style which is more than i can say for the other pretty white girls like Sminty

I hope she serves Bimini and get to the top with the first episode being her only bottom 2 placement. She is so nice. :jonnycat:

As a South African, I was rooting for Starlet.:sosad:I still think she should have been safe. She would have definitely served in the upcoming challenge.

Sminty should have been in the bottom!:deadvision:

The lip sync was super boring. Should have been a double sashay.

Starlet was unconventional funny. I was gagged when she said she had fun.:rip:

GG should be judged individually. Baby deserved a badge for his performance tonight.:flame:

Overall a mediocre episode.

It's bullshit that six girlies got badges at once. If I were to judge the episode

• Winner group: Queens of the Bone Age (duh!)
  • WIN: Dakota Schiffer
  • HIGH: the other girls from that group
  • SAFE: Baby and Black Peppa
  • LOW: Scarlet
  • BTM2: Sminty and Jonbers

While Scarlet was expresionless and stiff during her part, and forgot some of the choreo, I found her better than Sminty who forgot to lipsync her lyrics and Jonbers who was off sync with her lyrics. Scarlet's runway was better than the other two's.

Baby was the MVP of the challenge regardless of how her group dragged her and Peppa down. Black Peppa was good too but her hair getting on her face during her part bothered me a bit

KXMjcrc.gif

Edited by xrosup

Eliminating Starlet was a choice. Ru wishes she can look as gorgeous.

The first group did say too much with the choreo and lyrics - including Baby and Peppa. I got why Baby was upset - she may have won if she was on the other team - but she decided to give somewhat complicated choreo to two girls with zero performance skills. 

Overall, I think Dakota deserved a solo win here for guiding her team to a clear victory but it’s also a kii that three clear fillers got badges tonight. 

Starlet is c*nt idc. I screamed when she announced that she was really happy with her performance in the middle of Jonbers/Baby/Sminty’s breakdown. Her looks are incredible and her cold, delusional aloofness is more interesting than Sminty’s generic white twink aesthetic and personality. Still glad my Irish queen is still here though. I liked her potatoes line :skull:

I also enjoyed Danny and Cheddar this episode. They made me laugh a few times.

Overall, the episode was satisfying as a narrative but the performances were extremely weak. I think the shite song didn’t help. Queens generally rap to the girl group - why give them a “rock song”? I can’t wait for next week - a design challenge :katie2:

44 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Eliminating Starlet was a choice. Ru wishes she can look as gorgeous.

Please. Ru is gorgeous AND charismatic. Comatose starlet should take notes.

• ATRL Moderator

Danny and Cheddar do have that 'it' factor for me. You can tell they're seasoned queens and have loads of charisma.  Them + Black Peppa are just clearly the strongest queens this season.  I immediately lost interest in Sminty after hearing she's only performed 3 times.  Bye.

I can't believe all this Starlet apologia I'm reading :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

Cheddar is not clicking for me at all. Ngl, I wonder if some of her fans here are attracted to her only because of her fame outside the show. Her looks have mostly been good, but she's pretty quiet (read: dull), and I don't get star power from her :michael:

• ATRL Moderator

Starlet messed up her choreography the most by far during the challenge, she definitely deserved bottom 2 :rip: 

Overall this challenge was weak but almost every season in girl groups I feel like the strongest or close to the strongest performer is always in the losing group - Cheryl, Tia, and Baby/Peppa. 

Jonbers reminds me of Elliott :rip: 

Starlet had a cute performance idc. If we had to keep her or Sminty (two queens who obviously are just about the looks) I’d rather keep Starlet who at least kind of serves interesting delusions with her stoic ass face. Sminty is like… Bosco 2.0. 

Peppa and Baby were definitely robbed. These challenges need to start going to one queen and not be judged in groups. If someone were to win from the winning group, it should have been Dakota. Her verse was great, she was a great captain and her Elesa from Pokemon look was a shoot. 

I will say tho, Starlet has one of the most beautiful faces ever. The closeups in this episodes were STUNNING. If she were smart, she could have played up the aloof personality and given us a villain portrayal. 

Also, I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion but Danny's drag is kind of uglee. Like the outfits are just hideous to me and I don't care for the makeup either :rip:

The right queen definitely went home and her lipsynch was trash. 
I hope Sminty can survive until the ball challenge because I would love to see what she serves.

39 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

If someone were to win from the winning group, it should have been Dakota. Her verse was great, she was a great captain and her Elesa from Pokemon look was a shoot. 

Spilled. Also that gym leader inspired look was everything, my gamer side was so happy when she explained the reference! :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.